Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Silver Bullet Comics

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Silver Bullet Comics

Many here know this but many don't and I have to spread this.

Last april I posted three orders at silverbulletcomics.com for more than 350 dollars (all the orders had comics of The Gunslinger Born). November is about to start and I've never received neither of the three orders, they don't give me the refund and they don't even reply emails.
    Their forum is no longer available due to "maintenance", but the last time it was available, the complains were more than 20 in only 3 days.

NEVER BUY THERE!!! They're thieves and they cheat the customers.

I talked with VISA and due to their delay, they can't give me my money back.

I can't get my money back, but I don't want anyone else to go through what I had to.

Mods, please feel free to move/modify this thread at your will.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for posting this Ari, it sucks you got screwed
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you report them to the BBB? Probably won't help with getting the $$$ back, but it may help someone else.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The issue is that I don't live in USA but if someone can give me through, I surelly will! I'd appreciate it a lot.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go:

Better Business Bureau

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never been disappointed with Amazon as far as ordering comics online. I just read Silver Bullets press release and it looks like they have gone completely virtual, no longer having a store front. Usually that means troubled times. And with their Forums going down, thats makes it even more nebulous...I would guess they dont have your money to refund....

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats total bs Ari, I mean thats just !@#$ing low of them

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i've had problems with them too, still haven't received everything i ordered and i gave up on contacting them after what must have been the tenth email. on another occasion i think they charged me twice for one order after i had to bitch for two months to get them to send the damned thing.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lilja had problems with them too. See the "variant covers" thread in the Comics forum for more on that.