Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I purchased DT3 #395 from Betts recently (from the John Hanic collection).
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I purchased DT3 #395 from Betts recently (from the John Hanic collection).
    Master list updated, congrats!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've owned Gunslinger #363 for a while now, but I just noticed David owns III - VII of this number. (I own III - VII) of #276....

David if you'd like to chat about this, PM me....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've owned Gunslinger #363 for a while now, but I just noticed David owns III - VII of this number. (I own III - VII) of #276....

David if you'd like to chat about this, PM me....
    Updated master list for DTI #363; if I were you I'd be giving David a phone call!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Did some cleanup on the master list tonight, updated some descriptions to make them clearer, also updated the totals. Here's what we've got (pardon the caps, copied & pasted).

Updated the stars **** markings so that there's a differentiator between complete sets with and without LSOE and TWTTK. Also corrected all the ones that had WTTKH instead of TWTTK.

**** means I - VII complete but missing either LSOE, TWTTK, or both
    ***** means Complete I - VII + LSOE + TWTTK

AS OF FEBRUARY 7, 2021:
    WE HAVE 26 COMPLETE NUMBERED SETS DTI - DTVII + LSOE + TWTTK
    WE HAVE 58 COMPLETE NUMBERED SETS DTI - DTVII
    WE HAVE 7 LETTERED GUNSLINGERS
    WE HAVE 3 COMPLETE PUBLISHER'S SETS DTI - DTVII + LSOE + TWTTK
    WE HAVE 3 COMPLETE PUBLISHER'S SETS DTI - DTVII
    WE HAVE 1 COMPLETE BLANK LIMITATION SET DT1 - DTVII + LSOE + TWTTK
    WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE BOOK FROM 285/500 NUMBERS ACCOUNTED FOR (+36 FROM LAST INVENTORY 6/3/2020)

Traveler The Pie is on a distinguished road

I need to update my last post (#815) which stated I purchased #187 from Betts from chriscujo consignment: #187 **** (I-VII complete, chriscujo/Bett's) The Pie-dt.org Post #815.

I do own #187 LSOE + TWTTK so the number of full complete sets should be 27!

Traveler Demerol is on a distinguished road

I own #452 complete set I-VII+LSOE+TWTTK.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Demerol View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the site!!

Traveler Demerol is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demerol View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the site!!
    Thank you! Shocked that there are only 26 or 27 complete sets. I feel very fortunate to own one.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! Shocked that there are only 26 or 27 complete sets. I feel very fortunate to own one.
    Demerol, tried to PM you but it won't let me; pls drop me a PM or email to georgeh.white@yahoo.com. Thx --- George

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to update my last post (#815) which stated I purchased #187 from Betts from chriscujo consignment: #187 **** (I-VII complete, chriscujo/Bett's) The Pie-dt.org Post #815.

I do own #187 LSOE + TWTTK so the number of full complete sets should be 27!
    Done, updated!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated! Congrats!

Traveler seg132 will become famous soon enough seg132 will become famous soon enough

I own a first edition of DT I (not numbered), #754 of DT II, and #288 of DT III-VI.

Unfortunately, #288 of DT VII was sold on AbeBooks before I could buy it. #288 of TWTTK is currently for sale on AbeBooks, but cannot justify spending $4k for it at the moment.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of or owns #288 of DT I, II, or VII, please let me know!

Also, today I sold #1066 of DT III on eBay.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I own a first edition of DT I (not numbered), #754 of DT II, and #288 of DT III-VI.

Unfortunately, #288 of DT VII was sold on AbeBooks before I could buy it. #288 of TWTTK is currently for sale on AbeBooks, but cannot justify spending $4k for it at the moment.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of or owns #288 of DT I, II, or VII, please let me know!

Also, today I sold #1066 of DT III on eBay.
    Welcome to the site seg. I tried to PM you but I think you're too new; pls drop me a PM or email at georgeh.white@yahoo.com. If you'll send me photos or scans of the limitation pages for your #288's and blank limitation DTI I'll get the master list updated. We currently show #288 as "not complete I ABE by Royal Books at $7500, 7/06; III - VII + LSOE + TWTTK on Abe by Books From California 11/20". It might be worth dropping a message to Royal Books regarding the DTI; at the very least they might be willing to send the person who purchased it from them in 2006 a message saying a buyer is interested.

George

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

DT3 #356

On sale on ebay 02/20/21

seller mannequinskywalker
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Traveler seg132 will become famous soon enough seg132 will become famous soon enough

Hi George, thank you for the welcome. I sent you an email with the requested photos. Please let me know if you are not in receipt. Also, I did contact Royal Books. They were kind enough to respond, though unfortunately they didn't have the POC info for the buyer.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi George, thank you for the welcome. I sent you an email with the requested photos. Please let me know if you are not in receipt. Also, I did contact Royal Books. They were kind enough to respond, though unfortunately they didn't have the POC info for the buyer.
    You're GTG Stefan, I've gone and updated the master list for your #288 DT III - DT VI.

Also updated for #356 DT III, thank you Tippy!

Traveler randtor will become famous soon enough

FYI - I sold my DT Complete set #412, through a contact of Kris Webster's, on the Stephen King Rare Editions Facebook page. I no longer own this. A bittersweet moment. It was the pinnacle of my collecting experience.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI - I sold my DT Complete set #412, through a contact of Kris Webster's, on the Stephen King Rare Editions Facebook page. I no longer own this. A bittersweet moment. It was the pinnacle of my collecting experience.
    Was your sale on FB prior to the Very Fine Books sale below?

#412 **** (I-VII complete Randtor; Complete I-VII + LSOE + TWTTK for sale by Very Fine Books 10/20)

Traveler qzyksw has a spectacular aura about qzyksw has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have
    DTII #349

DTIII #170

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have
    DTII #349
    DTIII #170
    Master list updated for both of these. I see that Curran101 has DTII #170, in case you two want to talk.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was in touch with Craig (qzyksw) as soon as I saw this! He's a great guy has agreed to do a trade with me for my #395. I'll update you with info when it goes through. FYI - The owner of the #170 DT1 (Curry L.W. Inc) does not have the DT1. He said it was sold a long time ago and seemed to be offended that his information was listed on this site. I told him no personal information was displayed, but I just googled and found him. Maybe take him off the list? Not my call, just giving you a heads up.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was in touch with Craig (qzyksw) as soon as I saw this! He's a great guy has agreed to do a trade with me for my #395. I'll update you with info when it goes through. FYI - The owner of the #170 DT1 (Curry L.W. Inc) does not have the DT1. He said it was sold a long time ago and seemed to be offended that his information was listed on this site. I told him no personal information was displayed, but I just googled and found him. Maybe take him off the list? Not my call, just giving you a heads up.
    Awesome, glad you guys could work out a trade! As for a bookseller being offended that information about a previously for sale book is still available on the internet, well ...........

Country
    Country Flag

Yea, everyone is offended these days. I can't walk out of my house w/o offending someone!

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    Yea, everyone is offended these days. I can't walk out of my house w/o offending someone!
    No wonder, the clothes you wear!

😀

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast