Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 126 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the Suntup Farenheit 451 edition should interest some Neil Gaiman fans
    >>> https://suntup.press/fahrenheit-451
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Well, the Suntup Farenheit 451 edition should interest some Neil Gaiman fans
    >>> https://suntup.press/fahrenheit-451
    Nice. But a bit costly for me atm

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I believe Gaiman's contribution is a reprint.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

It is:

[...] an introduction by New York Times bestselling author Neil Gaiman, which originally appeared in the 50th Anniversary edition.

Traveler Lyra's Books is on a distinguished road

Default STARDUST

Hey everyone. Just a quick message to let you know that this year I will be publishing a fine press, limited edition of Neil Gaiman's 'STARDUST'.
    I've written a short blog post with some more info. Give me a follow on social media if you'd like to be kept updated. Thanks!

https://www.lyrasbooks.com/post/stardust

Traveler Lyra's Books is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! Just to let you know that I will be publishing a new, limited edition of STARDUST this year. 626 copies. Signed, boxed, all handmade and illustrated.

I've written a short blog post about it with a little info here - https://www.lyrasbooks.com/post/stardust

Thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Looks mighty nice.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Thank you for the heads up on this! If this is a pic of the 100 copy "Leather" edition, I can't wait to see what the Lettered edition will look like!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lyra's Books View Post
    Hi everyone! Just to let you know that I will be publishing a new, limited edition of STARDUST this year. 626 copies. Signed, boxed, all handmade and illustrated.

I've written a short blog post about it with a little info here - https://www.lyrasbooks.com/post/stardust

Thanks!
    I look forward to learning more about all the editions, including more photos of the two editions not yet shown, the prices, and whether Neil will sign any of the editions. Please keep us informed.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a beauty of a book !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Thanks Lyra - definitely looking forward to it - one of my favorites. Please continue to update here as well (if you have time) - since many might not follow your facebook page - and I am sure there will be many interested parties on this site
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Thanks!
    Looking forward to this! Please do stop back and post whenever you have news to share. This is a GREAT community of collectors, and they'll be eager to hear from you.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I have a BRAND NEW copy of THE ANNOTATED AMERICAN GODS hardback (releases April 14), US first edition hardback for sale. $30 includes shipping to the US ($50 retail). Big huge beautiful book!! Email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com if interested.

SOLD
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I have a BRAND NEW copy of THE ANNOTATED AMERICAN GODS hardback (releases April 14), US first edition hardback for sale. $30 includes shipping to the US ($50 retail). Big huge beautiful book!! Email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com if interested.
    Just sent an email your way.

Along the Path of the Beam kkemikk will become famous soon enough kkemikk's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys

Does anyone know how many different limited editions of The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains there is and what are the differences? Can't seems to find the info on the internet.

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kkemikk View Post
    Hi guys

Does anyone know how many different limited editions of The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains there is and what are the differences? Can't seems to find the info on the internet.
    There are two, one from William Morrow in the US and the other from Headline in the UK. Both consist of traycases containing the book and CD, and each book is signed by both Campbell and Gaiman. There are a few extra illustrated pages at the end as compared to the regular edition. The US edition is limited to 3,000 copies while the UK edition is limited to 250. The only differences between them are in the limitation page, copyright information, publisher's name on the title page and spine, etc. Other than that it seem like the same printer produced both because the quality and type of materials seems the same between them. Each traycase comes in a fitted cardboard box that shows the limitation number and has a label naming the contents, and those labels are identical apart from the publisher's name. The CDs are no different in their labelling.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Over the next few days I’m putting up several Gaiman and Gaiman related items on eBay. I’m thinning out my collection. I put up four today and will be putting a few up each day over the next few days.
    Here’s one of the more unique items.http://ebay.us/XgRprW?cmpnId=5338273189

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Over the next few days I’m putting up several Gaiman and Gaiman related items on eBay. I’m thinning out my collection. I put up four today and will be putting a few up each day over the next few days.
    Here’s one of the more unique items.http://ebay.us/XgRprW?cmpnId=5338273189
    Ah thats you! Was just looking at these on the FB group.
    That rat is pretty creepy!

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Got a bit behind on my Gaiman collecting (like Lansdale, sometimes there's just a flood of stuff and I have to check out for a bit). Does anyone know the deal with the recent illustrated "Ocean": I see a UK one that is limited to 1000, signed by author and illustrator and has a separate print. Do they all come with the print? Also, is the signed, slipcased edition a lighter color than the standard edition? I also see several signed- but not numbered or slipcased- copies. Was there one of those UK Bookstore exclusives jobs..?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Got a bit behind on my Gaiman collecting (like Lansdale, sometimes there's just a flood of stuff and I have to check out for a bit). Does anyone know the deal with the recent illustrated "Ocean": I see a UK one that is limited to 1000, signed by author and illustrator and has a separate print. Do they all come with the print? Also, is the signed, slipcased edition a lighter color than the standard edition? I also see several signed- but not numbered or slipcased- copies. Was there one of those UK Bookstore exclusives jobs..?
    The UK limited edition is slipcased, a much lighter color than the regular edition, and the print is signed by the illustrator with the matching limitation number. I bought only that one because I have so many editions of this book. The regular UK hardcover was probably signed at events; I don't recall seeing a bookstore exclusive, but I may have missed it. The US hardcover is similar to the regular UK hardcover.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    The UK limited edition is slipcased, a much lighter color than the regular edition, and the print is signed by the illustrator with the matching limitation number. I bought only that one because I have so many editions of this book. The regular UK hardcover was probably signed at events; I don't recall seeing a bookstore exclusive, but I may have missed it. The US hardcover is similar to the regular UK hardcover.
    Thanks! So, to be clear(er)- ALL of the 1000 UK signed slipcased copies come with a matching numbered print? It's loose laid in?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    Thanks! So, to be clear(er)- ALL of the 1000 UK signed slipcased copies come with a matching numbered print? It's loose laid in?
    Yes, the print and the book have matching limitation numbers because they were issued together. The print is a little smaller than the height and width of the book, and it is loosely laid in. Bears the signature of the artist only.

I recall now that there were some reading events and that's likely where the signed copies of the regular hardcover originated.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 126 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast