Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my signed copy of KoS from Alabama Booksmith today over a week before the in-store signing event. They are really on the ball.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any updates on the lettered Usher’s Passing? Would be nice to have before end of 2022! BTW - just finished the audiobook for the title and it was very well done. Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Anyone have any updates on the lettered Usher’s Passing? Would be nice to have before end of 2022! BTW - just finished the audiobook for the title and it was very well done. Paul
    It won't be before the end of 2022!

Dan Franklin posted this in the CD Forum on 2022-11-21:

Sorry for the tardy reply! Usher's Passing is currently at the case makers. Has been for a little while. Contacted them, and they advised of some progress (the embosser is in production, boarding expected to arrive, sample made). I can't figure a proper guess on when they'll actually arrive, but it's a lot further than last time I harassed them, even if it's not as far along as I'd hoped.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Be patient, it's only been 4 years.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Hunter!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Facebook audio of the recent McCammon appearance at Alabama Booksmith isn't very good. It sounded like some type of phone or beeping noise kept going off and then it glitches. Or at least the version that I tried to watch. Was there any news on future books etc?

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    The Facebook audio of the recent McCammon appearance at Alabama Booksmith isn't very good. It sounded like some type of phone or beeping noise kept going off and then it glitches. Or at least the version that I tried to watch. Was there any news on future books etc?
    That's a doorbell chime you keep hearing. The glitches were apparently due to network problems for the livestream. I improved the audio as best I could (the doorbell isn't nearly as obnoxious) and posted it to YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FqfUU8kV4

There's also better video of his reading portion here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rHSgAmMcw

The next two books are the Matthew short story collection Seven Shades of Evil and the final Matthew book, Leviathan.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    That's a doorbell chime you keep hearing. The glitches were apparently due to network problems for the livestream. I improved the audio as best I could (the doorbell isn't nearly as obnoxious) and posted it to YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FqfUU8kV4

There's also better video of his reading portion here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rHSgAmMcw

The next two books are the Matthew short story collection Seven Shades of Evil and the final Matthew book, Leviathan.
    Cool news.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Lividian Publications is proud to be publishing a deluxe trade hardcover edition of Seven Shades of Evil by Robert McCammon, the ninth volume in his acclaimed Matthew Corbett series. This beautiful hardcover edition features exclusive Vincent Chong full-color artwork for the dust jacket and will be published this October in a very limited First Edition/First Printing run:

https://lividian.com/store/seven-sha...ade-hardcover/

There will also be a Limited Edition and Lettered Edition published later this year:

https://lividian.com/store/seven-sha...mited-edition/
    https://lividian.com/store/seven-sha...tered-edition/

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Seven Shades of Evil will also be available in ebook and audiobook formats.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Complete set of Robert McCammon signed limited for sale:

(1) Speaks the Nightbird (River City Publishing) No. 157
    (2) Queen of Bedlam No.110
    (3) Mister Slaughter No. 110
    (4) Providence Rider No.110
    (5) River of Souls No.110
    (6) Freedom of the Mask No.110
    (7) Cardinal Black (Cemetery Dance) No.110
    (7A) Cardinal Black (SST) No.110
    (8) King of Shadows (Lividian) No.110.

Rights to further books apply.
    All books in the correct designated slip cases.
    All items (book, jacket, case.) fine.

Contact Alec Smith
    elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

So you pre-order the books from Alabama Booksmith at $39.50 each then turn around and sell those preorders on eBay for $120 each.

What a brilliant business model! If you have no scruples.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27589364896...mis&media=COPY

https://www.alabamabooksmith.com/sig...en-shades-evil

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Sad isn't it? Flipping is full time job for people now.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

It would be great to win that walking stick at the Alabama Booksmith event! McCammon looks like he is having a lot of fun writing these books. Hopefully someone asks him about the Trevor Lawson series at the event.

Country
    Country Flag

A new short-short story by Robert McCammon has been posted on his website. "The Wicked Gambler and His Walking Cane" tells the background story of "The Wicked Gambler," a character from the upcoming SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL. For his author photo for that book, Robert McCammon once again asked makeup artist and photographer Amanda Chapman to create "The Wicked Gambler." The walking cane seen in the photo will be given away by Alabama Booksmith at the launch party for SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL on Saturday, October 28, 2023!

Full details and the story can be found on RobertMcCammon.com.

Country
    Country Flag

A new short-short story by Robert McCammon has been posted on his website. "The Wicked Gambler and His Walking Cane" tells the background story of "The Wicked Gambler," a character from the upcoming SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL. For his author photo for that book, Robert McCammon once again asked makeup artist and photographer Amanda Chapman to create "The Wicked Gambler." The walking cane seen in the photo will be given away by Alabama Booksmith at the launch party for SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL on Saturday, October 28, 2023!

Full details and the story can be found on RobertMcCammon.com.

Great stuff. It would be cool if Alabama Booksmith could randomly insert one of the playing cards in the ordered books.

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoyed the Corbett story "Death Comes for the Rich Man." There is a small error in chapter two:

“Yes.” Did he had a choice?

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoyed the Corbett story "Death Comes for the Rich Man." There is a small error in chapter two:

“Yes.” Did he had a choice?
    Thanks! I have corrected the error (I updated the ebooks, too).

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, good story! Makes me anxious for more Matthew Corbett soon.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

I assume you know Seven Shades of Evil is coming in October?

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I assume you know Seven Shades of Evil is coming in October?

Oh yeah! It’s on order, can’t wait for it to arrive!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

I seem to recall getting the last McCammon book prior to the official publication date. Hopefully that happens again! A rare, perhaps singular instance of a book arriving early. If that happened with a Cemetery Dance publication, I would have fainted.

Country
    Country Flag

I received my signed copy today from Alabama Booksmith. Look forward to reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like a new McCammon book.

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed watching McCammon's Alabama appearance. He didn't talk a lot about this book, however, or any future projects other than the last Corbett book. Or least not that I could hear (curse that door chime or whatever that background noise is at these events). Thanks for posting that. I was hoping someone would make a pitch for the rest of the Trevor Lawson series or another Greystone Bay anthology. McCammon seems like a very happy and relaxed guy at this point in his career. Finally getting the recognition that he deserves. Such a contrast to other authors who have interjected politics into their works and seem absolutely miserable no matter how many millions they have made.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast