Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3134

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

and I am eagerly awaiting the release of the next print from neverwear:

https://www.facebook.com/Neverwear/p...471557173536:0

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

This is a good opportunity for me to toss out that if anyone here has a 1st U.S. HC of NEVERWHERE inscribed to me (Ron Clinton), I'd really like to buy that back from you...no idea when or why I sold it, but it's bugged me for a long time that I got rid of it.

I know it's a long shot, but, hey, you never know...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    This is a good opportunity for me to toss out that if anyone here has a 1st U.S. HC of NEVERWHERE inscribed to me (Ron Clinton), I'd really like to buy that back from you...no idea when or why I sold it, but it's bugged me for a long time that I got rid of it.

I know it's a long shot, but, hey, you never know...
    Sorry Ron - I don't have it

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing the Easton press release will be the same as the soon to be released authors preferred text (similar to morrow edition) which will include how the marquis got his coat back (which was only released in rogues so far):

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/neve...=9780062371058

So there's a chance this Easton press edition will also include the new novella - I sent a message to EP - still waiting for reply/confirmation. The other two EP Gaiman books have held their value in recent sales - and if this is the only signed edition w preferred text and the marquis novella - then it should hold its value too - IMHO.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I'm guessing the Easton press release will be the same as the soon to be released authors preferred text (similar to morrow edition) which will include how the marquis got his coat back (which was only released in rogues so far):

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/neve...=9780062371058

So there's a chance this Easton press edition will also include the new novella - I sent a message to EP - still waiting for reply/confirmation. The other two EP Gaiman books have held their value in recent sales - and if this is the only signed edition w preferred text and the marquis novella - then it should hold its value too - IMHO.
    Good point on the Marquis tale. That might sway me if it is included.

Country
    Country Flag

Well not so good news on neverwhere - at least for me possibly purchasing:

Dear Mr. Tarter;

Thank you for contacting us regarding the title, Neverwhere,item #3075, signed by Neil Gaiman. This is an exact reprinting of the original that is bound in leather.
    At this time there is no limit as to how many copies we will be offering.
    Our copy will be available sometime in late July or early August.
    If we can further assist you, please let us know.

Sincerely,
    Nancy
    Easton Press Customer Service
    1-800-243-5160

So no mention of the marquis - sounds like it is not included. As to the limitation - does that mean that they have neil trapped in a room to sign as many copies as there are pre-orders? Or do they contract to a certain number as a minimum if not that many pre-orders sold? I cannot find The other two EP Gaiman titles on their site - so one presumes they were sold out?

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

What makes this copy deluxe? I am thinking about buying a Sandman starter...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    What makes this copy deluxe? I am thinking about buying a Sandman starter...
    "Twenty-five years after THE SANDMAN first changed the landscape of modern comics, Neil Gaiman's legendary series is back in a deluxe hardcover edition! From the birth of a galaxy to the moment that Morpheus is captured, THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE features cameo appearances by fan-favorite characters such as the Corinthian, Merv Pumpkinhead and, of course, the Dream King's siblings: Death, Desire, Despair, Delirium, Destruction and Destiny. This volume collects THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE #1-6 in its entirety, plus bonus material."

thats all it says - basically all 6 collected together in a 224 page HC book

Country
    Country Flag

SALE: I have an extra copy of A Screenplay for sale - fine/unread. Book only (not including the cardboard box) - $225 (total incl. shipping in U.S.)
    Please PM if interested or any questions.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if he'll do a tour for the "preferred" edition of Neverwhere coming out in August.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I wonder if he'll do a tour for the "preferred" edition of Neverwhere coming out in August.
    I highly doubt it - since he doesn't tour anymore (but still signs a ton of limitation sheets) and this is not really a new book release. It seems lately with each new book - he goes to 1 or 2 places only - usually tied to some contest/fundraiser. I think the last big tour was with the Ocean.

Country
    Country Flag

One of my new Gaiman additions (more on my collection thread):

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Once again Easton Press flooding the market with crap

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    One of my new Gaiman additions (more on my collection thread):

That looks great. I could never quite convince myself to take the plunge with that one though for some reason.

Country
    Country Flag

I always enjoy a good brothers Grimm fairy tale so I was just waiting for a fairly inexpensive option to come along

Gunslinger Apprentice bugen will become famous soon enough bugen's Avatar

I can highly recommend Fearie Tales, loved it!
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

bugensbooks.com

Country
    Country Flag

i don't think that i have seen these posted before. Now I have rounded out my Hill House AG with some rare items - see my thread for all of the pics:

Country
    Country Flag

And here is the much rarer of the two - hand made by Neil himself and sent out as Holiday gifts - s/n - and sent out a few years before the Hill House version above:

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Very cool!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew you were going to bid on that, so I decided to lay off. Glad you got it.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That's so cool.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I knew you were going to bid on that, so I decided to lay off. Glad you got it.
    Thanks Eric. I had my eBay bucks so it made it easy to bid a little high on that one. You don't have to worry about me bidding on any others that come up - all yours.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    That's so cool.
    The gaiman made one is like a home project - very simple, both sheets are loose and held together by the string, but it opens nicely to be viewed

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For all of you completists out there, and you know who you are... :-)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006...tag=ws_1178-20

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast