+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Traveler Klobber is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks for the warm welcome.

Sure, okay I'll try to post 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Klobber View Post
    Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I am trying to save for an engagement ring & so having to sell some of my books on eBay.
    Here's the Ottakars version of Anansi Boys. Please send it to a good home. www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130841814958
    In terms of collectible Neil Gaiman thread, this is a beautiful book, but I hadn't really paid it much attention until looking to sell.
    My personal favourite I have is a signed Hold Me, Hellblazer. I'm not sure I could part with that one even if it meant the difference between diamond or no diamond.
    Nice to hear from you and welcome to the site - If you post a couple more times we can PM you about the book - please feel free to message me.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sure, okay I'll try to post 5 times.

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I am trying to save for an engagement ring & so having to sell some of my books on eBay.
    Here's the Ottakars version of Anansi Boys. Please send it to a good home. www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130841814958
    In terms of collectible Neil Gaiman thread, this is a beautiful book, but I hadn't really paid it much attention until looking to sell.
    My personal favourite I have is a signed Hold Me, Hellblazer. I'm not sure I could part with that one even if it meant the difference between diamond or no diamond.
    Nice to hear from you and welcome to the site - If you post a couple more times we can PM you about the book - please feel free to message me.
    And this is a very good place to post anything Neil Gaiman related - especially if you are looking to buy or sell; or just share your collection - you can see from the various posts in the thread

4 (Sorry forum users)

2 (This must be annoying I'll delete them in a minute, I promise)

1 - Last 1

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1 - Last 1
    not too horrible - now see if you can send a PM - just click on the profile name and a box pops up that gives you options - such as view profile - and the private message should be an option. Also there is a new person thread - so you can always go there to introduce yourself

Sorry no private message box. I'll find the new person forum and say hello. I planned to anyway.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

doit....doit.....ya doit..
    "starski and Hutch"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

New person thread for the site: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...oduce-yourself

new person thread for the collector's area: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Timers-Inquiry

Welcome! Surely you could have found something to say other than a series of numbered posts though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lazy bones!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I was always tempted to pick up Hill House's American Gods. I have a couple of Bradbury books from them and always loved their editions.
    Althought I don't have one, the lettered edition of American Gods may be my favorite limited production.
    I added a limited edition of AG by Hill House in my tobuy list
    You will not be the slightest bit disappointed when you do find one. Good luck!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The ARC's for Neil's upcoming book and signed and numbered - I imagine these are going to be very difficult to find - http://www.whosay.com/neilgaiman/pho...b&code=Aqd58at

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a lead on one?

I'm thinking of getting the S/L. It's around $100 from Amazon but that's always a gamble, they might not even get their copies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    The ARC's for Neil's upcoming book and signed and numbered - I imagine these are going to be very difficult to find - http://www.whosay.com/neilgaiman/pho...b&code=Aqd58at
    Hi Eric - put me in for one too if you can find a way to acquire some...

Country
    Country Flag

I guess Neil tweeted last night that arc were available - I don't use twitter - but if you try and tweet a request to William morrow / Harper Collins and try and get an arc

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could get one of these. I don't "tweet", so I guess I am out of luck. I know he did signed ARCs for Stardust that came with a slipcase. Don't have one of those either. Can't have everything I suppose... :-)

Amazon has been good so far on the S/L copies. I got the most recent Coraline and Stardust S/L from them just fine. I have this one preordered as well, hoping for the best.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess Neil tweeted last night that arc were available - I don't use twitter - but if you try and tweet a request to William morrow / Harper Collins and try and get an arc
    I checked. They say there are none left.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

oh well it was worth the try - but that would have been pretty sweet for a signed/numbered arc - probably will have a few turn up on ebay in the future
    - my oceans s/l is ordered from amazon as well (their book packaging has been pretty good as of late) - and I will take my chances with the signed oceans from B&N

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I've seen his tweet about it the other day, but i thought that i misread ARC... cause ARCs dont usually get signed.

Hopefully this is a good way to compensate the fact that this is his last booktour... i hope that those will be used as "normal" ARCs
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I found a Stardust ARC (not signed) while in a used book store tonight. Any idea what it's worth? It will be getting it signed when I go to the NYC book signing in a few weeks.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I found a Stardust ARC (not signed) while in a used book store tonight. Any idea what it's worth? It will be getting it signed when I go to the NYC book signing in a few weeks.
    I couldn't say for the version you have - is it a slipcased version? The really collectible ones are the slipcased version - there were 250 of these - and they were signed and numbered (that version is probably worth close to $1000). Here's a little blurb on that arc:

http://blog.patrickrothfuss.com/2012...eep-on-giving/

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool story. Didn't even know about those.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

im hunting a

Hill House American Gods S/N LE with matching SC reading copy

AND

a S/N LE Graveyard Book (Subterranean Press)

Hit me up with a pm if you have any to sell!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I bought a copy of the Hill House version of Anansi Boys for 200.00 in like new condition. Is that a good price?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Cool story. Didn't even know about those.
    i am keeping my fingers crossed for that one - since I made several donations to that charity - there were hundreds of books up in the lottery (they raised over 430K for heifer international foundation)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast