Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Grand Prize Announcement-2011 Fundraiser! King to Personalize Book!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellente! Must.Not.Be.Jealous.
    Pehaps you could be the winner for this years Grand Prize.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess anything is possible, lol. Hey when are we starting the "donate a book for the Haven Foundation" thing?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Obvious fake!! Experts?

J/K Very awesome prize, Dave!!! Congratulations to ya and for helping out a great cause!!!

Also, Congrats to Jerome (RF) for seeing this through!! I happen to know it took persistent follow-up to get this done and our fearless leader, never waivered in his pursuit!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congrats, Dave.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

What an amazing book! Congrats!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I was trying REAL hard not to look here and wait until the book arrived tomorrow but obviously did not try hard enough, can't wait until tomorrow. Thanks again Jerome and everyone else here that made this happen and to Glenn Chadbourne, Cemetery Dance and of course Stephen King.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Dave! A magnificent book.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait until you hear what we have planned for this year.......

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Dave - Absolutely wonderful!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<----------------------------------------Wonders if Dave has the earliest signed and dated King book for 2012.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Wait until you hear what we have planned for this year.......
    Here we go again......RF doing what RF does best...........The Big Tease!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess would be an inscribed by King and artist(s) Gift Edition of TWITKH or IT.
    Last edited by Patrick; 01-12-2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: misunderstood RF's second post

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    My guess would be an inscribed by King and artist(s) Gift Edition of TWITKH or IT.
    Yeah, probably not anything to do with DR. Sleep.

Oops

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome. I'm sooooo jealous!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps it will be a signed and remarqued proof copy of THE TALISMAN III.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You know it's a well kept secret when the Co-Owner doesn't have any idea.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And it's so hard for me to keep this from you.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My prize arrived today safe and sound and it is definately a special book, thanks again sooo much to everyone involved

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, how about posting of a photo of you with the book?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Dave, how about posting of a photo of you with the book?
    Well I would but...it is already on it's way to Jill Bauman for a remarque.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11