+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1510

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have:
    DT I #472
    DT II #458

DT III, IV, V, VI, VII #1092
    DT LSOE, W/K #545

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

I own set #443 along with WTTK and LSOE, same number.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

DT3 #168 found......sold on ebay 08/2020 by seller cdancepub.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $150
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $100
    BLANK

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    DT3 #168 found......sold on ebay 08/2020 by seller cdancepub.
    This is not Cemetery Dance... think he is trying to play off thier name?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor is on a distinguished road namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I came across Gunslinger 229 last night. It's being sold by Bauman Rare Books. It's in a set of mixed numbered s/l darktower books. They want $28k for the set and the numbers don't match.
    They have some nice early signed books also but their prices are a bit crazy.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry will become famous soon enough

That seems....excessive, especially in light of:

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...t_p/76-220.htm

Servant of Gan amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You know you are overpriced if you are asking 65% more then veryfinebooks.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Other worlds Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bauman is always far overpriced for King books. No surprise there. Fun to go look though - if you’re in Vegas or NYC.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler mantontoys is on a distinguished road

Default The Dark Tower I II III IV V VI VII + ALL SIGNED MATCHING NUMBERED SET (#331)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...item3afdb27405

Hi,

First post ever on thedarktower.org

I have a matching number (#331) set of the dark tower. To be clear, this is my Dad's set and he's been the only owner. I'm sure some of you on here have seen my listing on eBay already. For those who haven't, the link is above. 9 total books included. I listed them below and pictures are available in the link above.

While I'm looking to sell this set and I'm not really expecting to get $25,000 for the complete set. Originally it was listed as more of a draw to my eBay store. However, I'm now prepared to more on from the set under the right circumstances. I've been offered as much as 18,000 for the set and probably wouldn't accept anything less than that to be perfectly honest and upfront. However, I'll always listen to reasonable offers.

Feel free to message me on here or directly on eBay. If you'd like to speak to me directly, even Via email or by phone, send me an direct email.

email: mantontoys@gmail.com

1. Dark Tower I : "The Gunslinger" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1982, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*This Book's Dust Jacket Was Placed Into A Mylar/Library Style Cover.

2. Dark Tower II : "The Drawing of The Three" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1987, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

3. Dark Tower III : "The Waste Lands" Published By Donald M. Grant In 1991, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

4. Dark Tower IV : "Wizards And Glass" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 1997, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

5. Dark Tower V : "Wolves of the Calla" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2003, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

6. Dark Tower VI : "Song of Susannah" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

7. Dark Tower VII : "The Dark Tower" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

8. Dark Tower : "Little Sisters of Eluria" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2008, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

9. Dark Tower : "The Wind Through The Keyhole" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2012, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mantontoys View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...item3afdb27405

Hi,

First post ever on thedarktower.org

I have a matching number (#331) set of the dark tower. To be clear, this is my Dad's set and he's been the only owner. I'm sure some of you on here have seen my listing on eBay already. For those who haven't, the link is above. 9 total books included. I listed them below and pictures are available in the link above.

While I'm looking to sell this set and I'm not really expecting to get $25,000 for the complete set. Originally it was listed as more of a draw to my eBay store. However, I'm now prepared to more on from the set under the right circumstances. I've been offered as much as 18,000 for the set and probably wouldn't accept anything less than that to be perfectly honest and upfront. However, I'll always listen to reasonable offers.

Feel free to message me on here or directly on eBay. If you'd like to speak to me directly, even Via email or by phone, send me an direct email.

email: mantontoys@gmail.com

1. Dark Tower I : "The Gunslinger" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1982, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*This Book's Dust Jacket Was Placed Into A Mylar/Library Style Cover.

2. Dark Tower II : "The Drawing of The Three" - Published By Donald M. Grant In 1987, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

3. Dark Tower III : "The Waste Lands" Published By Donald M. Grant In 1991, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.

4. Dark Tower IV : "Wizards And Glass" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 1997, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

5. Dark Tower V : "Wolves of the Calla" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2003, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.

6. Dark Tower VI : "Song of Susannah" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

7. Dark Tower VII : "The Dark Tower" (2 Volumes) Published By Donald M. Grant In 2004, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volumes With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

8. Dark Tower : "Little Sisters of Eluria" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2008, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.

9. Dark Tower : "The Wind Through The Keyhole" Published By Donald M. Grant In 2012, Signed & Numbered First Edition, #331, Hardcover Volume With Slipcase.*Still In Publisher Shrink-wrap! Never Removed.
    If you got offered $18000? You should take it. Betts books lists them fairly often (couple times a year) for $14500-15000 which is the actual retail value. No way will you ever get near $25k. Sorry mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61