Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Hunter. I also have a proof but didn't know that the book was available for pre-order. I don't think Sub Press has officially announced it, have they? Anyway I got my pre-order in.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It was announced either yesterday or today.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, they posted it on their site yesterday morning (and I added it to the McCammon site when I saw it), but they haven't mentioned it in a mailing yet.

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They also just posted the ordering info for the Subterranean limited edition of The Night Boat!

Hunter

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The e-mail for I Travel by Night and The Night Boat with preorder info went out this morning. I snagged a lettered Night Boat; can't beat haunted Nazi submarine stories! Lettered and S/Ls of both still available as of a half hour ago.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    The e-mail for I Travel by Night and The Night Boat with preorder info went out this morning. I snagged a lettered Night Boat; can't beat haunted Nazi submarine stories! Lettered and S/Ls of both still available as of a half hour ago.
    Congrats. I just saw the email but I am on a buying freeze (for all non SK books!) until we move and get settled in.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I Travel By Night has been available for more than a week. I went for all editions, and they're still listed as for sale. Even The Providence Rider is moving slowly.

sk

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if there are any differences between the original edition of The Wolf's Hour and the limited from Subterranean? I'm aware of the bonus novella, but has the original story been changed at all?

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I think the reason there are copies available is due to the fact that they have so many different editions. Lettered, signed/numbered, trade signed with end papers, trade regular, ebook etc etc.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyones interested i have the following books for sale at what i paid for them. Im willing to pay the shipping and if someone takes the lot i will discount them even further. Trying to raise a few bucks.
    all books are as new and unread.
    The Five slipcased s/l $125
    The five 1st/1st trade signed $35
    Baal s/l $75
    Mine arc proof signed $50
    The Providence rider s/l $125
    Bethanys sin s/l $75

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got a copy of the limited (signed) trade edition of The Providence Rider from Subterranean Press. Total cost was $23.31 for a signed slipcased copy!

John

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=sgc1999;739528]
    If anyones interested i have the following books for sale at what i paid for them. Im willing to pay the shipping and if someone takes the lot i will discount them even further. Trying to raise a few bucks.
    all books are as new and unread.
    The Five slipcased s/l $100
    The five 1st/1st trade signed $35
    Baal s/l $75 Sold
    Mine arc proof signed $50
    The Providence rider s/l $100
    Bethanys sin s/l $75

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I just got a copy of the limited (signed) trade edition of The Providence Rider from Subterranean Press. Total cost was $23.31 for a signed slipcased copy!

John
    Thats crazy cheap!! I paid $125 for mine

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, I got the signed trade, which was limited to 474 copies, not the signed limited, which included the additional work. The price on the flap was less than $30.

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, Gotcha.
    still, a good price

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hunter,
    Any idea if Sub Press will be doing limiteds of the first 2 Corbett novels?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any differences between the original edition of The Wolf's Hour and the limited from Subterranean? I'm aware of the bonus novella, but has the original story been changed at all?
    Sorry, I missed this post until now. No, the text of The Wolf's Hour was not changed in the Subterranean limited.

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Hunter,
    Any idea if Sub Press will be doing limiteds of the first 2 Corbett novels?
    They'd like to, and McCammon would like for them to, but Pocket holds the rights to them, and they'd have to agree to allow Subterranean to do it. There have been discussions, but nothing decided yet....

Hunter

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to share that I finally got around to reading THE HUNTER FROM THE WOODS and that I liked it a lot, especially "The Wolf and the Eagle" and "The Room at the Bottom of the Stairs".

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Just wanted to share that I finally got around to reading THE HUNTER FROM THE WOODS and that I liked it a lot, especially "The Wolf and the Eagle" and "The Room at the Bottom of the Stairs".
    Glad you enjoyed it! This a good time to also mention that the trade hardcover edition of The Hunter from the Woods has been released. It's also available in ebook and dramatized audio formats. For more information, see the McCammon site.

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the response, Hunter. One more question for you: I recently got issues 1-4 of Lights Out on ebay. There's a letter included that said the newsletter was being shut down and that issues 5 and 6 would be the last. We're issues 5 & 6 ever released?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Thanks for the response, Hunter. One more question for you: I recently got issues 1-4 of Lights Out on ebay. There's a letter included that said the newsletter was being shut down and that issues 5 and 6 would be the last. We're issues 5 & 6 ever released?
    Yes, they were, but they were only sent to subscribers---no dealers carried them. A PDF of issue 5 can be found on the McCammon site (as well as PDFs of issues 1 through 4), but issue 6 was promised as a subscriber-only issue, so it's not available. I hope you enjoy them!

Lights Out! @ RobertMcCammon.com

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the lettered edition of Bethany's Sin, published by Subterranean Press:

Hunter

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice looking.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Really nice looking.
    +1. That is a sharp looking book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast