Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    A new arrival today:

Nice. I missed the limited edition of this so have a standard copy on order. What's the slipcase like? Looks 'snakey'

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is patterned to look like snake skin - I have a few other slipcases like this. Gives it some visual appeal I guess.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was unexpected - i didn't even receive any warning of shipment yet. guess mine should turn up soon. looks good. I will have to post my new addition from booknutt - Legends II s/l - still waiting for shelves and things to settle down a bit

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    That was unexpected - i didn't even receive any warning of shipment yet. guess mine should turn up soon. looks good. I will have to post my new addition from booknutt - Legends II s/l - still waiting for shelves and things to settle down a bit
    8)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get a notice yet. Since I am only a few hours from CD, I usually get my book, then the shipping notice comes either that night or the next.

Love Legends II...one of my favorites

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy to see the S/L is shipping! I've had this on preorder for years. From your pics, it looks great!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed copies of Neil’s new book Chu’s First Day of School are now available here http://www.booksofwondershop.com/chu-s-school.aspx

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Alex View Post
    Signed copies of Neil’s new book Chu’s First Day of School are now available here http://www.booksofwondershop.com/chu-s-school.aspx
    If you had missed it - already listed as sold out. I had it on pre-order and they had to re-run the credit card today.
    As an aside did anyone who ordered a signed ocean from rj Julia get their copy? I still hadn't got mine, called them today and they're shipping another copy out.

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hullo
    Does anyone know the issue price for Angels and Visitations limited slipcased edition published by heaven books?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Alex View Post
    Hullo
    Does anyone know the issue price for Angels and Visitations limited slipcased edition published by heaven books?
    I don't, sorry

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I flipped through The Graveyard Book graphic novel today. It looks really, really good. It'd be nice to somehow snag a (double) signed copy.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I flipped through The Graveyard Book graphic novel today. It looks really, really good. It'd be nice to somehow snag a (double) signed copy.
    I love P. Craig Russel's adaptations of Neil's work- always done very faithfully, and expertly. I'm really interested in this, but I hate these 2 volume deals, because, inevitably, there will be a single volume, probably with added material. And at the rate that the comics industry "double dips" it's readership (incessantly) it will probably appear sooner rather than later.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone received their Rules of Writing signed print? I've seen Bad Moon Books have signed copies for sale but haven't heard anything from Kickstarter.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

So you think he's really done signing at events? Or will he just presign now?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Has anyone received their Rules of Writing signed print? I've seen Bad Moon Books have signed copies for sale but haven't heard anything from Kickstarter.
    I am waiting on the double-signed one from Neil and Keith Minnion from Gofundme. This was the last update from there:

Many of you have been e-mailing me about when the posters will be going out- There have been multiple delays in printing, shipping, and signing. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, but it has been quite the process! I assure you that you WILL get your merchandise! We are doing everything we can to get it out asap, and I will send an e-mail when they are sent.

Looks like they may be delayed all over

Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting as well. As for the original list price for angels and visitations - I'll let you know when it arrives .

Country
    Country Flag

I got my double signed 8 Rules poster today

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty impressive - you ask about it here - and the next day it shows up. So are you getting it framed? I still have some space on the office wall and might get a simple frame for it (when my copy arrives)

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I looked at mine and it does not have price for the limited on it. Try asking Greg at Dream haven books.

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty impressive - you ask about it here - and the next day it shows up. So are you getting it framed? I still have some space on the office wall and might get a simple frame for it (when my copy arrives)
    I'm running out of room in my office for stuff. I think I will just keep it rolled up for now.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.whosay.com/neilgaiman?wsref=tr&code=dEU8XGf

Did I miss this signed edition of AG? It looks like the 10th anniversary edition, but I've not seen that sig page before.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Books of Wonder Twitter:

@neilhimself We will also include an original Chu's Day poster signed by yourself & @MrAdamRex with each new order http://www.booksofwondershop.com/chu-s-school.aspx

Edit - 50 copies left in stock

Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss this signed edition of AG? It looks like the 10th anniversary edition, but I've not seen that sig page before.
    it does look like the 10th anniversary edition - seems he also had a tipped in sheet for the original printing (5000 of those) - I wasn't collecting signed books back then - so i have neither.

Country
    Country Flag

it does look like the 10th anniversary edition - seems he also had a tipped in sheet for the original printing (5000 of those) - I wasn't collecting signed books back then - so i have neither.
    His WhoSay page makes it look like he is currently signing them. I have the original AG with the tipped-in page. There were also 5000 copies of that book. Interesting....we'll see if and when they pop up

Country
    Country Flag

His WhoSay page makes it look like he is currently signing them. I have the original AG with the tipped-in page. There were also 5000 copies of that book. Interesting....we'll see if and when they pop up
    doesn't make much sense - it says tenth anniversary edition - which was 3 years ago - yet i cannot find any of these online - suggesting that they are not out there yet. so these are later printings?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast