Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : olverts

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I now have 23 US Proofs and will add a few more in the coming weeks

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    ... and will add a few more in the coming weeks
    I'm pretty sure at least three of these come from a good home, so make sure you take good care of them!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I promise

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Impressive.
    Proofs verkar vara din grej!

Country
    Country Flag

Jo har blivit min grej lite , lockande när många av dom är tryckta i så små upplagor

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My words exactly!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Another proof i´ve been looking for and finally found

Last edited by olverts; 07-23-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! According to my records, only 60 of these were produced.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !
    I got it from Rocky Woods collection at overlookconnection, i think $125 was a reasonable price

Let the hunt begin for the white cover

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck on that one! I don't think I've EVER seen one on eBay, etc. There were supposed to be only 16 produced.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Two more proofs added to my collection

Last edited by olverts; 07-23-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! You should get a couple more this week if everything goes right.

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully by the end of the week
    Insomnia and needful things shipping was really fast , ordered them last thursday and got them today from USA

Country
    Country Flag

That is fast. The only time I get things that fast from the USA is when they're shipped by David at Betts (I don't know how he does it).

Country
    Country Flag

He usually is fast
    These 2 books was from 2 different sellers and was shipped at the same time and arrived at the same time

Still waiting for 2 books from an alibris seller that was shipped march 23rd , but i guess it´s worth the wait when it´s Dark Half and Misery US Proof for only $60 including shipping

Country
    Country Flag

You're doing very well. It won't be long before you have all US proofs and then you can start buying my remaining UK proofs

Country
    Country Flag

Have to win the lottery first

You never know what happens but right now i´m not that interested in UK editions at all (maybe when all the US proofs left to buy is the exspensive one´s)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That is fast. The only time I get things that fast from the USA is when they're shipped by David at Betts (I don't know how he does it).
    For real! I suspect he ships my items before I've even decided what I want to buy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

David might have a sixth sense

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the collection. Some great titles there, and all hose cool proofs have started me thinking about adding to the one I have...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Love the collection. Some great titles there, and all hose cool proofs have started me thinking about adding to the one I have...
    James, I'm here to come to your rescue! I sold a large portion of my proofs but I still have some left (mostly UK editions). Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Thanks !
    There are some cheap one´s out there to start with , but i have to warn you.
    Soon enough you start looking after the real scarce and exspensive one´s

But there´s nothing like a real proof hunt

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what I've been saying for a long time! But it does get expensive!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Some more proofs has arrived

Still amazed i only had to pay $27 each for Misery and The Dark Half

Getting harder and harder to find cheap proofs to buy now
    Last edited by olverts; 07-23-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Superb! I love the Pet Sematary!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast