Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert McCammon - The Queen of Bedlam - Subterranean Press, ettered Edition.

Robert McCammon - The River of Souls - Subterranean Press, Lettered Edition.

Not sure of the market value for the lettered editions of the Corbett books, but would this be considered a fair deal? After converting GBP to USD it looks like it comes to $627.52 + $24.44 shipping. Same price for both books.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those are gorgeous books that Yegor is selling. Possibly my favourite numbered edition series from SubPress.

As for the lettered edition, I'd get more photos and verify the letter before making an offer. There were only 26 copies issued, and they don't come up very often. They retailed at $500, so I don't think you will pay much less than what they are offering, unless there are condition issues.

You will have a hard time finding matching volumes, I fear.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

The people that are still looking for a limited Mister Slaughter might want to keep an eye on this listing. It's a UK listing but still could potentially be a good deal. One bid so far. The auction ends tomorrow.

Mister Slaughter by Robert R. McCammon (Hardback, 2010) signed limited edition

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, also your slipcase is done
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Thanks, also your slipcase is done
    Glad I could help another collector out.

Also, question for everyone. Is $80 for a signed 1st of Boy's Life in fine condition a good deal? Here's the listing:

Robert R MCCAMMON / Boy's Life Signed 1st Edition 1991

Offered $75 + $5 for shipping and the offer was accepted. Seemed like a good deal to me.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Good price to me.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a flat signed 1st of Gone South

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Seemed like a good deal to me.
    Then it was.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone happen to know the value of a signed/dated uncorrected proof of Gone South?

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a lot. An unsigned ARC sold on eBay earlier this week for $9.09. A copy with a signed bookplate is $49.50 on ABE.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

GONE SOUTH - SIGNED & DATED US UNCORRECTED PROOF

This is the one I was looking at. Almost $100 coming from the UK.

Country
    Country Flag

As always, if it's worth $100 to you, then that's its value. FWIW, I know the seller, and he's great to work with. The fact that it's dated should increase the value some. It's up to you to determine if that's enough.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

As previously stated the seller has an excellent reputation. Books are described accurately. Packaging first class.
    Looks a lovely copy. No bookplate and dated. A proper copy!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Eric, is that a hardcover Secret of Excalibur? I’ve been looking for one of those forever.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Eric, is that a hardcover Secret of Excalibur? I’ve been looking for one of those forever.
    Oh you mean in the background of that pic?

You should contact the seller. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Oh you mean in the background of that pic?

You should contact the seller. Maybe you'll get lucky.
    Ha. Thought that was yours. Sorry.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Received The Hunter from the Woods slipcase today made by Garrell to go along with The Wolf's Hour slipcase.

Another job well done! Thanks again!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Received The Hunter from the Woods slipcase today made by Garrell to go along with The Wolf's Hour slipcase.

Another job well done! Thanks again!

Glad you like them. Pain to make but happy to help A fellow McCammon collector. Also still really pumped for the heads up on the S/L Mister Slaughter, complete my set. I actually Crenshaw that set more than my 1st/1st set of Dark Tower.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Swan Song Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition #90/500 ***$475***

Brand New unread condition . Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. Payment via PayPal

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Hunter. Do you know of any plans to print more trade editions of previous Corbett books?

I still see a lot of people asking about wanting hardcover trade editions but since titles like Mister Slaughter, Providence Rider, The River of Souls, and Freedom of the Mask are now OOP and prices on the secondary market are skyrocketing.

Maybe now that the series is nearing the end I could see having more print runs of the previous titles. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Question for Hunter. Do you know of any plans to print more trade editions of previous Corbett books?

I still see a lot of people asking about wanting hardcover trade editions but since titles like Mister Slaughter, Providence Rider, The River of Souls, and Freedom of the Mask are now OOP and prices on the secondary market are skyrocketing.

Maybe now that the series is nearing the end I could see having more print runs of the previous titles. Thanks.
    I wish. I get asked for help locating copies at least once a day. The second printing The Providence Rider is still available from Subterranean. Alabama Booksmith still has Mister Slaughter and The Providence Rider.

The last time I asked Subterranean about plans to reprint the others, I was told they had no plans to do so.

Various discussions are taking place about possibilities, but at this time, there are no plans for any more reprints. I hope that changes sooner rather than later.

Hunter

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

BAAL BY ROBERT MCCAMMON LIMITED EDITION, SIGNED, AND NUMBERED W/SLIPCASE

Now this was an absolute steal at that price. I almost bought it for more than double that price a few months ago. Glad I waited.

Edit: Link should be fixed now I think.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad link
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://subterraneanpress.com/pc-sale

Just a heads up. There's PC copies of The River of Souls S/L at list price right now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody need a 1st/1st of Usher’s Passing?
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast