Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have:
    DT I #472
    DT II #458

DT III, IV, V, VI, VII #1092
    DT LSOE, W/K #545

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

I own set #443 along with WTTK and LSOE, same number.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

DT3 #168 found......sold on ebay 08/2020 by seller cdancepub.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    This is not Cemetery Dance... think he is trying to play off thier name?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I came across Gunslinger 229 last night. It's being sold by Bauman Rare Books. It's in a set of mixed numbered s/l darktower books. They want $28k for the set and the numbers don't match.
    They have some nice early signed books also but their prices are a bit crazy.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

That seems....excessive, especially in light of:

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...t_p/76-220.htm

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You know you are overpriced if you are asking 65% more then veryfinebooks.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bauman is always far overpriced for King books. No surprise there. Fun to go look though - if you’re in Vegas or NYC.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler mantontoys is on a distinguished road

Default The Dark Tower I II III IV V VI VII + ALL SIGNED MATCHING NUMBERED SET (#331)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...item3afdb27405

Hi,

First post ever on thedarktower.org

I have a matching number (#331) set of the dark tower. To be clear, this is my Dad's set and he's been the only owner. I'm sure some of you on here have seen my listing on eBay already. For those who haven't, the link is above. 9 total books included. I listed them below and pictures are available in the link above.

While I'm looking to sell this set and I'm not really expecting to get $25,000 for the complete set. Originally it was listed as more of a draw to my eBay store. However, I'm now prepared to more on from the set under the right circumstances. I've been offered as much as 18,000 for the set and probably wouldn't accept anything less than that to be perfectly honest and upfront. However, I'll always listen to reasonable offers.

Feel free to message me on here or directly on eBay. If you'd like to speak to me directly, even Via email or by phone, send me an direct email.

email: mantontoys@gmail.com

1. Dark Tower I : "The Gunslinger" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1982, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*This Book's Dust Jacket Was Placed Into A Mylar/Library Style Cover.

2. Dark Tower II : "The Drawing of The Three" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1987, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

3. Dark Tower III : "The Waste Lands" Published By Donald M. Grant In 1991, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

4. Dark Tower IV : "Wizards And Glass" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 1997, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

5. Dark Tower V : "Wolves of the Calla" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2003, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

6. Dark Tower VI : "Song of Susannah" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

7. Dark Tower VII : "The Dark Tower" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

8. Dark Tower : "Little Sisters of Eluria" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2008, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

9. Dark Tower : "The Wind Through The Keyhole" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2012, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mantontoys View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...item3afdb27405

Hi,

I have a matching number (#331) set of the dark tower. To be clear, this is my Dad's set and he's been the only owner. I'm sure some of you on here have seen my listing on eBay already. For those who haven't, the link is above. 9 total books included. I listed them below and pictures are available in the link above.

While I'm looking to sell this set and I'm not really expecting to get $25,000 for the complete set. Originally it was listed as more of a draw to my eBay store. However, I'm now prepared to more on from the set under the right circumstances. I've been offered as much as 18,000 for the set and probably wouldn't accept anything less than that to be perfectly honest and upfront. However, I'll always listen to reasonable offers.

Feel free to message me on here or directly on eBay. If you'd like to speak to me directly, even Via email or by phone, send me an direct email.

1. Dark Tower I : "The Gunslinger" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1982, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*This Book's Dust Jacket Was Placed Into A Mylar/Library Style Cover.

2. Dark Tower II : "The Drawing of The Three" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1987, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

3. Dark Tower III : "The Waste Lands" Published By Donald M. Grant In 1991, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

4. Dark Tower IV : "Wizards And Glass" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 1997, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

5. Dark Tower V : "Wolves of the Calla" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2003, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

6. Dark Tower VI : "Song of Susannah" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

7. Dark Tower VII : "The Dark Tower" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

8. Dark Tower : "Little Sisters of Eluria" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2008, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

9. Dark Tower : "The Wind Through The Keyhole" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2012, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.
    If you got offered $18000? You should take it. Betts books lists them fairly often (couple times a year) for $14500-15000 which is the actual retail value. No way will you ever get near $25k. Sorry mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My list was seriously out of date, but it's up-to-date as of 9/25. If you've got a few S/L pieces missing to your #1 - #500 set (PCs included), it might be available. Check it out HERE.

Additionally, if you find others for sale, please let me know so I can add them to the list.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a silent auction for set #357 at Betts.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    A bump to update the master list that this set was sold 10/17/20
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Congrats to the winner, hope it was someone here. A great day in any collectors quest.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    My list was seriously out of date, but it's up-to-date as of 9/25. If you've got a few S/L pieces missing to your #1 - #500 set (PCs included), it might be available. Check it out HERE.

Additionally, if you find others for sale, please let me know so I can add them to the list.
    Do you manually update this list or do you have a program or algorithm that searches out listings and updates them in your sheet. I'm trying to value my collection and manually searching each title is time consuming to say the least.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

For completeness I own the full set of 207 including LSOE & TWTTK - I know we like to keep the list as accurate as possible! Feels like I’ve been off the site for aeons so it’s nice to be catching up with all thing DT and SK!

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think the list on pg.1 has been updated for a long time. A few things here and there, but not much.
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scottb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Do you manually update this list or do you have a program or algorithm that searches out listings and updates them in your sheet. I'm trying to value my collection and manually searching each title is time consuming to say the least.
    Updated manually.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thx Tippy, Master List updated.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you manually update this list or do you have a program or algorithm that searches out listings and updates them in your sheet. I'm trying to value my collection and manually searching each title is time consuming to say the least
    All manual!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For completeness I own the full set of 207 including LSOE & TWTTK - I know we like to keep the list as accurate as possible! Feels like I’ve been off the site for aeons so it’s nice to be catching up with all thing DT and SK!
    Thx Mikey, I updated to include LSOE & TWTTK.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Mantontoys, I've updated the Master List to show you still have the complete set as of Sep 2020; pls drop a note here if end up selling. Thx -- George

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That seems....excessive, especially in light of:

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...t_p/76-220.htm
    Updated Master List to reflect DT1 #261 for sale on Very Fine Books Oct 20.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I came across Gunslinger 229 last night. It's being sold by Bauman Rare Books. It's in a set of mixed numbered s/l darktower books. They want $28k for the set and the numbers don't match.
    They have some nice early signed books also but their prices are a bit crazy.
    Updated Mater List to show DT1 #229 on sale at Bauman Rare Books Oct 20.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master List updated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast