Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awright

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Never in my freaking life would I have imagined.....

Awesome!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Never in my freaking life would I have imagined.....

It always pays to try. Congrats!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice pmtarantino is on a distinguished road

Still waiting my Goldsboro order, though I am never lucky. Congratulations to the awesome The Dark Tower Threesome who get their tickets By the way, am I the only one who keeps remember Charly and the Chocolate Factory? It's the same plot

By the way,

1) Waterstones will have signed copies:

http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...ion/200002250/

2) There is a contest to win tickets to the signing event:

http://readinggroups.org/offers/win-...galbraith.html

3) And... I guess you already know, but the first 2 chapters were already published online. Go find them!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully, a signed copy ordered from Waterstone's! THANKS!

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Hopefully, a signed copy ordered from Waterstone's! THANKS!

John
    John - did you used US shipping and billing address ? I'd tried UK for shipping and US for billing and couldn't submit the order.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I used US for both shipping and billing.

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pmtarantino View Post
    Still waiting my Goldsboro order, though I am never lucky. Congratulations to the awesome The Dark Tower Threesome who get their tickets By the way, am I the only one who keeps remember Charly and the Chocolate Factory? It's the same plot

By the way,

1) Waterstones will have signed copies:

http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...ion/200002250/

2) There is a contest to win tickets to the signing event:

http://readinggroups.org/offers/win-...galbraith.html

3) And... I guess you already know, but the first 2 chapters were already published online. Go find them!
    Thanks for the heads up. Ordered. Fingers crossed.

Country
    Country Flag

Just received this email from Waterstones. Does anyone know how to find these bookstores ?

Hello,

It's just a week to go now until The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith is published and we hope you're as excited as we are! There are just a couple of things we'd like to mention to you about your online order though.

First off, if you want to guarantee that you receive the book on Thursday please check what postage option you chose at the time. We'll only guarantee the courier delivery options and "deliver to shop" for Thursday. We hope that first class delivery will arrive in time, but can't guarantee it, and free delivery probably won't get there in time. If you'd like to change your postage option please cancel and re-place your order.

As you've placed an order before 15th June you're in with a chance to win a signed copy of the book (signed by Robert Galbraith him/herself...). There aren't many of these available, so will you be one of the lucky few? If you are we'd love to hear from you via one of our social media channels.

Speaking of social media, if your local shop has a Twitter account keep an eye out on Thursday to see if it has been selected to have a small number of signed copies. If it is, simply present the Tweet to the bookseller at the till and see whether they have any left (first come first served you see). Unlike the pre-order lucky dip, the books in shops will be full price though.

If you have any questions about your order please fill in the information on our online form (or call 0808 118 8787) and one of our Customer Support Advisors will be back in touch.

The Waterstones.com Team

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Just received this email from Waterstones. Does anyone know how to find these bookstores ?
    They are mostly in the UK.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...yFindBranch.do
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    They are mostly in the UK.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...yFindBranch.do
    I think he's referring to the stores that have twitter accounts, which I have no idea how to do.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the notice that my (hopefully signed) copy of The Silkworm has shipped from Waterstones.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I got the notice that my (hopefully signed) copy of The Silkworm has shipped from Waterstones.

John
    They charged my card so mine can't be far behind!

I had spoken with their rep on the phone about the signed books and she said "There aren't many. It's a lottery." Good luck!

edit: I just received the shipping notice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Waterstones Ringwood will have signed copies tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/WstonesRingwood/...14149164736513

If someone can get me an extra copy, I will love him/her forever and full his house with Argentine gifts (food, wine, etc etc etc)

Country
    Country Flag

Waterstones Ringwood will have signed copies tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/WstonesRingwood/...14149164736513

If someone can get me an extra copy, I will love him/her forever and full his house with Argentine gifts (food, wine, etc etc etc)
    Me too !!!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm thinking it will probably be one per customer

Country
    Country Flag

Found this one as well - good luck (probably will sell for $500...)

http://www.rareandsigned.com/

https://www.facebook.com/rareandsigned?sk=wall

Rare and Signed will sell it for £3000. They already told me.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ridiculous!

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That's insane!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Yeah. To be honest, $500 seems a fair price.

By the way, J.K. Rowling just posted this on Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bqb6YeAIYAAc3Zo.jpg

It seems the American publisher will get some signed bookplates for their copies?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah. To be honest, $500 seems a fair price.

By the way, J.K. Rowling just posted this on Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bqb6YeAIYAAc3Zo.jpg

It seems the American publisher will get some signed bookplates for their copies?
    500 dollars is no where near market value on these books - its probably around 1500

Country
    Country Flag

Rare and Signed will sell it for £3000. They already told me.
    True !

Received this response to my request to save a copy....

We only had 8 signed First Editions of the Silkworm available. Each book will be accompanied by images of J K Rowling signing the books and a ticket / details from the one off worldwide signing. These are £3000 each including worldwide insured shipping. Only 3 are now available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast