Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's the one - Neil said he signed 10000 pages for this edition, some with doodles. He had some pics on WhoSay of his doodling

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New Gaiman S/L editions of Interworld and The Silver Dream now up for sale at Sub Press -

Announcing Two Limited Editions by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves

Much to our surprise, we've added a pair of Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves Limited Editions to our schedule: Interworld and its sequel, The Silver Dream. Long-time SubPress customers will note we did an edition of Interworld a number of years ago, but we've been asked to revisit it, this time illustrated by Jon Foster, who will also take on those duties for The Silver Dream. Please be aware that these books have do not have robust print runs, and will not be available to our wholesale or large online retail accounts.

About the Books.

The Silver Dream

Dust jacket and interior illustrations by Jon Foster.

After Mastering the ability to walk between dimensions, Joey helped save the Altiverse from destruction. But the rival powers-one of magic, one of science-who seek to control all worlds are still out there, and InterWorld's peacekeeping mission is far from finished.

When a stranger named Acacia does the impossible and follows Joey back to BaseTown, things get complicated. No one knows who she is or where she's from-or how she knows so much about InterWorld.

Dangerous times lie ahead for Joey and the mission. There's a traitor in the group of Freedom Fighters, and if Joey has any hope of saving Interworld, the Altiverse, and the mission, he's going to have to rely on his wits-and, just possibly, on the mysterious Acacia Jones.

The Silver Dream is a riveting sequel to Interworld, full of bravery, loyalty, time and space travel, and the future of a young man who is more powerful than he realizes.

The Silver Dream will be printed in two colors throughout, designed to match its prequel, Interworld.

Limited: 500 signed numbered hardcover copies: $60
    Lettered: 26 signed leatherbound copies, housed in a custom traycase; $250

Interworld

Dust jacket and interior illustrations by Jon Foster.

An astounding tale of adventure, danger, magic, science, friendship, spaceships, and, oh yeah, the battle to save all the people in all the worlds in all possible dimensions.
    Joey Harker isn't a hero.

In fact, he's the kind of guy who gets lost in his own house.

But one day, Joey gets really lost. He walks straight out of his world and into another dimension.

Joey's walk between worlds makes him prey to armies of magic and science, both determined to harness Joey's power to travel between the dimensions. The only thing standing in their way is Joey-or, more precisely, an army of Joey's, all from different dimensions and all determined to save the worlds.

Now Joey must make a choice: return to the life he knows or join the battle to the end.

Interworld will be printed in two colors throughout, designed to match its sequel, The Silver Dream.

Limited: 500 signed numbered hardcover copies: $60
    Lettered: 26 signed leatherbound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $250

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If I understand the write up for (the trade of) The Silver Dream, the book is actually not even written by Neil Gaiman. I think he just provided the story outline.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe you are correct. But I still can't pass up a Gaiman s/l for $60

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am pretty sure that was the theme with interworld as well - never really written by Neil. I had held of on the original interworld for awhile - but decided to get the matching set today. Hopefully it is a good read. Oh and the Hogben chronicles met their initial funding on kickstarter - so looks like another Gaiman signed book in the future.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2 free short stories:

Ebook (from fragile things)

http://www.harpercollins.com/books/H...)&utm_content=

Audio book - narrated by gaiman:

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B00CPQP02K

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...206/blood-kiss

Check out this new kickstarter link - not sure if you've seen this - they're trying to get a movie produced written by reaves (interworld, etc) and staring gaiman. There's a backer level of $207 with a lot of swag and signed item by gaiman - 16 of 23 left. Anyone thinking of doing this? Just curious. 21 days left.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I pledged to both this movie project and the book project that will include a Gaiman-signed book. We'll see what comes of it all.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Well the book is definitely a go - at least they got the funding - who knows when it'll be produced though...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Email received yesterday:

Thanks to you, The Hogben Chronicles of Henry Kuttner by Borderlands Press has been successfully funded!

Congratulations!

Thanks to you and 604 other backers, The Hogben Chronicles of Henry Kuttner has been successfully funded. We will now charge your credit card.

Pledge Summary
    Amount pledged: $125.00
    Reward: High quality Hardcover Limited Edition of The Hogben Chronicles edited by Pierce Watters and F. Paul Wilson, With an Introduction by Neil Gamain. This book is SIGNED by the editors and Neil Gaiman. Full color poster of the original cover by Steve Parkhurst. Plus a set of frame-able prints of the b&w interior illustrations by Steve Parkhurst.
    Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
    Shipping:

When your reward is ready, Borderlands Press will send you a survey via email to request any info needed to deliver your reward (mailing address, T-shirt size, etc).

If you'd like to visit the project page, click here:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tner?ref=email
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I got my survey from them this morning - I also ordered the Limited Edition.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Anyone get to read the new one yet? Ocean.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Yeah. It's beautifully written but I'm not sure if I really understood it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Yeah. It's beautifully written but I'm not sure if I really understood it.
    That's a ringing endorsement....do you think you'd read it again to see how it went the second time around?

Probably. Wouldn't mind listening to the audiobook sometime. Depending on whether Gaiman is reading it or not.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

He is indeed. They just released a Smoke and Mirrors with Gaiman as the narrator.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman will speak about his upcoming novels with a Q&A from the audience at the BOOKEXPO AMERICA Sat June 1, 2013
    http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-...-author-events

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though someone was so kind as to point me in the right direction for the Barnes & Noble signed copy of The Ocean at the End of the Lane, I was unable to get my ducks in a row in time to order one before they sold out.

If anyone bought multiple copies and is willing to pass one along, please hit me up. Thanks!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Even though someone was so kind as to point me in the right direction for the Barnes & Noble signed copy of The Ocean at the End of the Lane, I was unable to get my ducks in a row in time to order one before they sold out.

If anyone bought multiple copies and is willing to pass one along, please hit me up. Thanks!
    It looks like they may still be available here.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

It looks like they may still be available here.
    But I'm not sure these are the "tipped in" books - since he is doing a signing on 13 July in association with porter books - they might just be the regular editions - I would call first.

I may end up with an extra signed copy after the June 22nd signing here. Since I had already preordered from B&N before I knew he was coming to Atlanta.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for fine copies of Neverwhere and American Gods. I have them already but they're not in fine condition.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any one here interested in the Goldsboro Books S/L of The Ocean at the End of the Lane? I should get my copy in July. If anyone is interested and would like a certain number I can put in a request. And as I won't have this in hand until July payment is not required until then.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Any one here interested in the Goldsboro Books S/L of The Ocean at the End of the Lane? I should get my copy in July. If anyone is interested and would like a certain number I can put in a request. And as I won't have this in hand until July payment is not required until then.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if anyone needs a copy, but you can get the S/L of Stardust for $44.99, which is down from the retail price of $150. Shipping to the US included:

http://www.bookdepository.com/Stardu.../9780062220837

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast