Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 126 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Only 100 signed copies, Gaiman included - http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/25th-a...nes-2764-p.asp
    still 66 remaining. Am a little surprised this is selling slowly.
    It's all the way they advertise - which is to say not much.
    Agreed. If I hadn't looked at the book on their site, I would not have known Gaiman signed. Their email told me nothing, and I am sure a lot of people didn't even check once they got the email.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only 100 signed copies, Gaiman included - http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/25th-a...nes-2764-p.asp
    still 66 remaining. Am a little surprised this is selling slowly.
    It's all the way they advertise - which is to say not much.
    Agreed. If I hadn't looked at the book on their site, I would not have known Gaiman signed. Their email told me nothing, and I am sure a lot of people didn't even check once they got the email.
    And I thank you for that - but I am careful to read through PS emails - since they ramble on and there is usually something hiding in there

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Not book related, but I thought I would share these pics, now that I have finally got around to framing these prints!

The Goldfish Pool (signed by Neil and David Mack):

Wish:

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I love David Mack. Nice frames, too.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool !!!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did this get mentioned previously before - a signed edition of Sleeper and the Spindle? - http://www.amazon.com/Sleeper-Spindl...signed+edition

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I hate Amazon descriptions. I mean, what am I buying here, there's no picture. Plus their packing is horrible.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I hate Amazon descriptions. I mean, what am I buying here, there's no picture. Plus their packing is horrible.
    Horrible packing is right! I first bought the CD IT gift edition via Amazon. It arrived with a giant UPC sticker affixed to the slipcase. I tried peeling it off, and it was slowly ruining the case. I ended up sending it back.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

So who is ordering this? Is it even legit?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did this get mentioned previously before - a signed edition of Sleeper and the Spindle? - http://www.amazon.com/Sleeper-Spindl...signed+edition
    Thanks Eric ! I ordered a copy. Nothing to lose since they don't charge your card before shipping and you can always return

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I ordered one too. The price is right, even if there isn't much of a description yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

£12.76 in the UK. Bargain. If its rubbish, then I'll use it as a Christmas Present for someone!

I've never had a problem with Amazon UKs packing, to be fair.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing it'll pop up at other sites soon - couldn't find any info online via a quick search - Eric - thanks for update

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon.ca has that signed edition for $225. I'm guessing that price is missing a decimal point.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing it'll pop up at other sites soon - couldn't find any info online via a quick search - Eric - thanks for update
    You're all welcome. Happy to share. Who knows what it will turn out to be. And it's just what need - another copy of Sleeper :-)

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Good Omen T-shirt by Sean Phillips
    http://www.teefury.com/a-good-omen?m...eid=fa57b328ed
    along with the interview with Sean Phillips - http://www.teefury.com/blog/a-good-omen-charitee/

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Hard to imagine that anyone here doesn't already have this, but I got an extra (signed) copy of THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE as part of a bulk purchase recently. This is the US 1st/1st with the tipped-in signature page, and is in new/unread condition with Gaiman's signature in blue ink.

$25 shipping to any US address. Please PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Hard to imagine that anyone here doesn't already have this, but I got an extra (signed) copy of THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE as part of a bulk purchase recently. This is the US 1st/1st with the tipped-in signature page, and is in new/unread condition with Gaiman's signature in blue ink.

$25 shipping to any US address. Please PM if interested.
    SOLD!

My Mood
    Inspired

I have couple gaiman books up for sale in classifieds of anyone is interested.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Revealed today: the Cover of the soon-to-released AUTHOR'S PREFERRED EDITION of NEVERWHERE. This is the UK text, about 10,000 words longer than the original US text (although it's the same as the Audiobook version), along with the Neverwhere novelette HOW THE MARQUIS GOT HIS COAT BACK.

More info at http://www.harpercollins.com/9780062371058/neverwhere

>>> https://www.facebook.com/neilgaiman/...type=1&theater

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And according to the PS Publishing newsletter, their limited edition of SALEM'S LOT will include an intro by Neil Gaiman !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    And according to the PS Publishing newsletter, their limited edition of SALEM'S LOT will include an intro by Neil Gaiman !
    But Neil is only signing the lettered. And much as I like collecting Neil's work, that's going to be a very expensive one to get!

(Ps Just saw Neil perform with fourplay (string quartet) in London. Apparantly they are working together on a 'big secret project' that also involves Dave Mckean....)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    But Neil is only signing the lettered. And much as I like collecting Neil's work, that's going to be a very expensive one to get!

(Ps Just saw Neil perform with fourplay (string quartet) in London. Apparantly they are working together on a 'big secret project' that also involves Dave Mckean....)
    cannot wait to see what this one will be - i think he enjoys the reading tours with the large screen art in background accompanied by fourplay

Country
    Country Flag

Last night they performed a 'thing' from the project, a kind of poem/song hybrid called 'umbrella', so my guess is similar - musically performed works with Dave Mckean backdrops. But time will tell.

Country
    Country Flag

Finally got a copy of the ocean s/l

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 126 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast