Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have:
    DT I #472
    DT II #458

DT III, IV, V, VI, VII #1092
    DT LSOE, W/K #545
    Master list updated.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the #290's (DT5 on up) from Patrick. Feel free to update on the list. If anyone has any other DT 290's, I'd love to trade or try to buy them from you. I have a complete set, but am trying to make a numbered set.

I have:

Gunslinger #422
    Drawing and Wastelands #792
    Wizard/Glass #640.

I'd also be interested in any #422's in the DT S/L series!
    Updated Master List to reflect 290's DT5 and up and DT1 #422 with Curran101.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by kissmyasterick

I have The Wastelands 168. It looks like someone is looking for that one. I tried to find Grant wanted page but even with Google help could not find it. I went to Donald Grant website and no wanted page there. So I dont know what to do to get ahold of the person who needs it to complete set. Any help appreciated
    Updated Master List to reflect ownership 07/20 by tdt.org member kissmyasterick and then ebay sale 08/20 by cdancepub

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    thanks, but right now I'm only looking for the original set. I know #101 of the wastelands is out there Im hoping to do an even swap for that one as my wastelands is under #500
    What number is your wastelands?
    Master List updated for DTIII #473 as of June 2020.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by burgerhicks80
    I now own #101 of V-VII LSOE and WTTKH. I am currently looking for the rest of the set. I also own #473 of III and #1,070 of IV
    Updated Master List for #101 V-VII LSOE and WTTKH. I note that Priest also owned IV as of 2014 along with the rest of these; anybody have the current whereabouts of IV #101?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Complete set #370 up for auction soon —*LINK
    Updated Master List to show sale by Heritage Auctions Mar 20.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A bunch of new pieces up for grabs, some just re-listed. All have been added to the Google doc found HERE with easy links for purchase.

#21 — DTI ($7500 OBO)
    #89 —*WTTK (UK; $625 OBO)
    #98 —*DTI ($6,500)
    #174 —*LSOE ($599; ITEM #RW-2)
    #348 — DTI, DTIII - DTVI
    Updated Mater List for 98 & 174

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

#441 —*LSOE ($1,000 OBO)
    Master List updated for this one on eBay 08/19.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by BadHatHarry
    I own DT IV - VII, plus LSOE and WTTKH - #107 (pearljam55). If anyone has I - III #107, always interested!
    Master List updated for #107 DT IV - VII, plus LSOE and WTTKH

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by OneFathom
    #312 —*DTIV (UK)

#340 —*DTVII
    Master List updated for #340 DT VII

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by OneFathom
    My list was seriously out of date, but it's up-to-date as of 9/25. If you've got a few S/L pieces missing to your #1 - #500 set (PCs included), it might be available. Check it out HERE.

Additionally, if you find others for sale, please let me know so I can add them to the list.
    I'm done for tonight, updated back to last November; I'll also bump against your list, just took a quick look and got the entries for DTI #85 and IV-VII #384. See all my entries above for updating of your list.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Anyone here own the partial set #214? The owner listed no longer owns it. Thanks

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

George, you are worth at least double what Jerome is paying you.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Labor of love. And he threatened us with bodily harm if we didn't get off our lazy asses.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Labor of love. And he threatened us with bodily harm if we didn't get off our lazy asses.
    Thanks for your contributions to the site, George. We see you putting in the work. Cheers.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Psst Dude. - Pace yourself.... your making the rest of us look bad....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My books never seem to get added to the list: books 3-7, LSOE, WTTKH #344; also book 2: Authors copy; book 1: #395
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Added!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for updating!!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Added!
    Thanks
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just looking to max out the Christmas bonus 🎅

My books never seem to get added to the list: books 3-7, LSOE, WTTKH #344; also book 2: Authors copy; book 1: #395
    I didn't see an entry for yours back to middle of last November; I would have got it eventually if before that!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just looking to max out the Christmas bonus 🎅

I didn't see an entry for yours back to middle of last November; I would have got it eventually if before that!
    Oh I am sure it was buried back there at some point...I forget for awhile, then remember
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master List Updated for:

#26 TWTTK for sale on eBay 12/18
    #41 TWWTK sale on eBay 04/18
    #112 (not complete LSOE + TWTTK noted as for sale by OneFathom 11/18)
    #180 Complete I-VII for sale by John W Knott 06/19
    #202 DT I for sale by John W Knott 06/19
    #208 Complete I-VII on Abe by Happy Heroes 10/20
    #229 DT III part of lot by Bauman Books 10/20
    #234 DT II for sale by Hyraxia 03/19
    #246 II-IV + LSOE for sale on eBay 12 /18
    #247 LOSE for sale eBay 04/19
    #268 DT IV part of a lot by Bauman Books 10/20
    #272 DT VI on ebay now
    #315 DT I by John W. Knott as part of a lot 10/20, DT II on eBay by First & Fine 10/20
    #321 DT III by Camelot Books 10/20
    #326 DT III by aparkers on ebay 10/20 as part of a lot
    #327 DT V-VII Prior-Johnson Rare Books 10/20
    #327 LSOE for sale via Abe 04/18
    #340 DTVII seller zoohim 06/19
    #348 DT IV & VI on sale eBay by gargantuan2882 10/20
    #412 Complete I-VII + LSOE + TWTTK for sale by Very Fine Books 10/20
    #427 VI + LSOE on sale on Abe by Books from California 10/20
    #433 Added TWTTK to make it a Complete Set for sale at Leonard Shoup Books
    #441 LSOE for sale on eBay by vagbk updated to 10/20
    #481 LSOE 05/19
    Complete Unnumbered Set (added wolfehr's name)

Kudos to OneFathom for his spreadsheet, most of the above came from there!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new #288s have popped up:

1. LSOE #288: $550

2. DTIV #288: $1,500

3. DTV #288: $650

4. DTVII #288: $750

5. TWTTK #288: $4000

6. DTIII #288: $700

7. DTVI #288: $600

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Is TWTTKH really that valuable?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast