Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalrogg View Post
    Looks like Eric is selling DT7 #183 here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-To...-127632-2357-0
    Ended up selling it for $750 to someone on the Rare King facebook group.
    Thanks Eric and congrats!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Along the Path of the Beam Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg's Avatar

DT 5-7 and LSoE #476 just popped up on eBay from user kbpro:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940793582

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940794364

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940794799

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940791912

I also messaged user Pasiuk57 and let him know about it, as he's the only person listed here with another #476 (DT1).

Edit: TWTTK #206 also just showed up here for sale from the same user:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133948118379

Edit again: DT VI #41 is also now for sale on eBay by user czarlizzie, and only VI. The previous owner of the #41 set (I-VII) likely parted them out, a shame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...-/304246396990

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold DTII #203 and DTIV #256 to a fellow member mmalling (Mike).

Along the Path of the Beam Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg's Avatar

Someone named Nicole on the rare SK FB page is selling DTIII #172 and DTII #379. I did not PM Mr. Ink for #379 as it appears he hasn’t logged on for 8 years.

DT 5-7 and LSoE #476 just popped up on eBay from user kbpro:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940793582

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940794364

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940794799

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133940791912

I also messaged user Pasiuk57 and let him know about it, as he's the only person listed here with another #476 (DT1).

Edit: TWTTK #206 also just showed up here for sale from the same user:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133948118379

Edit again: DT VI #41 is also now for sale on eBay by user czarlizzie, and only VI. The previous owner of the #41 set (I-VII) likely parted them out, a shame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...-/304246396990
    It looks like the same eBay seller that had DTVI #41 for sale also has DTIII #41 for sale (and no others as of this posting). Perhaps they have more, I’ll send a message to check.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone named Nicole on the rare SK FB page is selling DTIII #172 and DTII #379. I did not PM Mr. Ink for #379 as it appears he hasn’t logged on for 8 years.
    Set 172 is on the master list as complete. That must not be true anymore. Both of the above mentioned books are also on eBay.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Apologies all, I've got some catching up to do on the master list; I'll see if I can get to it tonight after dinner, but if not I should have time this weekend. I recently started a new volunteer position at the National Museum of WWII Aviation (newsletter editor, social media assistant, photography seminar instructor) but haven't been able to pass off some of the other duties I'm doing elsewhere; between all that crap and regular work I'm temporarily stretched a bit thin in the spare time department!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updates made this evening:

#1 **** (I-VII complete + TWTTK previously owned by Halthebookie (Hal Kinney), Hartford CT; sold by Heritage Auctions 9 Dec 21 on behalf of Kinney's daughter; auction also included VII AE #1 and LSOE AE #1; auction link: https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...ription-071515
    #41 (not complete I-VII previously complete, private collector, from Karen Grant Books; II sold 8 Nov 21 by eBay seller czarlizzie; III for sale 14 Dec 21 by eBay seller czarlizzie; VI offered but not sold 7 Dec 21 by ebay seller czarlizzie; TWTTK sale on eBay 04/18)
    #172 (not complete I-VII previously complete per thecollector; III offered on eBay by nicolelc09 16 Dec 21)
    #183 (not complete VII sold on Rare King FB group by eBay member ewjohns82 Nov 21)
    #203 (not complete III-VII offered on eBay by awc 7/09) (DTV, DTVI owned by TDT.org member Lookwhoitis 05/21; II owned by TDT.org member mmalling 12/21)
    #206 (not complete Grant Books wanted page; II offered eBay 7/07 seller: apdawn, III on ebay 11/18/2013, seller:nancibeck; TWWTK on eBay by kbpro 16 Dec 21)
    #227 (not complete II & III owned by TDT.org member tomi_cc16 05/21)
    #256 (not complete II, III, VI, LSOE sold by ebay seller comicaziononline 09/21; V & VII still for sale by same seller 10/21; IV owned by TDT.org member mmalling 12/21)
    #379 (not complete IV-VII owned by Mr. Ink TDT.net; II offered on eBay by nicolelc09 16 Dec 21)
    #476 (not complete I owned by Pasiuk57; V-VII + LSOE held by eBay member kbpro Nov/Dec 21; V sold 27 Nov 21; VI listed but not sold 12 Dec 21; VII listed but not sold 6 Dec 21; LSOE sold 2 Dec 21)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Updates made this evening:

#1 **** (I-VII complete + TWTTK previously owned by Halthebookie (Hal Kinney), Hartford CT; sold by Heritage Auctions 9 Dec 21 on behalf of Kinney's daughter; auction also included VII AE #1 and LSOE AE #1; auction link: https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...ription-071515
    #41 (not complete I-VII previously complete, private collector, from Karen Grant Books; II sold 8 Nov 21 by eBay seller czarlizzie; III for sale 14 Dec 21 by eBay seller czarlizzie; VI offered but not sold 7 Dec 21 by ebay seller czarlizzie; TWTTK sale on eBay 04/18)
    #172 (not complete I-VII previously complete per thecollector; III offered on eBay by nicolelc09 16 Dec 21)
    #183 (not complete VII sold on Rare King FB group by eBay member ewjohns82 Nov 21)
    #203 (not complete III-VII offered on eBay by awc 7/09) (DTV, DTVI owned by TDT.org member Lookwhoitis 05/21; II owned by TDT.org member mmalling 12/21)
    #206 (not complete Grant Books wanted page; II offered eBay 7/07 seller: apdawn, III on ebay 11/18/2013, seller:nancibeck; TWWTK on eBay by kbpro 16 Dec 21)
    #227 (not complete II & III owned by TDT.org member tomi_cc16 05/21)
    #256 (not complete II, III, VI, LSOE sold by ebay seller comicaziononline 09/21; V & VII still for sale by same seller 10/21; IV owned by TDT.org member mmalling 12/21)
    #379 (not complete IV-VII owned by Mr. Ink TDT.net; II offered on eBay by nicolelc09 16 Dec 21)
    #476 (not complete I owned by Pasiuk57; V-VII + LSOE held by eBay member kbpro Nov/Dec 21; V sold 27 Nov 21; VI listed but not sold 12 Dec 21; VII listed but not sold 6 Dec 21; LSOE sold 2 Dec 21)
    #1 is not complete though.

EDIT: never mind me. I see what you say there now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Thanks for updating the list, George! Congrats on your new position, I hope you're enjoying it.

I didn't register previously that Michael bought both DTII #203 and #256 from you Colin, I thought it was just #256 - that's insane! Grats to him on both, and to you on the sale!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for updating the list, George! Congrats on your new position, I hope you're enjoying it.

I didn't register previously that Michael bought both DTII #203 and #256 from you Colin, I thought it was just #256 - that's insane! Grats to him on both, and to you on the sale!
    Thanks! I was hoping to trade it for another DT II copy, but that trade did not quite work out due to the condition of this #203 book, which I knew was a possibility, the owner has been very clear and understanding from the beginning. I was not allowed to return the #203 so I'll likely look to sell or trade it for another copy in better condition! The #256 is awesome so will definitely be holding onto that one. At least until I find my number So, long story short, I'm still looking for a DT II
    Thanks for your diligent updates on DT books hitting market, it's very helpful!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Thanks! I was hoping to trade it for another DT II copy, but that trade did not quite work out due to the condition of this #203 book, which I knew was a possibility, the owner has been very clear and understanding from the beginning. I was not allowed to return the #203 so I'll likely look to sell or trade it for another copy in better condition! The #256 is awesome so will definitely be holding onto that one. At least until I find my number So, long story short, I'm still looking for a DT II
    Wait... your saying you bought a book from someone here AND they won't allow you to return it as you are not happy with it??? That is not cool dude.... especially here. Ebay I get it But here?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Wait... your saying you bought a book from someone here AND they won't allow you to return it as you are not happy with it??? That is not cool dude.... especially here. Ebay I get it But here?
    Yeah, after the trade didn't work out I contacted Colin about the issue and the discrepancies on the books condition. In the end he said he's standing by his assessment and suggested I sell the book on eBay. Didn't expect that, but I guess that's his prerogative as a seller. Lesson learned I suppose.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

A gentleman named Kevin from the rare SK Facebook group obtained DTI #238.

Hey folks, i twas lurking around as I do and just wanted to give an update on the following set
    #155 **** (I-VII complete Chris Blakely-Critical*Path)

Books 2-7 were sold to me by Chris' family a year or two ago and are currently in my possession but, unfortunately, a matching Gunslinger was not present so it is currently incomplete.
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Default #1 of a Kind

You can put me down for the #1 set. I won the Heritage Auction.

Always been in awe of this list on the first page, never imagined #1 would show up for purchase. Felt like a once in a lifetime opportunity; couldn't let it go out of my mind when i first saw it. Glad it's mine!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW! Congrats!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post

Always been in awe of this list on the first page, never imagined #1 would show up for purchase. Felt like a once in a lifetime opportunity; couldn't let it go out of my mind when i first saw it. Glad it's mine!
    Congratulations. That is amazing. What I love is someone here on darktower.org owns dark tower number 1. Fab.

You do realise you will spend the rest of your life hunting any dt related items that are number 1, Indiana Jones style hunting.

Happy days.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Congrats Roopesh!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Congratulations. That is amazing. What I love is someone here on darktower.org owns dark tower number 1. Fab.

You do realise you will spend the rest of your life hunting any dt related items that are number 1, Indiana Jones style hunting.

Happy days.
    Very cool BUT I agree. The fact that it was missing that one book was what deterred me from bidding. #longlivethehunt
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy days.
    Very cool BUT I agree. The fact that it was missing that one book was what deterred me from bidding. #longlivethehunt
    So what are you implying, Kris?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post

Happy days.
    So what are you implying, Kris?
    Huh? What do you mean implying? How does that sound like I am implying anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Roopesh!!! It is indeed an honor to have the #1 set. And you got it for a reasonable price. I'll be on the lookout for the "temporarily missing #1" and will gladly give it to you if I find it. Again, congratulations!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In my opinión, DT are 1-7 and the rest are extras. You have a complete det #1 and that unmatchable. 🤗
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Congratulations, roopeshjoshi! Glad to have you a part of the community here, as well. Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast