Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Collectible Michael Crichton

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you heard? There will be a new posthume book : DRAGON TEETH
    >>> http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/28/12...r-dragon-teeth
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Traveler asted2113 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I've come across a different version of the Dragon Teeth advanced readers copy that I am wondering if its an earlier version or if its a fake.
    It looks like the book but has a black plastic back and clear plastic front and its held together with a black plastic binding. I got it from someone who I have dealt with several times with advanced reader's copies.
    Anyone know if there were different versions of the ARC?
    Thanks for the help!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting rid of some books, I've found an old copy of the french READER'S DIGEST with Michael Crichton's The Great Train Robbery.
    The book in "leatherette" (sort of leather?) contains about 7 illustrations.

Weirdly/interestingly, the summary of the reader's digest mention that the author is "robert crichton" while the actual part of the book mentions "michael crichton"

If it would interest anybody here, i'd be happy to get rid of it for a symbolic $1 + shipping fees (I'd tend to guess that I can send it very cheaply as it's french book and we have a cheap option at the post office for sending french book)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today was my birthday, and my wonderful wife got me the last book I needed to complete my collection (The Venom Business). All are first prints. There are a couple of excerpts from Scratch One and Grave Descend in magazines that I don’t really consider necessary additions to the collection—although I’ll probably still try to pick them up at some point—but otherwise this is everything I know of!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3