Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I "only" have the first/first softcover... With all the relevant errors and indications ^^

Traveler 8vo is on a distinguished road 8vo's Avatar

--and I, the first US edition. Best that I have for the UK is a third print Ted Smart.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Are you ready to pay 10,000+?
    I thought they were going for closer to $30,000 - 40,000?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    I "only" have the first/first softcover... With all the relevant errors and indications ^^
    I'd take it

Traveler ibeaterp is on a distinguished road

Yes, I know that this book commands a hefty price in fine condition. Prices seem to vary widly, however, if the book is ex-library and/or restored. With a print run of just 500, I'd be happy to simply own a copy! Thought I'd post just to see if someone knew of a copy for sale, even if it wasn't their own.

Traveler ibeaterp is on a distinguished road

I'm having issues sending PMs, probably as I just created an account - if you have a lead, I can be reached at ibeaterp83@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

You need more posts before you can PM. Also, I've only seen the PB 1st for sale other than one HC that was auctioned for a huge price a while ago.

Country
    Country Flag

Strike It Lucky just started again. Fingers crossed.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

But its sad they do not say how many copies they got. probably there is only one and the chance is really limited...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    But its sad they do not say how many copies they got. probably there is only one and the chance is really limited...
    I think last year they had 250?? I got a copy.

Country
    Country Flag

They still have 2 copies of The Silkworm left:

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/silkworm/

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I received the email as well. Anything good to buy ?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is Strike it Lucky?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What is Strike it Lucky?
    https://www.goldsborobooks.com/lates...ert-galbraith/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    I received the email as well. Anything good to buy ?
    I got the Box of Demons and will stagger purchases thru October

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one book signed by her. I don't need another. But I like the whole Wonka feel to the promotion.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up the box of demons too - it looked like fun and was cheaper here than other places. Plus Coles UK charges £25 to ship each book - so this was better.

I was also interested in the defence by cavanagh

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Thanks to this post/you, I was able to get a copy. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post

Thanks to this post/you, I was able to get a copy. Thanks!
    Glad you got one

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes - thanks Becca - I think you might be getting some kickback from my bank for every book I buy . I finally have my first Rowling sig (as Galbraith) on its way from UK - one from her signing event. I saw the one on Goldsboro - but was able to make an offer on this copy and save a fair bit of change - so pretty happy. Now if I happen to get a golden ticket in the books that just shipped - that'll be icing on the cake.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Illustrated Edition

By: J. K. Rowling & Jim Kay (Illustrator)
    Publisher: Bloomsbury
    Hardcover
    UK First Edition, First Printing
    Signed by the Author
    £30.00
    Available October 8, 2015

***SIGNED BY Jim Kay NOT J. K. Rowling***

12 copies left

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...rated-edition/

Country
    Country Flag

Got one

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also got one. £30.00 for a Rowling signature!

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you sure,, John?
    It does say the book is not signed by JKR.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I also got one. £30.00 for a Rowling signature!

John

***SIGNED BY Jim Kay NOT J. K. Rowling***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast