Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Was anyone looking for a copy of CDs Ushers Passing?

On hold

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Me please
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

So 2 things I’m very very happy about. New McCammon book and soon to be shipped CDs Usher’s Passing.
    Fantastic news.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a sub press numbered edition of A Boys Life?

On hold

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm still reading Mister Slaughter and so far loving the saga. Without a doubt, McCammon is the author I regret not discovering early in my life but what a great thing it was to finally read one of his books. The fact I still have works from him to read is also very pleasant.
    I'm not usually a big fan of short stories, but McCammon's "Blue World" is as good or better than anything that I've read. Compares favorably with the best of King's short stories.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm still reading Mister Slaughter and so far loving the saga. Without a doubt, McCammon is the author I regret not discovering early in my life but what a great thing it was to finally read one of his books. The fact I still have works from him to read is also very pleasant.
    I'm not usually a big fan of short stories, but McCammon's "Blue World" is as good or better than anything that I've read. Compares favorably with the best of King's short stories.
    I love short stories, and BLUE WORLD is one of my favorite collections. It’s one of the few I re-read because I like it so much.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Usher's Passing showed up today! Happy times.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra copy of Usher's Passing they're willing to sell? I missed the initial pre-order. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Brian. Any leftovers for usher's?

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Brian. Any leftovers for usher's?
    Checking on this now. There might be a few numbers left, but we may not know for sure until these last few copies ship today.

I'd recommend anyone who is interested email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com because she can place manual orders as soon as we see what numbers are left!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Received my CDs Usher’s Passing today 😁😁 very happy

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    McCammon is still working on the next Matthew Corbett book. It's a complicated book that's taking a lot longer to finish than he expected.
    I know this is a long shot but is there any way to get a pen or something McCammon used in the writing of the book? That would be a great souvenir.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice update on the McCammon webpage. In a nutshell:

King of Shadows almost 600 pages. Expected early next year.

Next "Seven Shades of Evil" a book of short stories featuring characters from the Corbett series (some new and some old).

Last Leviathan the final Corbett book set in Italy.

I'm sensing a theme that McCammon is focused on finishing the Corbett series but here is hoping that maybe he also can squeeze in a new Trevor Lawson book along the way!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I know this is a long shot but is there any way to get a pen or something McCammon used in the writing of the book? That would be a great souvenir.
    I forgot to reply to this. Pen? What's that?

He may have used one, but he tends to edit as he writes, and pages aren't usually printed until he's finished with them, so I doubt he even used a pen for editing notes.

Hunter

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume Cemetery Dance will be publishing the next book as well? Along with the numbered and lettered editions?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope they don't because of time, we wouldn't see the book til 2023 at best.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Pretty sure they are publishing mccammons new books.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I know, but was hoping.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I know, but was hoping.
    No offense intended to CD at all (I know they are trying their best to turn things around), but I would love to know the reason McCammon decided to move his publishing to there from the slick operation over at Subpress. I know these are personal and private decisions, but- it has left me very curious.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I think about it, I remember Brian saying CD will publish McCammon's books that haven't seen the limited treatment yet. I assume whatever contract McCammon signed with CD covers his new work as well.

Still waiting on a proper limited of Speaks the Nightbird. I now that can't happen because of rights issues with pocket books I think. I hope that gets sorted out because the one River City Publishing put out is beyond terrible.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone received lettered editions of Usher’s Passing? Just curious on timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Has anyone received lettered editions of Usher’s Passing? Just curious on timing.
    Traycases are supposed to be done in August, but it's been a while since my last update from Mindy. I'll ping her on Monday when she's back in the office and see if there's any news!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much Brian!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast