Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
Results 1,301 to 1,307 of 1307

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Thank you Becca, I hope all is well.
    In answer to your question, yes, a U.K. Hardcover.
    I had waited a very long time to find a copy in this condition.
    Very exciting. Only 500 copies?? and so many in less than acceptable condition! Can't wait to see it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Thank you Becca, I hope all is well.
    In answer to your question, yes, a U.K. Hardcover.
    I had waited a very long time to find a copy in this condition.
    Very exciting. Only 500 copies?? and so many in less than acceptable condition! Can't wait to see it.
    Is that what made it out into the wild or total? I know most of the HCs went to libraries.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

It was reported that 300 copies went to libraries, so only 200 were actually made available.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

as if i needed another reason to envy your collection.
    congratulations. can not wait to see it!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Appealing to the collective knowledge on this thread regarding the latest book, “Troubled Blood”.
    It appears that very few were signed, even less than the previous four books in the “Strike” series.
    A friend of mine, purely by chance, has ended up with a 1st Edition “Troubled Blood” which has the usual hologram and is signed twice, once as Robert Galbraith and also by J.K.Rowling signing as herself.
    Would anyone be able to shine any light on the number of copies (I heard as few as 50) and also if they have seen one sold. An idea of price would also be appreciated.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' First Edition Sells for $471,000 to Set Modern-Literature World Record

As well as some Tolkien and CS Lewis new high records

> Sold by HA, here is their article
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Prop Store has both a first edition and an uncorrected proof of Philosopher's Stone up for auction. A large number of cool movie props in that auction too.

First Edition

Uncorrected Proof
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53