Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Is TWTTKH really that valuable?
    No. Tops out at $1,200 - $1,500.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master list updated for #288 III - VII + LSOE + TWTTK by Books From California.

That $4000 TWTTK price has to be a typo, but at the same time $400 would be too low. No idea what's going on there.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not in my opinion but it does potentially come with rights.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, good point RF, and that's really the only thing that makes sense. I'd definitely inquire with the seller and get verification of that, in writing, before dropping that kind of money on that book. Still seems like would be a bit of a waste without Books I & II.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't think Grant separates rights from book ownership, do they? If you have possession, you have the rights.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think Grant separates rights from book ownership, do they? If you have possession, you have the rights.
    Correct.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Correct.
    I think what Jerome meant is there is a potential that King may do another S/L with Grant...and if so the owner of TWTTK would get first right of refusal.

Personally...i put it at 45% that King does another S/L with DMG.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Grant doesn't seem to be publishing very much these days.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant may not be publishing much these days, but I bet they would not pass on the opportunity to do the limited edition of a new Stephen King limited edition, especially one in the Dark Tower series.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Grant may not be publishing much these days, but I bet they would not pass on the opportunity to do the limited edition of a new Stephen King limited edition, especially one in the Dark Tower series.
    Yes sir. Agreed. I would be willing to be one more is coming.... and through Grant.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I would assume Grant has some sort of exclusivity rights or right of first refusal.

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default #428 changes hands

Hi all,

I have bought #428 here in Australia.
    Very happy.
    Seeking:
    -- PC-designated Dark Tower books I, III, V, and VIII.
    -- Any Dark Tower remarqued books.
    -- Charlie the Choo-Choo #428 and The Road to the Dark Tower #428

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alas I had to say goodbye to my set, but I was able to find a more than worthy local custodian...

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some #453's up on e-bay (very fine books). Expensive as usual tho! 5 and up!
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated master list for V-VII + LSOE + TWTTK #453 w/Very Fine Books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#272 Song of Susannah S/L up on e-bay now. Same seller as listed previously on master list.
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated to add The Gunslinger #399 owned by styrophome of skcollector.com as of 06/20.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTVII #492 available @ $650 - - -> LINK

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master list updated to show DT I #110 and DT II #321 owned by TDT member superpm, and DTVII #492 for sale for Appledore Books.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

George -- if you have the keys to update the Page 1 listing, would you please make these changes? I am the owner of the following sets: #127 set + LSOE + TWTTK and the Publisher’s Copy set shown as “known to wizardsrainbow 5/10.” That set also includes LSOE and TWTTK. Please update the information at your convenience. Thank you.

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by Gaffa

Default #428 changes hands
    Hi all,

I have bought #428 here in Australia.
    Very Happy.
    George -- if you have the keys to update the Page 1 listing, would you please make these changes? I am the owner of the following sets: #127 set + LSOE + TWTTK and the Publisher’s Copy set shown as “known to wizardsrainbow 5/10.” That set also includes LSOE and TWTTK. Please update the information at your convenience. Thank you.

John
    Master list updated; congrats to the both of you!

Country
    Country Flag

These is another full PC set now to. I sold the PC slinger last week to the guy to complete it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

These is another full PC set now to. I sold the PC slinger last week to the guy to complete it.
    I'll need a little more than that to go on before I can update the front page; TDT user name or other, and a photo of the complete set would be nice for proof.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'll need a little more than that to go on before I can update the front page; TDT user name or other, and a photo of the complete set would be nice for proof.
    You need proof? Lol he isn’t a member here and My word Should be enough. Don’t update it if it isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

You need proof? Lol he isn’t a member here and My word Should be enough. Don’t update it if it isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kris.... if you look at the list, there’s usually a name associated with the set owned.
    Really no need to be a drama queen.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast