Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need some signed gaiman book? Mostly graphic novels left - I got the Norse mythology books:

https://goldennotebook.indielite.org...vels?fs=e&s=cl
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This "news" is a couple weeks old but is news to me and may be news to some here: Disney is producing an adaptation of The Graveyard Book:

https://deadline.com/2022/07/marc-fo...ok-1235072324/
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will see if this moves, as Disney has had the rights for 12 years through Pixar : https://twitter.com/neilhimself/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

But now is probably the best time
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody interested in a set of the original full sized Sandman Bookends?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Anybody interested in a set of the original full sized Sandman Bookends?
    I’ve already got a pair…wait, no - two sets - one signed. I’m good. But these are great bookends - heavy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Audible has a Gaiman Reader which has 27 hours of short stories much of which you probably heard but 1 credit for 27 hours of Gaiman stories is a good deal.

Country
    Country Flag

I am waiting for sandman act 3 to come out - then I will get my free trial and two audiobooks
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Audible has a Gaiman Reader which has 27 hours of short stories much of which you probably heard but 1 credit for 27 hours of Gaiman stories is a good deal.
    I think I have this, it is great. And good to dip into when you have time. Read by Gaiman too.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I am waiting for sandman act 3 to come out - then I will get my free trial and two audiobooks
    It's out today.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    It's out today.
    sweet - thanks
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lyra Coraline S/L for sale.. $1950 shipped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

that should be fun - too bad I am on the wrong coast
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Want something unique?

Neil gave to a charity a book he custom-made bound apparently.

He posted the following on twitter : "Some amazing books donated to this auction. And I’ve donated some very limited unique books as well, which I’ve signed. All for a very good cause." (for The B.B.C Children in Need Appeal)
    > https://twitter.com/neilhimself/stat...86804568608776

>>> https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/auction/..._expend_174894

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

grabbed this the other day - on a random search...even though there was never an announcement in any email from EP

https://www.eastonpress.com/signed-e...ings-3444.html
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found it a couple weeks ago just by searching Easton Press as I do periodically. No announcement, as you said.

Country
    Country Flag

Smoke and Mirrors was last year if I recall. And I am guessing they might still do Norse Mythology and Trigger Warnings (not sure if they would do a view from the cheap seats) - so if anyone sees these listed please feel free to share. I never have any idea how many they put out of each edition. Anyone have any ideas? Do they do any reprints? I think they did extra printings for AG...but not sure
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

They do seem to be reprinting them because they go out of stock on the Easton Press website and then reappear months later.

Curiously, Good Omens had been announced several years ago and Neil had tweeted when he signed the signature pages, but that book has not appeared. I inquired and the reply from customer service was that they had no information on when it would appear or why it had not yet appeared.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    They do seem to be reprinting them because they go out of stock on the Easton Press website and then reappear months later.

Curiously, Good Omens had been announced several years ago and Neil had tweeted when he signed the signature pages, but that book has not appeared. I inquired and the reply from customer service was that they had no information on when it would appear or why it had not yet appeared.
    so they were very helpful then...I imagine Neil only signed so many sig sheets though...although he has signed a ton for EP; maybe they just ship a truckload of sheets each week
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

This is the tweet in 2019 from Amanda Palmer in which their son Ash had scribbled over the back-side of misprinted signature pages from the Easton Press edition of GOOD OMENS...but which has never appeared.

https://twitter.com/amandapalmer/sta...898200577?s=20

Country
    Country Flag

This is the tweet in 2019 from Amanda Palmer in which their son Ash had scribbled over the back-side of misprinted signature pages from the Easton Press edition of GOOD OMENS...but which has never appeared.

https://twitter.com/amandapalmer/sta...898200577?s=20
    way to find that tweet - id love an ash rocket ship...maybe the show took precedence? maybe they will release when season two starts? thats odd that no more info on that one...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed Easton Press now has a signed edition of TRIGGER WARNING, which I ordered. Plus they have ANNOTATED SANDMAN VOLUME ONE, except that's an unsigned edition. I'll skip that one since it's unsigned.

https://www.eastonpress.com/signed-e...ning-3907.html

https://www.eastonpress.com/all-cate...me-1-3896.html

Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed Easton Press now has a signed edition of TRIGGER WARNING, which I ordered. Plus they have ANNOTATED SANDMAN VOLUME ONE, except that's an unsigned edition. I'll skip that one since it's unsigned.

Thanks for update - I get EP emails and mailers - and have ordered every Gaiman book - yet the last two (Fragile things and Smoke and Mirrors) - never had any advertisements or notices that I saw...just randomly appeared - and thanks to this thread - we've informed the faithful.

That being said - with Trigger Warnings in print - will Norse Mythology be next - and if so - the last Gaimen EP book? Or will view from the cheap seats follow as well...any thoughts
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Also seems lately they have been releasing a new EP book about every 6 months or so?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for update - I get EP emails and mailers - and have ordered every Gaiman book - yet the last two (Fragile things and Smoke and Mirrors) - never had any advertisements or notices that I saw...just randomly appeared - and thanks to this thread - we've informed the faithful.

That being said - with Trigger Warnings in print - will Norse Mythology be next - and if so - the last Gaimen EP book? Or will view from the cheap seats follow as well...any thoughts
    I hadn't received a notice either; just discovered it by periodic searches of their website to see what's new. Their newsletter doesn't seem to be reliable.

I think NORSE MYTHOLOGY is all that's left, assuming ANGELS & VISITATIONS (the first collection) isn't done because the stories have been in other collections. But then again, since they've started on THE ANNOTATED SANDMAN, maybe they'll do collections of other graphic novels?

There's still GOOD OMENS that Neil signed the signature sheets for, but which evidently ended up in limbo (an issue of not having all the rights?). Maybe the appearance of the second season of the show will prompt its release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 LastLast