Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Book Collection : olverts

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Thanks guys !

Brice i really think the proof collecting bug has got me

Michaël i donīt think iīll ever get all proofs i need !
    But iīll try to help you if i can .

Donīt be too sad John , you have many proofs i donīt think iīll never find .
    Maybe not until I go to the clearing at the end of the path!

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, friend. Keep it up, there can ONLY be so many proofs out there to collect.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Great stuff, friend. Keep it up, there can ONLY be so many proofs out there to collect.
    Ha ha. That's like saying there's only so many king books out there..
    Even Bob doesn't own them all

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Thanks guys !

Brice i really think the proof collecting bug has got me

Michaël i donīt think iīll ever get all proofs i need !
    But iīll try to help you if i can .

Donīt be too sad John , you have many proofs i donīt think iīll never find .
    Maybe not until I go to the clearing at the end of the path!

John
    Well hope thatīs not happening anytime soon !

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deicided today after much thought that iīm going to sell all my UK proofs .
    I was never that interested in UK editions to begin with

Listed four of them on ebay if anyones interested :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/olvertshanne...id=p4340.l2562

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Ari to thank for the Sneak Preview (but he doesnīt know that
    I didnīt knew it existed but once in a while i search google for King stuff i stumble across Ariīs site at shelfproud.com.
    He had this one and listed it as a Advance reading copy, maybe he knows more about it !
    Found one on ABE for $7
    LOL. I missed this. Glad to help...even when I didn't know about it
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just looked through this entire thread, very impressive collection olverts!!! I must say, I am very jealous of a few....especially your Gunslinger and DotT proofs. Good job!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19