Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I Travel By Night and Last Train From Perdition By Robert McCammon, Subterranean Press matching number set. $275

#208/474. Both books in Fine unread condition. PayPal preferred. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a feeling we'll be getting some new info on the new Corbett book The King of Shadows very soon!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Now, that’s exciting news!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I have a feeling we'll be getting some new info on the new Corbett book The King of Shadows very soon!
    It feels like it has been a long, long time waiting on the next book. I was hoping maybe for a surprise like another short Trevor Lawson book, but no such luck. It would also be great to see CD revive the Greystone Bay anthology. Really enjoyed those including McCammon's contributions.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Ordered my limited edition. It looks massive.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the bundle and Limited and regular edition. Best series ever!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Lividian Publications!

Major Robert McCammon News: 2022 is the Year of Matthew Corbett!

https://lividian.com/major-robert-mc...rbett-in-2022/

Robert McCammon has written about what's going on, too.

Robert McCammon: Smile or Frown?

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered mine. I just wish Robert McCammon would have stuck with the same publisher through the entire series, as my set is starting to look screwy.
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Epic news! And TPB editions of some of the earlier volumes! Just fantastic - and quite a coup for Lividian!!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I just wish Robert McCammon would have stuck with the same publisher through the entire series, as my set is starting to look screwy.
    There were reasons. We had never intended to have different publishers....

Country
    Country Flag

It seems a little odd that the numbered is scheduled to come out six months before the trade. Is there a limit on the numbered editions being produced?

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    It seems a little odd that the numbered is scheduled to come out six months before the trade. Is there a limit on the numbered editions being produced?
    Limited to 750 copies.

Country
    Country Flag

From the listing:

Limited to 750 signed and numbered copies

Additional time was needed to do the trade hardcover and get things lined up for reviews, large retailer listings, etc.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered mine!! Can’t wait for this one, it’s been too long waiting for more McCammon and Corbett!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hunter, are there any news about the next installment of Trevor Lawson?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    No. I don't know if or when he might write it. He doesn't know if or when he might. He knows what it'll be about, but it's not something he's currently planning to write, as far as I know.

FWIW, I'd love to read it, too!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy a Lettered Mister Slaughter.
    Need to find letter D to complete my set.
    Thanks all !!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    From the listing:

Limited to 750 signed and numbered copies

Additional time was needed to do the trade hardcover and get things lined up for reviews, large retailer listings, etc.
    Any idea if the lettered will have a different cover or when that will be announced? I would love to see someone revisit the Greystone Bay anthology series.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    No. I don't know if or when he might write it. He doesn't know if or when he might. He knows what it'll be about, but it's not something he's currently planning to write, as far as I know.

FWIW, I'd love to read it, too!
    Thank you!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea if the lettered will have a different cover or when that will be announced?
    No idea on the timing, just closer to publication, which will probably/hopefully be around July, depending on traycase production. No different cover is planned, AFAIK. It'll use the same dustjacket as the limited, if it has a dustjacket. I'm not really sure what Brian has planned for that.

There's a lot to sort out for the Lettered Edition of THE KING OF SHADOWS.

We have 40+ collectors who have bought every Lettered Edition to date, but some might not be interested in a book in a series they weren't already collecting. And I know there's a bunch of McCammon collectors who only need this one title from us to keep their McCammon/Matthew Corbett set complete.

Right now, I'm putting together a plan to try to take care of as many of the collectors who really need a specific letter while not slighting the collectors who have supported Lividian since the first book. It's going to be a juggling act and take some time, and we'll see how successful I am!

(One thing I'm sure of is that we'll treat the Matthew Corbett books like their own little island in terms of matching letters, so that collectors who are buying all of our other Lettered Editions can "skip" it without losing their letter since they might have no interest in the series. And then collectors who only want Matthew Corbett Lettered Editions won't have to buy the other "random" books between this one and the next, etc.)

The Lettered Edition clamshell cases for THE KING OF SHADOWS will hopefully be done this summer, but just this morning I heard the Lettered Edition books might take even longer than expected. (Note that I started both editions at the printer back in September! The printing business is badly messed up right now.)

As with our other Lettered Editions, I prefer to wait until they're within a month or 6 weeks of shipping before I take any orders. I know this frustrates some collectors who just want to get their order locked in, but I really prefer to be sure of the ship date before accepting orders.

As for the production of this Lettered Edition... I oversaw the production of CARDINAL BLACK, and I cribbed pretty heavily from the fine work Bill's team had done on the previous Lettered Editions in the series for that one, so that might give you a good idea of what this Lettered Edition will be like.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

We have 40+ collectors who have bought every Lettered Edition to date, but some might not be interested in a book in a series they weren't already collecting. And I know there's a bunch of McCammon collectors who only need this one title from us to keep their McCammon/Matthew Corbett set complete.

Right now, I'm putting together a plan to try to take care of as many of the collectors who really need a specific letter while not slighting the collectors who have supported Lividian since the first book. It's going to be a juggling act and take some time, and we'll see how successful I am!

(One thing I'm sure of is that we'll treat the Matthew Corbett books like their own little island in terms of matching letters, so that collectors who are buying all of our other Lettered Editions can "skip" it without losing their letter since they might have no interest in the series. And then collectors who only want Matthew Corbett Lettered Editions won't have to buy the other "random" books between this one and the next, etc.)

The Lettered Edition clamshell cases for THE KING OF SHADOWS will hopefully be done this summer, but just this morning I heard the Lettered Edition books might take even longer than expected. (Note that I started both editions at the printer back in September! The printing business is badly messed up right now.)

As with our other Lettered Editions, I prefer to wait until they're within a month or 6 weeks of shipping before I take any orders. I know this frustrates some collectors who just want to get their order locked in, but I really prefer to be sure of the ship date before accepting orders.

As for the production of this Lettered Edition... I oversaw the production of CARDINAL BLACK, and I cribbed pretty heavily from the fine work Bill's team had done on the previous Lettered Editions in the series for that one, so that might give you a good idea of what this Lettered Edition will be like.

Brian
    Thanks for the info Brian. That all sounds great. Any consideration for bumping up the number of lettered editions by using the double letters (i.e AA, BB)? Maybe also give some future consideration to resurrecting the Greystone Bay anthology. Those were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Thanks for the info Brian. That all sounds great. Any consideration for bumping up the number of lettered editions by using the double letters (i.e AA, BB)? Maybe also give some future consideration to resurrecting the Greystone Bay anthology. Those were great.
    We actually do go up to 52 because that's how many I offered of REVIVAL, and once the genie is out of the bottle, it's pretty much impossible to put back in. (Meaning, I had planned on 26 copy runs for most titles, but when 46 people responded that they also wanted the next book, well, we stuck with 52!)

Just an aside, I once saw a Lettered Edition that went up to ZZZ or maybe even ZZZZ. That is obviously not in the plans, but I still think about it when the topic of 26 vs 52 comes up!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For anyone that still wants the S/L numbered of The King of Shadows, Dark Regions Press still have copies left for pre-order.

https://darkregions.com/collections/...cover-preorder

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Congratulations, Brian! I am so happy for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast