Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126
Results 3,126 to 3,133 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

True - I could see the rest of the annotated sandman - depending upon how they sell?? Although with EP we never know how may are produced and roughly how many sell. But they keep making more Gaiman - so I assume those are doing okay???
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a Good Omens Kickstarter going on right now for a graphic novel version of the story

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    There is a Good Omens Kickstarter going on right now for a graphic novel version of the story
    Was I reading that correctly - a copy of the signed graphic novel started at the tier that went for £1000? only 50 copies and all sold; and then the two higher tiers also had signed copies??? - sorry but I would not pay that much for a signed copy of this particular graphic novel...sorry but I think I will wait until these are published and order one from the golden notebook and see if Neil will be signing them - since he signs there regularly and I have ordered several books online from them
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, so you're a hardcore Gaiman collector, a superfan who's totally caught up with the limited editions, eh?

Guess again:
    https://forbiddenplanet.com/403095-a...ion-hardcover/

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Oh, so you're a hardcore Gaiman collector, a superfan who's totally caught up with the limited editions, eh?

Guess again:
    Thank you for alerting me to this!

Country
    Country Flag

I have 6 signed versions of Anansi Boys right now...I think im gonna have to limit what I get....but thanks for the alert
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

There was a recent LitJoy signed books this past year 0 missed them both - I think it was Stardust and Coraline...but with Recent Lyra editions - I am fine missing those too - maybe they were just hanging on coattails of Lyra releases...

But Neil is signing some random editions - and not much notice on any of these
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ckovacs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Guess again:
    Thank you for alerting me to this!
    Oh hey, here's the deluxe edition of this...edition? Deluxe state of this edition maybe? Anyway. It's 100 GBP.
    https://forbiddenplanet.com/405673-a...ion-hardcover/

Edit: correction, it's not merely deluxe, it's Uber Deluxe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126