Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Default #307 Update

Hi George,

Happy to report I have secured DT II The Drawing of the Three #307.
    I have traded my #54 with the person who had it. He is not a member here.

I now have II-LSOE & TWTTK

Looking for Gunslinger #307 to trade for my #339.

Mark

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mvieira15 View Post
    Hi George,

Happy to report I have secured DT II The Drawing of the Three #307.
    I have traded my #54 with the person who had it. He is not a member here.

I now have II-LSOE & TWTTK

Looking for Gunslinger #307 to trade for my #339.

Mark
    Awesome. Congrats, Mark. Glad you guys were able to sync up.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While it's still a ways away, Heritage will be listing the mostly complete Dark Tower S/L #5 set. It is missing DTI and DTVII.

Now that this set has become available, it seems increasingly more likely my Gunslinger letter "S" is, indeed #5. Robert Weiner from DMG did, in fact, tell me he believed it to be "S," but given the upcoming auction, it makes a lot more sense it's a part of this set.

George, I think we can safely assume I do not have letter "S" anymore.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    While it's still a ways away, Heritage will be listing the mostly complete Dark Tower S/L #5 set. It is missing DTI and DTVII.

Now that this set has become available, it seems increasingly more likely my Gunslinger letter "S" is, indeed #5. Robert Weiner from DMG did, in fact, tell me he believed it to be "S," but given the upcoming auction, it makes a lot more sense it's a part of this set.

Nooooooooo dude that sucks.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Damn, Colin. Lose a lettered... but a chance to match it up with the rest of the set maybe?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How can we safely assume?

Pics?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    How can we safely assume?

Pics?
    I'm pretty sure I posted about it in 2020 when I got the book, but I think the biggest "tell" was that the book I purchased was, supposedly, from the same "Glenn Lord" collection and advertised as #5. Since no other #5s were for sale, I was skeptical, and started asking around to see if, in fact, it may be a lettered "S," instead.

I reached out to Robert at DMG and several members of the community here and the general consensus, at the time—after comparing numerous DT1 S/Ls—that it may actually be a "S." But now that the #5 set is available and missing #5 when my book was originally advertised (from the same collection) as such, my gut tells me it's a 5.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I notice in the original post that it says that the #433 full set has been for sale on abebooks for over 10 years.

Well, it's still up for sale.
    At 21.5k

Given it's been for a sale in awhile, if someone is looking for a set, maybe the seller would be open to a little bit of negociations?
    > It"s on abebooks here
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master List updated for:

#1 **** (I-VII complete + TWTTK + LSOE AE owned by TDT.org member roopeshjoshi. Previously owned by Halthebookie (Hal Kinney), Hartford CT; sold by Heritage Auctions 9 Dec 21 on behalf of Kinney's daughter; auction also included VII AE #1 and LSOE AE #1; auction link: https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...ription-071515
    #5 (not complete I owned by TDT.org member OneFathom; II-VI coming up for sale by Heritage Auctions June 2022 https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...ription-071515)
    #129 (not complete I owned by jemaher of tdt.com 11/08; II - VII + TWTTK + LSOE owned by TDT.org member thegunslinger41 01/22)
    #155 (not complete II-VII owned by TDT.org member thecollector 01/22)
    #217 (not complete Grant Books wanted page); I owned by TDT.org member thegunslinger41 01/22)
    #238 (not complete Grant Books wanted page); "A gentleman named Kevin from the rare SK Facebook group obtained DTI #238" per TDT.org member baalrog 01/03/22
    #307 (not complete II-VII + LSOE + TWTTK owned by TDT.org member mvieira15 01/22)
    #S - Removed from list (ouch)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Traveler autopsyroom4 is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much to the admin/member that reached out to me and helped fix my ability to post to this massive and amazing thread! I am now the current owner of Dark Tower set #464 (not complete DTII, + IV-VII + LSOE & TWTTK !

ISO Dark Tower I and III #464

Along the Path of the Beam Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg's Avatar

It appears that the #175 I-VII set previously (or perhaps currently) owned by TDT's Greg is on sale on eBay at the moment:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King...-/265124833895

That Gunslinger signature is quite interesting. It appears 1982 King may have been pre-practicing his 2020's autograph. Or maybe a good sneeze came on!

Also, a gentleman named Chris in the rare SK group obtained LSoE # 288, I private messaged George with details and proof, etc.

Edit: I also noticed that Cold Tonnage Books in the UK has a listing on their website for a I-VII set that is stated as including Gunslinger #402 as well as II-VII #211. They do not have any photographs in the listing, however.

https://www.coldtonnage.com/product/...signedslpcased

DT1 #263 is also now for sale in a full set bundle (II through TWTTK are not sub-500 however) via VeryFineBooks:

https://veryfinebooks.com/stephen-ki...-matching-set/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That sure is an interesting King signature on DTI

Country
    Country Flag

DT1 #73 - - - > $12,450 via Abe

Along the Path of the Beam Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg is a jewel in the rough Baalrogg's Avatar

The most recent Betts listing (4/1/22) featured TWTTK #99 and #110. Also two PC TWTTK's and two PC W&G's - nice!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Slinger #271 just sold on PBA Gallery's auction.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Complete set? More info would be appreciated.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Complete set? More info would be appreciated.
    Nope just the Gunslinger #271. Sold for 7K plus 25% buyer premium.
    https://www.pbagalleries.com/view-au...phen%2Bking%2B
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Traveler scottsquatch will become famous soon enough

Hello all, I'm the owner of #339 for DT IV-VII + LSOE + TWTTK. I also own #903 for DTIII and a PC copy of DTII. Looking for the owners of #339 for DTII and DTII for trades. Also looking to purchase a DTI to trade for #339 (from the current owner who is a member here.)

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

"Hello all, I'm the owner of #339 for DT IV-VII + LSOE + TWTTK. I also own #903 for DTIII and a PC copy of DTII. Looking for the owners of #339 for DTII and DTII for trades. Also looking to purchase a DTI to trade for #339 (from the current owner who is a member here.)"

You're looking for Gunslinger #307 to trade with me right? :-)
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Traveler scottsquatch will become famous soon enough

I certainly am!

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scottsquatch View Post
    Hello all, I'm the owner of #339 for DT IV-VII + LSOE + TWTTK. I also own #903 for DTIII and a PC copy of DTII. Looking for the owners of #339 for DTII and DTII for trades. Also looking to purchase a DTI to trade for #339 (from the current owner who is a member here.)
    Hi Scottsquatch,

If you were willing to sell the PC DT2, I would be very interested.
    Seeking:
    -- PC-designated Dark Tower books I, III, V, and VIII.
    -- Any Dark Tower remarqued books.
    -- Charlie the Choo-Choo #428 and The Road to the Dark Tower #428

DTIII and VI #393 were sold on the trading site Mercari recently by someone named Tabby.

https://www.mercari.com/u/285925044/?itemStatuses=2-3

Edit: It appears Cold Tonnage has a listing for DTI #402 plus II-VII for #211.

https://www.coldtonnage.com/product/...signedslpcased

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a #292 The Wind Through The Keyhole S/L right now if anyone is looking for that specific number. I just put it up for sale on the rare King FB page $ $2750. New and sealed. Message me here or try me there if interested.
    *** SOLD ***
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Traveler Pinegar1 is on a distinguished road

Default Claiming ownership of DT #124's

Hello! How would I go about having DT set #124 updated with my information? I currently own Books 3-9, and I would like to make this available on this thread, in case someone comes across books 1 and 2. Thanks very much!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast