+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
Results 1,476 to 1,487 of 1487

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Was anyone looking for a copy of CDs Ushers Passing?

On hold

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Me please
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salemís Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Along the Path of the Beam Kraken will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

So 2 things Iím very very happy about. New McCammon book and soon to be shipped CDs Usherís Passing.
    Fantastic news.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a sub press numbered edition of A Boys Life?

On hold

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm still reading Mister Slaughter and so far loving the saga. Without a doubt, McCammon is the author I regret not discovering early in my life but what a great thing it was to finally read one of his books. The fact I still have works from him to read is also very pleasant.
    I'm not usually a big fan of short stories, but McCammon's "Blue World" is as good or better than anything that I've read. Compares favorably with the best of King's short stories.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm still reading Mister Slaughter and so far loving the saga. Without a doubt, McCammon is the author I regret not discovering early in my life but what a great thing it was to finally read one of his books. The fact I still have works from him to read is also very pleasant.
    I'm not usually a big fan of short stories, but McCammon's "Blue World" is as good or better than anything that I've read. Compares favorably with the best of King's short stories.
    I love short stories, and BLUE WORLD is one of my favorite collections. Itís one of the few I re-read because I like it so much.

Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

Also, the one and only Answer Guy for Lividian Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LP mail if I can ever help you out!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Usher's Passing showed up today! Happy times.

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salemís Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is just really nice GenericEric is just really nice GenericEric is just really nice GenericEric is just really nice GenericEric is just really nice GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra copy of Usher's Passing they're willing to sell? I missed the initial pre-order. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Brian. Any leftovers for usher's?

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Brian. Any leftovers for usher's?
    Checking on this now. There might be a few numbers left, but we may not know for sure until these last few copies ship today.

I'd recommend anyone who is interested email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com because she can place manual orders as soon as we see what numbers are left!

Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

Also, the one and only Answer Guy for Lividian Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LP mail if I can ever help you out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60