Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

@priest I have a question for you in regards to your copy of #101 of wizard and glass

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

DT I: #276
    DT II #276
    Wind Through The Keyhole #276
    Little Sisters of Eluria #276
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

looking for:
    DT I-IV #101
    1st/1st night shift
    1st/1st (3rd state) Salems lot

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    thanks, but right now I'm only looking for the original set. I know #101 of the wastelands is out there Im hoping to do an even swap for that one as my wastelands is under #500
    What number is your wastelands?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for DT volumes number 66.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    thanks, but right now I'm only looking for the original set. I know #101 of the wastelands is out there Im hoping to do an even swap for that one as my wastelands is under #500
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    So close but yet so far. My search continues.

Traveler kissmyasterick is on a distinguished road

I have The Wastelands 168. It looks like someone is looking for that one. I tried to find Grant wanted page but even with Google help could not find it. I went to Donald Grant website and no wanted page there. So I dont know what to do to get ahold of the person who needs it to complete set. Any help appreciated

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyasterick View Post
    I have The Wastelands 168. It looks like someone is looking for that one. I tried to find Grant wanted page but even with Google help could not find it. I went to Donald Grant website and no wanted page there. So I dont know what to do to get ahold of the person who needs it to complete set. Any help appreciated
    Hey there - Grant does not maintain that list anymore I unfortunately.

Traveler kissmyasterick is on a distinguished road

fairly new to site. I just noticed that with books the buyer pays the premium. I been to many many auctions and the seller always pays the premium. I mean, thats the whole point. Even car auctions, gun auctions ect. Instead of selling it yourself your giving it to someone to sell for u and u get charged for it. Daaaa. If they sell your car for u for 10 grand they keep 2 and give u 8. Why is book community opposite.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are talking about Paypal transactions, buyers usually get a much better deal here than from ebay auctions where the buyer pays the full price and the seller pays the usually substantial ebay fees. Here, since the buyer presumptively does their research and gets a great price, they pay no fee as long as they are comfortable with the seller., and send the money as if to a friend or family member, and that way the seller gets the net amount they asked for.

If the buyer wants the protections that Paypal affords them, they need to include the extra~3%. It is a bit different than say an auto auction, but the fees are significantly smaller.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyasterick View Post
    fairly new to site. I just noticed that with books the buyer pays the premium. I been to many many auctions and the seller always pays the premium. I mean, thats the whole point. Even car auctions, gun auctions ect. Instead of selling it yourself your giving it to someone to sell for u and u get charged for it. Daaaa. If they sell your car for u for 10 grand they keep 2 and give u 8. Why is book community opposite.
    Auctions can have seller fees, buyer fees or both depending on the venue's owner. Sometimes there is a premium. Sometimes there is a registration fee. Any combination of the above is possible.

Bett's Books doesn't charge a buyer premium. Very Fine Books doesn't charge a buyer premium. David and Emmanuel take a percentage from the seller or charge a consignment fee.

Heritage Auction's charges a buyer's premium. Most Invaluable auctions have buyer's premiums, but you have to be careful to verify fees and shipping before bidding.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

Hi folks, I'm new to this site but would like to say I'm impressed by the amount of information available and excited at the possibility of trading some King books directly with other enthusiasts. I'll read and learn more in the forums first.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome MistaP!

In regards to the list:
    “ #290 (not complete; V-VII, LSOE, and 4.5 owned by Patrick of TDT.org)...”
    I just sold this partial set. It is in the mail system on its way to the new owner who is a member of the Rare King collecting group on Facebook.

“...DT IV being sold individually on ebay by seller stinnett2 (12/9/2016)”
    Does anyone here own this copy? If so, I know my buyer would be interested.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

For the record, I am now the proud owner of DT I number 21.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MistaP View Post
    congrats!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

In the event anyone's keeping track.

DT I - 23
    DT II - 754
    DT III - 1066
    DT IV - 754
    DT V -754
    DT VI - 814
    DT VII - 1404
    LSOE - 754
    WTTKH - 754
    Last edited by TnTzDad; 07-30-2020 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Updated list

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! A big one.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone here picked up The Waste Lands #756 on eBay last August, shoot me a PM.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

If anyone has I, II, or III #107, let’s talk!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck on the hunt, you guys!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received the #290's (DT5 on up) from Patrick. If anyone has any other DT 290's, I'd love to trade or try to buy them from you. I'd also be interested in any #422's in the DT S/L series!
    Last edited by Curran101; 10-30-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    I received the #290's (DT5 on up) from Patrick. Feel free to update on the list. If anyone has any other DT 290's, I'd love to trade or try to buy them from you. I have a complete set, but am trying to make a numbered set.

I have:

Gunslinger #422
    Drawing and Wastelands #792
    Wizard/Glass #640.

I'd also be interested in any #422's in the DT S/L series!
    Welcome, Mike! Glad to see you made it over here. You’re half way to a matching number set and you have rights to any new DT books that King might write. You’re well on your way!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler Xtownboy will become famous soon enough Xtownboy will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I would say No.5.
    However on the complete sets listing the No.5 Set is down as being privately owned. Assuming this Gunslinger is seperate.
    Thanks for the feedback. Yes, this is a standalone copy.
    Hi, Is it possibly for sale? Thanks :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast