Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1606

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks for the update, Brian. Keeping the Corbetts separate from everything else sounds exactly right, given it’s the eighth volume in an ongoing series. Hopefully that will keep everyone on all sides happy.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just an aside, I once saw a Lettered Edition that went up to ZZZ or maybe even ZZZZ. That is obviously not in the plans, but I still think about it when the topic of 26 vs 52 comes up!

Best,
    Brian
    Sounds like Dennis McMillan...they did that with a number of their releases, and it's kinda silly both in concept and appearance. I have a couple such books, and have to chuckle when on occasion I pull them out and see their limitation designation.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any plans for Alabama Booksmith to have a McCammon signing for the upcoming book? That's a great source of signed trade editions.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Any plans for Alabama Booksmith to have a McCammon signing for the upcoming book? That's a great source of signed trade editions.
    I'm sure there will be, but it'll be months before any such date is announced. Even if there isn't a signing (who knows what our COVID world will be like then?), they will certainly have signed copies available.

Hunter

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear that. They are great.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I get most of my RM signed books from them.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SWEET!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it comes to fruition
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Really hope this works out

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone hear an update on when the lettered editions of Usher’s Passing will be sent out?

Country
    Country Flag

I have not. The status has been the same for well over a year: "Traycases in production"

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Hunter! Every now and then I worry everyone else has received theirs already. Going to be awesome to finally receive.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Per the Lividian Facebook page, it sounds like the limited edition "King of Shadows" should be rolling out soon. That baby will land with a thump. It looks huge.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Kindle edition of King of Shadows is now $9.99, and after purchase, Audible version is only $7.47!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0B46TWVVQ/

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Alabama Booksmith is taking orders for signed trade copies of KoS.

Country
    Country Flag

Alabama Booksmith is taking orders for signed trade copies of KoS.
    I keep forgetting to post here, too.

https://www.alabamabooksmith.com/sig...s/king-shadows

The ebook and audiobook are out today. Also, the trade hardcover can now be pre-ordered from Amazon and B&N. Links for all of these can be found on RobertMcCammon.com.

Country
    Country Flag

There is an odd repetition of text on p. 83 of the B&N Nook version that I downloaded today in the discussion between Matthew and DeKay. Not sure if that is unique to my version or a larger issue.

I ordered a signed trade edition from the Alabama Booksmith. They did the same with Cardinal Black, which was very much appreciated.

Back in the day, SubPress released a "Deluxe Trade edition", containing a tipped-in signature sheet, for volumes 4-6. It was a nice way to pick up a signed trade edition for the price of a standard trade edition. CD and Lividian have not continued the practice, sadly, so being able to order a signed trade from AB scratches my completist itch.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

There is an odd repetition of text on p. 83 of the B&N Nook version that I downloaded today in the discussion between Matthew and DeKay. Not sure if that is unique to my version or a larger issue.
    If you have a moment to email me the line of text to look for, I will check the trade edition files (just to be safe!) and pass along the info to the eBook i of publisher. brian@lividian.com

Thank you!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I sent a PM asking for details, but he hasn't replied yet.

Country
    Country Flag

In my Nook version from B&N there are four paragraphs in Chapter 7 starting on page 83 that are repeated. The first of the four paragraphs begins with Matthew saying "Witches and vampires! Ridiculous!" and then that paragraph along with the next three paragraphs are repeated over again on the next page including the long fourth paragraph that begins: "Rational reason?" DeKay asked.

Country
    Country Flag

Ah! So they are. I see it in the Kindle version, too. I didn't spot it when I looked before. Thanks! I've let Open Road know. This error does not appear in the Lividian edition.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Received the S/L of The King of Shadows from Lividian today. Fantastic production as always from Brian and others. Can't wait to dive into another Corbett book.

Also, I like the fact that we're getting the S/L before the trade edition comes out.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Can’t wait for this one!! Ordered mine through SubPress so hoping they are sent soon!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast