Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

George, wasn’t sure if you want just numbers 500 and lower so I’ll list them all.....

I have a DT III that is #181
    My DT II is 640
    I have the DT IV thru TWTTK at #1071

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    George, wasn’t sure if you want just numbers 500 and lower so I’ll list them all.....

My DT II is 640
    For this particular thread, yes, #s 1 - 500 + PC, Lettered, and Blank/Unnumbered copies.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My DT II is 640
    Like OneFathom said, this thread is specifically for numbers 1-500 (only ones you can get a complete same-numbered set), but if you wanted to trade, sell or ask around for other matching numbers then What's Your Number - Want List for Specific S/L Numbers is where you'd want to list! FYI I see over there that namelessnpoor is looking for DTIII #640, might be worth reaching out and dropping a message.

In the meantime I've gone ahead and added your DT III #181; congrats, first one of that number brought to light!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ready for this?
    qzyksw traded me his DT3 #170 for my #395. He now owns #395
    I just bought the DT2-DT7 + LSOE + WTTKH all matching #120 from Kris Webster
    I sold DT2 and DT3 #170 to Travis L. (on the FB rare King site)
    I NEED to find the Slinger S/L #120! Have a #422 to trade or would buy outright!
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    Yea, everyone is offended these days. I can't walk out of my house w/o offending someone!
    Man, that's offensive to me!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about

Just bought III-VII #302 if you want to update the master list.
    The hunt is on for the other books to complete the set.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Zuko, sent you a PM!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

originally posted by zuko3984
    Master list updated, congrats!

Traveler zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone here started with a partial set and been able to complete it? If they did how long did it take to do. Just curious what my chances are of completing my set some day.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
    Has anyone here started with a partial set and been able to complete it? If they did how long did it take to do. Just curious what my chances are of completing my set some day.
    I built mine over years. The only one I’m missing now is my matching numbered The Gunslinger. It surfaced for a while a few years back. I wasn’t in a position to afford it at the time. But at least I know it exists out there.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please update master list - I now own DT2-7, plus LSOE, plus TWWTKH - All #120. I am hoping to find the Slinger #120 some day!
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I built mine over years. The only one I’m missing now is my matching numbered The Gunslinger. It surfaced for a while a few years back. I wasn’t in a position to afford it at the time. But at least I know it exists out there.
    Becca pulled it off. I think she is the only one I have ever heard do this. Tippy maybe? I know Becca for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Becca pulled it off. I think she is the only one I have ever heard do this. Tippy maybe? I know Becca for sure.
    Yes I got lucky with one of my sets....I had #4 Wizard & Glass, found 1,2,3 on ABE.com and bought those...then complete 5,6,7,LSOE and WTTKH

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just sayin....I know someone "updated" the page 1 list so that 28 complete sets through WTTKH and 58 through VII but I would venture AT LEAST 75% of those through DT VII have LSOE and WTTKH....I made this initial list about 20 years ago when LSOE and WTTKH were not even published...All those "old" sets never got updated so I think the data is VERY misleading.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would very much like to know that too. I always believed 60-70 full sets until I seen this... the 26, then 27. I’d like to know as well so I don’t spared false intel.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Please update master list - I now own DT2-7, plus LSOE, plus TWWTKH - All #120. I am hoping to find the Slinger #120 some day!
    Master list updated!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by wizardsrainbow

Just sayin....I know someone "updated" the page 1 list so that 28 complete sets through WTTKH and 58 through VII but I would venture AT LEAST 75% of those through DT VII have LSOE and WTTKH....I made this initial list about 20 years ago when LSOE and WTTKH were not even published...All those "old" sets never got updated so I think the data is VERY misleading.
    I would very much like to know that too. I always believed 60-70 full sets until I seen this... the 26, then 27. I’d like to know as well so I don’t spared false intel.
    David, that's me doing the updating; Jerome reached out last October asking for assistance and I volunteered. The info on there when I started was, "WE ARE AT 74 COMPLETE NUMBERED SETS ACCOUNTED FOR...and 1 Complete BLANK set! At least 5 COMPLETE PUBLISHER's SETS"; I honestly felt that was the misleading part because per the data in the list itself there weren't nearly that many complete sets when you count the LSOE & TWTTK, which of course nowadays we do.

So, just to make sure the list is as accurate and helpful as possible, I broke it out into with & without LSOE & TWTTK. Doing that brings the numbers to where they are now (well, as of the last time I tallied on 9 Feb anyway). Obviously if you have a full set thru TWTTK then you also have the I-VII, so just do the math at any time for total of just I-VII. Plus we modified the list for Lettered DTI, PCs, Blank Limitation, and Presentation to delineate those unique sets.

Many of those older original sets that stop at DT VII may indeed have LSOE & TWTTK, which of course would alter the tally total ... but there's no way of knowing unless the owners come forward and provide updates. The list can only be as accurate as the data received to populate it!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes I got lucky with one of my sets....I had #4 Wizard & Glass, found 1,2,3 on ABE.com and bought those...then complete 5,6,7,LSOE and WTTKH
    I started my set with #4 from Roy at Badmoon Books.....got the subsequent volumes from Grant.....found #3 in the late 90s.....found #1 in the early 00s.....still missing #2.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE Request

#209 currently says: (not complete III for sale by tippy4 of tdt.com 12/1/08)

Please revise to (not complete III for sale by belizeanboy on ebay 04/01/21)
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not mine, but since where/when they are sold is tracked, several #106 are on ebay now. So Far DT II, III, IV & VI, LSOE. Seller is collectiblecounty

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

And DT1 #106 sold at Betts ten years ago......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Traveler colling is on a distinguished road

Default Wolves of the Calla # 475 available.

If someone is looking to fill a set I have this spare.

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Default Dark Tower S/L Update

Hello, I have recently purchased LSOE #321. My set now consists of
    DT II #54
    DT III-VII #307
    LSOE #321 & #1110
    TWTTK #321

I’m looking to swap with whoever owns #307 of any of them please!!
    Of course #307 of the Dark Tower The Gunslinger must be out there somewhere!

Thanks!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE Request
    #209 currently says: (not complete III for sale by tippy4 of tdt.com 12/1/08)
    Please revise to (not complete III for sale by belizeanboy on ebay 04/01/21)
    Not mine, but since where/when they are sold is tracked, several #106 are on ebay now. So Far DT II, III, IV & VI, LSOE. Seller is collectiblecounty
    Wolves of the Calla # 475 available.
    If someone is looking to fill a set I have this spare.
    Hello, I have recently purchased LSOE #321. My set now consists of
    DT II #54
    DT III-VII #307
    LSOE #321 & #1110
    TWTTK #321
    I’m looking to swap with whoever owns #307 of any of them please!!
    Of course #307 of the Dark Tower The Gunslinger must be out there somewhere!
    All of the above updated, thank you! Also added in that the seller of the #106 also has DT V & VII, so DTII - VII + LSOE; that's not a bad start to a set if someone is interested.

Along the Path of the Beam Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg's Avatar

Hello - long-time King/Tower junkie, first time poster here. I've collected a few other S/L DT books (although no others under 500 to add to this list), but decided to embark on a fruitless, hopeless attempt at a matching number journey by finally making a deal with VeryFineBooks for their matching set of DT V-VII + LSOE + TWTTK (#453) to get myself started, and inadvertently was informed of this post, so I came to add the information to your records! I know the likelihood of finding the other matching numbers is almost zero, especially as they haven't been seen here, but it's nice to have a partial set to go with my other non-matching S/Ls. The excitement is all in the hunt though, right? And who knows what may pop up one day?

Long days and pleasant nights.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast