Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

And I still call dibs on your Harry Potter stuff when you die. So please put me in your will. I will take very good care of them! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll remember that!

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

he he he he seriously...how do I get that book?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're talking about the first/first Bloomsbury printing of Philosopher's Stone, you're talking at least five figures. There were only 500 copies printed.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think she meant the What's Your Story book. I have one too that was a gift.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

Yeah, the What's Your Story book. You are gonna put the rest of them into your will for me...so I can just wait for those....but I really want the What's Your Story book now! LOL

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If mine wasn't a gift from our very own Darkthoughts (lisa) I'd consider sending mine to you, but I can't part with it. I'm sorry!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my little HP collection (1st printings & deluxe)

I'm missing #1-3 UK and #1 & 5 US (for some reason I only purchased Phoenix as a deluxe??)

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think there needs to be more pics of collections posted!! Anyone have signed stuff?

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Ill post my plethora of potter stuff soon

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

In addition to the proofs, I own all the US and UK children's editions and two of the UK adult versions. I also have both the US and UK trade editions and the gift edition of Beedle the Bard and both paperback chapbooks Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages. I also own the What's Your Story that has a very short story about James Potter and Sirius Black.

I don't know about 1st/1sts, though. I probably have all 1st/1sts from Goblet of Fire on.

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave away most of my HP books. I only hae the What's Your Story one John mentioned.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    In addition to the proofs, I own all the US and UK children's editions and two of the UK adult versions. I also have both the US and UK trade editions and the gift edition of Beedle the Bard and both paperback chapbooks Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages. I also own the What's Your Story that has a very short story about James Potter and Sirius Black.

I don't know about 1st/1sts, though. I probably have all 1st/1sts from Goblet of Fire on.

John
    Would love to see some pics! I'm always beating myself up for not buying up the whole display of HP Sorcerer's Stone when it came out. I thought it looked silly! Who knew?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to dig them out. It will take a while.

John

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Any of you interested in selling the what's your story?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. It's fairly scarce and I kind of like it!

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything John said...plus mine was a gift from my oldest and one of my dearest internet friends.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any completist here?
    An essay from her, is available in the 2013 edition of Writers & Artists : yearbook.

Among other writers are also Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Writers-Ar...3&tag=csk21-20
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my US, Sorcerers Stone is early printing, rest all 1/1

Also have a copy of Half Blood Prince with no purple on the DJ

Deluxes and the US schoolbooks

UK adult and kids and schoolbooks

I really like that limited Beetle Bard. Ah, another thing to add to the list. I've got the "postcard" book around here somewhere...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Lurker, is there any difference in the US and UK editions of the schoolbooks? I only have the UK ones.

John

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John,
    I think the text is the same, but the intros are slightly different. And the UK's are much smaller.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I'll have to try to locate the US editions!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice pmtarantino is on a distinguished road

This is my collection the last year.
    All the USA copies are 1st/1st except HP1.
    The UK editions are 1st/1st except 1, 2 and 3 of the market edition, and Hp2 in The Deluxe Edition (my fav).

Hp7 from USA is signed and dedicated (i also have a letter from Jo Rowling):

Lately I added Beedle the Bard collector's edition, Goblet of Fire deluxe edition and ARCs of HP2 and HP3 from USA.

I also have this weird stuff:

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

Country
    Country Flag

FYI - JK Rowling will be in NYC Oct 16th for her only US appearance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast