Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 1,701 to 1,717 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's alright. I am not loving it like GOT but it's not bad. My wife is definitely NOT a fan though.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What doesn't she like about it?

I'm going to be sad to see the big time jump. I think the young actress playing the princess has done a great job.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I've only seen the first 2 episodes but so far I'm enjoying it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Half way through 2... and yes I enjoying this.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    What doesn't she like about it?

I'm going to be sad to see the big time jump. I think the young actress playing the princess has done a great job.
    She hasn't really defined it for me besides "it isn't Game of Thrones" and that she doesn't think the actors and actress are as good looking as people act like they are.

I think the fact that there is less likeable characters (main or side) such as Arya (early on) and less humorous moments are a big part of it. Those are some of the reasons I think it is just okay.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's cause the core group is as of right now difficult to truly root for. You cared about the Starks right out the gate, all of them. Not so much the current crop of Targs.

The core group of HotD - which for me are Viserys, Dr. Who, Daenerys Jr., and Young Queen - are not as strong of a group. The dynamics between some of them are interesting to watch but as a collective it's not as compelling as the Starks and Lannisters.

Also the stakes for GoT get hinted at right away with the glimpse we get of the White Walkers. Then the world quickly expanded once Robert was introduced. There hasn't really been that strong, singular threat to drive the plot forward yet. Just a lot of bickering in the same old rooms about the same old things in every episode.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I think it's cause the core group is as of right now difficult to truly root for. You cared about the Starks right out the gate, all of them. Not so much the current crop of Targs.

The core group of HotD - which for me are Viserys, Dr. Who, Daenerys Jr., and Young Queen - are not as strong of a group. The dynamics between some of them are interesting to watch but as a collective it's not as compelling as the Starks and Lannisters.

Also the stakes for GoT get hinted at right away with the glimpse we get of the White Walkers. Then the world quickly expanded once Robert was introduced. There hasn't really been that strong, singular threat to drive the plot forward yet. Just a lot of bickering in the same old rooms about the same old things in every episode.
    I agree. There's been no clear villain just yet. We were introduced to the Crabfeeder, but he was dispatched off-screen with little to no fanfare.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. There's been no clear villain just yet. We were introduced to the Crabfeeder, but he was dispatched off-screen with little to no fanfare.
    I was bummed to see the "tashcan man" get killed and sliced in half... he was awesome and I thought he might be something good villian wise.. but no seems like he is not!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I was bummed to see the "tashcan man" get killed and sliced in half... he was awesome and I thought he might be something good villian wise.. but no seems like he is not!
    Daemon, seems like a good bet so far. Seriously though, the people in this show are all generally fucked up!! lol Incest, murder, pedophilia and just about any taboo's you can think of, one of the characters are involved. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Hey but they always throw good wedding parties.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Um, I'm still trying to decide if this show is good or not...

Country
    Country Flag

It has gotten better as it has gone but it still isn't as good as GOT. They are rushing through things and therefore characters are dying almost as soon as we meet them (or at least their aged up version.)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It has gotten better as it has gone but it still isn't as good as GOT. They are rushing through things and therefore characters are dying almost as soon as we meet them (or at least their aged up version.)
    The sheer volume of characters is starting to confuse me I am sad to say. Still, it is interesting and entertaining.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sick of how dark it is, as in its cinematography. So hard to seeing anything.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I am so sick of how dark it is, as in its cinematography. So hard to seeing anything.
    And the character morals and ethics are apparently non-existent before the "Winter came". LOL LOL

Daemon & Rhaenyren (?) are some sick fucking puppies!! lol

Spoiler:
    One thing you gotta admit, the gay husband had to go. He was never around anyway!! lol He hadda be the worst kept secret in Westeros!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69