Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2026

Thread: 11/22/63 Collecting Discussion

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little confused ... How many versions are there of this damn book? Is the following correct?

US First - Dustjacket: "JFK Slain In Dallas ..."
    US Limited (850 copies): $150.00 - Signed. Same dustjacket as the First Edition? Then what was the "Assassination, EXTRA!" cover? Are they numbered or have a limitation page?

UK First
    UK Limited (700 copies): 100 pounds - Limited edition book with deluxe binding, slipcover, photographic endpapers, author's facsimile signature and a DVD written and narrated by Stephen King. Is this dustjacket the same as the UK First Edition? And are they numbered or do they have a limitation page?
    Man, don't check in for a day or so and all hell breaks loose. I've got the US Trade in hand, the UK limited coming, and we'll see how the F*&$@!$ drawing goes. Had a few people around town enter for me as well (as I'm sure many of you did also), so we'll see how that goes. If I manage to come up with more than one it'll go to someone here at cost.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I don't get one of those "LUCKY E-MAILS" Tuesday I hope someone will sell me one if they have an extra or just don't want theirs.
    I really want one of these books.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Just After Sunset

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Try to find a just after sunset limited on eBay though. Things are scarce as all getout.
    You can still get it directly from Hatchards for £40 - http://www.hatchards.co.uk/index.cfm...8110036-218782
    Does anyone have a pic of this gift edition of Just After Sunset? I never knew about this one.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

the bookdepository.com is out of the UK Special editions...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Try to find a just after sunset limited on eBay though. Things are scarce as all getout.
    You can still get it directly from Hatchards for £40 - http://www.hatchards.co.uk/index.cfm...8110036-218782
    Does anyone have a pic of this gift edition of Just After Sunset? I never knew about this one.
    Here's my copy of the somewhat limited unsigned UK edition of King's JUST AFTER SUNSET.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had talked with someone at S&S last week telling me that my ordered was good and I did not need to enter the lottery, I was received an e-mail response stating the same thing and that the extra shipping charges would be credited back to CC. I checked my CC yesterday evening and the pending charge that had been there since Tuesday has disappeared and there is no charge from S&S for the book. Should I be worried? I didn't enter the random drawing because they said my order was good. Has anyone else that was lucky enough to order it on Tuesday have there CC's charged yet?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Of course, my bank just changed their website so it's now virtually impossible to find things. I plan on calling them today sometime.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

My order on the S&S website is still listed as "pending" and a pending charge is still showing on my credit card. I am pretty sure we are good to go. Other than the initial confirmation e-mail I have had no further contact with S&S.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    I had talked with someone at S&S last week telling me that my ordered was good and I did not need to enter the lottery, I was received an e-mail response stating the same thing and that the extra shipping charges would be credited back to CC. I checked my CC yesterday evening and the pending charge that had been there since Tuesday has disappeared and there is no charge from S&S for the book. Should I be worried? I didn't enter the random drawing because they said my order was good. Has anyone else that was lucky enough to order it on Tuesday have there CC's charged yet?
    Retailers are only allowed to hold the charge for a certain amount of days. I am sure they will charge the card when it ships.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Retailers are only allowed to hold the charge for a certain amount of days. I am sure they will charge the card when it ships.
    Would LOVE to know when that will be considering the site promised "Immediate shipping" a full week ago.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The US limited is NOT numbered, but is signed. We'll soon see if it has a different dust jacket or not. (I'm betting it does.)

The UK limited does not have a dust jacket. I have not removed the shrink wrap from my copy, so I don't know if the numbering is on a separate limitation page or not, but it IS numbered.

John
    I opened my UK 11.22.63. The book is numbered on the same limitation page as the fake signature. The signature looks almost real. Sorry I can't take a pic right now as my camera equipment is packed up.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Mr. Rabbit Trick I received extra copies of the Waterstone's 11.22.63 promotional booklet.
    The first 10 people FROM THE USA, to respond in this thread will get one.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks to Mr. Rabbit Trick I received extra copies of the Waterstone's 11.22.63 promotional booklet.
    RESPOND! Lemme know what to do next please. Thanks!

Traveler DYBBUKIM is on a distinguished road DYBBUKIM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waterstone's 11.22.63 promotional booklet? I would like one, please.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF I would love a copy as well. Let me know what you need from me. Thanks.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad the facsimile looks good, Eric. That was one of the major disappointments for me with the UK Just After Sunset edition - that facsimile sig looked horrendous (at least in my copy).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just called my bank regarding the pending charge from S&S. Because the bank changed its on-line formats and is having problems (sounds familiar, huh?) I couldn't see any pending charges whatsoever. I talked to a young lady who said the charge is still pending. I just wish it would go through so that I know the book finally shipped.

John

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would also like a Waterstone's booklet, please

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF I would love to get one of those if you have any left.
    Thank you,
    Lost

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, pls count me in for a booklet if I'm in time!

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

has anyone gotten a lucky email yet?

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RESPOND!
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Respond!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the booklet about? Would love one for sure!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's an excerpt ('sampler') of the UK edition of the book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast