Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    re Angels & Visitations - I dont recall a lettered edition at all! Perhaps as suggested above they were intended for specific recipients? Maybe a quick email to dreamhaven might clear it up?

re American Gods reader copy - that's odd as I have seen a few around listed as 'not numbered'. It doesn't worry me too much tbh (unless anyone here has one numbered 700!)
    I think I will email Dreamhaven Books. I’ll let everyone know what they tell me. Thanks.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the response from Dreamhaven:

“ I did publish a lettered edition of 26 copies. Most were given to the contributors. They were
    not generally available for sale.”

I feel lucky to have stumbled across one.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

“ I did publish a lettered edition of 26 copies. Most were given to the contributors. They were

In that case, it was definitely a great find!

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A week ago or thereabouts, Neil tweeted about how he'd signed 500 copies of a limited edition of the BluRay and DVD editions of the Good Omens miniseries. These are exclusive for sale in the UK, but I noticed that some of them have started appearing on eBay in anticipation of their imminent release, and reasonably priced, too. I haven't heard about any such release for North America.

Country
    Country Flag

re American Gods reader copy - that's odd as I have seen a few around listed as 'not numbered'. It doesn't worry me too much tbh (unless anyone here has one numbered 700!)
    Mine had a matching number and I later got it signed by Neil. When I also got the lettered edition, the publisher didn't send a matching reader's copy because I only needed the one. In retrospect, I suppose I could have asked for a matching lettered copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    A week ago or thereabouts, Neil tweeted about how he'd signed 500 copies of a limited edition of the BluRay and DVD editions of the Good Omens miniseries. These are exclusive for sale in the UK, but I noticed that some of them have started appearing on eBay in anticipation of their imminent release, and reasonably priced, too. I haven't heard about any such release for North America.

https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/good-omens-(1)

Is this the one?

Country
    Country Flag

Is this the one?

Yes, that's it. Probably better to get it from HMV I suppose than eBay!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

You did awesome! Congratulations.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this the one?

It's sold out there though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool affordable book. Huge ass thing! Ha!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Is this the one?

It's sold out there though.
    The steel book is sold out - but you can still get the regular blu ray or dvd:

https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/good-omens

Looks like he signed 500 cards total and these were dispersed between the 3 versions. Plus you can only ship to UK address - I tried to order a copy - couldn’t. So I just got the copy on eBay - wasn’t much more than the one in website - like £12 and regular blu Ray was only £5 more
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Cool looking book!

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett is coming soon to the Easton Press 'Modern Signed Editions' collection. These are usually $99

Amanda Palmer posted a video on Twitter of their son drawing all over the tip in sheets for it! (although Neil did later clarify these were scrap copies as they spelt his name incorrectly on them)

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I attended 2 Neil events in London this week.

Last night was an event with Neil and illustrator Elise Hurst talking about the new illustrated Ocean at the end of the lane.
    I picked up a double-signed edition at the event (came with the ticket) and it is a very beautiful edition indeed - the paperstock is fantastic.
    (I also have the UK Limited Edition on order from Waterstones, but Forbidden Planet still have copies)

On Tuesday I went to see Neil perform with the BBC Symphony Orchestra. One of my favourite Neil events ever! Readings interspersed with chosen classical music tracks.
    Amanda performed Mushroom Hunters and later did a beutiful rendition of 'A nightingale sang in Berkely Square' (used in the closing scenes of Good Omens).
    David Tennant appeared and did a fabulous reading from Good Omens as well.

The event overran its scheduled time by almost an hour, and afterwards I was lucky enough to have been able to attend the aftershow 'gathering' where I was able to briefly talk to Neil (and get my latest print from Neverwear signed&personalised, as well as Amanda, Dirk Maggs (radio producer) and Hayley Campbell. Author Armistead Maupin was also there but I didnt get the chance to speak with him (unlike my friend who managed a selfie with Armistead and Neil at the bar!)

Both were great nights, but Tuesday will take some beating for me! Still bouncing about it! (The event itself will be broadcast online on BBC Radio 3 on 23rd December, and highlights on Radio4 on 25th December)

will post pics of the books and print when I get a chance!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I attended 2 Neil events in London this week.

Last night was an event with Neil and illustrator Elise Hurst talking about the new illustrated Ocean at the end of the lane.
    I picked up a double-signed edition at the event (came with the ticket) and it is a very beautiful edition indeed - the paperstock is fantastic.
    (I also have the UK Limited Edition on order from Waterstones, but Forbidden Planet still have copies)

On Tuesday I went to see Neil perform with the BBC Symphony Orchestra. One of my favourite Neil events ever! Readings interspersed with chosen classical music tracks.
    Amanda performed Mushroom Hunters and later did a beutiful rendition of 'A nightingale sang in Berkely Square' (used in the closing scenes of Good Omens).
    David Tennant appeared and did a fabulous reading from Good Omens as well.

The event overran its scheduled time by almost an hour, and afterwards I was lucky enough to have been able to attend the aftershow 'gathering' where I was able to briefly talk to Neil (and get my latest print from Neverwear signed&personalised, as well as Amanda, Dirk Maggs (radio producer) and Hayley Campbell. Author Armistead Maupin was also there but I didnt get the chance to speak with him (unlike my friend who managed a selfie with Armistead and Neil at the bar!)

Both were great nights, but Tuesday will take some beating for me! Still bouncing about it! (The event itself will be broadcast online on BBC Radio 3 on 23rd December, and highlights on Radio4 on 25th December)

will post pics of the books and print when I get a chance!
    Cool update and great info. Thanks!

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Got this in the mail today - its nice:

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! Looks good. Happy with the construction and quality?

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House numbered,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it’s the typical UK limited. The curved slipcase, etc. lots of illustrations. A good deal for 60GBP

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it’s the typical UK limited. The curved slipcase, etc. lots of illustrations. A good deal for 60GBP
    Did not pull the trigger on that one. Love the color scheme. Congrats

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agree w Eric - they did a really nice job and I like the artwork - lots of art. Need to keep an eye out when EP release good omens - if/when that comes around
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, I really like that! Congrats!

Who published it? Hodder and Stoughton?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Fyi- Limited and Signed First Editions currently available on Forbidden Planet.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Headline was the publisher.

Forbidden Planet still shows them in stock - https://forbiddenplanet.com/284490-t...ion-hardcover/

Country
    Country Flag

Dave McKean apparantly found a few old books in boxes when relocating office and has made them available via his online store
    I picked up the sub press Graveyard Book and Coraline, but he also has Smoke and Mirrors, some easton press editions and a few more goodies beside...

http://www.davemckean.com/shop/?orderby=date

Traveler presidio is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Headline was the publisher.

Forbidden Planet still shows them in stock - https://forbiddenplanet.com/284490-t...ion-hardcover/
    I suspect it is still in stock there because I had it on preorder from them from a couple days after they posted it. Their policy is to email shipping price to the us and wait for confirmation. I’ve ordered a couple Times and while not the smoothest process it wasn’t the most expensive. Shipping overseas is always pricey but shipping from the UK has gotten pretty cheap. This time when they emailed me they wanted almost $65 US to ship one book. I told them That shipping fee was ridiculous and they blamed it on Brexit so I canceled the order. Found it on eBay from a UK bookseller for US$10 shipped

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast