Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Prize Announcement-2011 Fundraiser! King to Personalize Book!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Just want to clarify: if I donate $30, do I get three entries into the (non Grand prize) drawings, or do I need to enter $10 three times?
    $30=three entry's (Max 10).

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just warning ya'll...

Keep yer mitts offa that there Long Walk !!!

Karl

Jerome, those are some fantastic prizes.
    Many Karma points to all who donated prizes and cash.
    K

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We now have collected over $7,400!
    This years Fundraiser ends tonight at 11:59 PM EDT.
    There are still less than 100 qualifying entrants for the Grand Prize.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh heck I threw in another $20. It's for a good cause, and the prizes had nothing to do with me giving the money.
    Geoff

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Just warning ya'll...

Karl
    Ay! I entered to win the Long Walk too!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to throw in another $50, but now I'm just going to pretend that I did and say that I won the "He Stepped Through" lettered in the raffle. (And by pretend, I mean "tell my wife.")

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good idea.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Just warning ya'll...

Karl
    Ay! I entered to win the Long Walk too!
    Aaron,
    Got fingers crossed for you or me Brother!
    Karl

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I was going to throw in another $50, but now I'm just going to pretend that I did and say that I won the "He Stepped Through" lettered in the raffle. (And by pretend, I mean "tell my wife.")
    You bastard!! You beat me out!!!!!! LOL

Can I read it after you????? LOL LOL LOL

OK, I'll donate another $10 to pay for my snide remark!!!!!

LOL Enjoy the book!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw a chance to irk a Yankees fan, and I took it.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like fighting words to me - I'm backing ya up Merlin!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Sounds like fighting words to me - I'm backing ya up Merlin!!!!!
    No need Bob, though I do appreciate it. He's probably a Red Sux fan, so his team will tear his heart out for him!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

(cough) offtopic (cough)
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    (cough) offtopic (cough)
    Just wanted to bracket you with my avatar, Karen. LOL

Now, how bout that Grand Prize? Really something, eh?

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

When is the drawing again?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Grand Prize Drawing is tentatively scheduled Wednesday 5/25/11 at~Noon EDT. Brian Freeman will pull the winner, email me the name, and I will announce it. The lesser prizes will likely be drawn later in the day.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

man.....that's too long to wait!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian Freeman has the tickets. We will be drawing VERY soon, perhaps tonight. Stay tuned......

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian Freeman has the tickets. We will be drawing VERY soon, perhaps tonight. Stay tuned......
    Awww, don't say that! I can't afford to stay up and lose sleep waiting two nights in a row!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Grand Prize Winner Drawing at 6 PM EDT TODAY!

Brian is pulling the Grand Prize Winner's name in less than 1 Hour!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I hear you, George... I didn't stay up too late yesterday but slept very badly so I'm getting ready to go to bed now. I guess it doesn't really matter... if I win something it won't run away, I suppose.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 1 hour, hang in there.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm ... stay up for the possibility of a huge win or for the likelihood of a dismal loss ... hmmmmmm ........ yaaawwwwwwnnnnn ............

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast