Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Traveler Cabobard will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Angelic

What's the best edition of Swan Song that can be procured?

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my Matthew Corbett S/L's today! Only took one day to get here. The seller told me he would get a lot of messages about selling Mister Slaughter separately since it's harder to find but he only wanted to sell the books as a set. I'm glad I held off on buying them separately.

It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Received my Matthew Corbett S/L's today! Only took one day to get here. The seller told me he would get a lot of messages about selling Mister Slaughter separately since it's harder to find but he only wanted to sell the books as a set. I'm glad I held off on buying them separately.

Congrats on a cool set and good price!

seeking: anything DT #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, $900 for that set is an amazing price! Well done!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice, congrats!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the set!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $900

P.P F.F - shipping included in the U.S
    International shipping at cost
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    He is doing well. He's working on The King of Shadows, the next Matthew Corbett book. He told me that it's a "big book." I assume it'll come in around the length of Freedom of the Mask, but that's just a guess from what he's said. He told me last week that he still has about 100 pages to go....

Hunter
    Thanks for the update! I'm glad to know he's doing well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CARDINAL-BL...p2047675.l2557

$282.51 was the winning bid for this Lettered of Cardinal Black. Wish I would have noticed this listing when it was active. Someone got an amazing deal!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes, that sold a while back. I was watching it, but didn’t pay it as I already have a copy.

I was very surprised it’s sold so low, especially since it’s a single letter copy, which would be possible to match with earlier volumes. I guess it’s hard to get a lot of interest in the seventh volume of a series.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Received this beautiful slipcase in the mail today from Garrell. Absolutely stunning work! Thank you, Garrell!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Received this beautiful slipcase in the mail today from Garrell. Absolutely stunning work! Thank you, Garrell!

Nice. I need these. Does he have a website or is it via facebook/tdt?

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.facebook.com/GarrellAmanda

Got it from his facebook. Once I finally get the limited of The Hunter from the Woods I'll get that slipcase as well.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19367808904...DI193678089047

Anyone looking for the SubPress edition of Swan Song should keep an eye on this listing. It's a PC copy and the current bid is $206.50. The auction ends tomorrow at 1:11 PM Central time.

Could end up being a pretty good deal.

Country
    Country Flag

Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $800

P.P F.F - shipping included in the U.S

International shipping at cost

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting close now. Only missing Mister Slaughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Usher's Passing by Robert McCammon:
    This book is rolling along at the printer, and here is their most recent update: "The text and both jacket editions are in the press lineup to be printed." We're hoping to have the Limited Edition by the end of December if all goes well, but January is possible depending on the printer's schedule.

New update today on Usher's Passing from CD.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to sadly get one on the secondary market
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This book is rolling along at the printer, and here is their most recent update: "The text and both jacket editions are in the press lineup to be printed." We're hoping to have the Limited Edition by the end of December if all goes well, but January is possible depending on the printer's schedule.

When I see phrases like "depending on the printer's schedule" from CD that means don't get your hopes up. It might be January but January of what year?

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post

When I see phrases like "depending on the printer's schedule" from CD that means don't get your hopes up. It might be January but January of what year?

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Subterranea...W/193697007937

SubPress Boy's Life S/L. Current bid is $152.50. Auction ends in little over 20 hours.

Anyone still looking for a copy should keep an eye on it. Could potentially be a good deal. Looks like it comes with an extra dust jacket too.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been a McCammon fan for many years, but I've only been seriously collecting for a few months now.

In under a year I've been able to get almost all of his S/L's (can't afford to go after his lettered editions yet) The only ones I'm missing are probably the easiest ones to get. His first 3 books. Baal, Bethany's Sin, and Night Boat.

So after all of that rambling I come to the point of this post. I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell the S/L's of his first 3 published novels as a bundle at a decent price. I know can find them separately fairly easily, but I thought I'd try this route first. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

I've been a McCammon fan for many years, but I've only been seriously collecting for a few months now.

In under a year I've been able to get almost all of his S/L's (can't afford to go after his lettered editions yet) The only ones I'm missing are probably the easiest ones to get. His first 3 books. Baal, Bethany's Sin, and Night Boat.

So after all of that rambling I come to the point of this post. I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell the S/L's of his first 3 published novels as a bundle at a decent price. I know can find them separately fairly easily, but I thought I'd try this route first. Thanks.
    I don't have any of those for sale, but I wanted to make sure you were aware that there were two different S/L editions of BAAL published by Subterranean Press. The regular S/L was limited to 1,000 copies. There was also a "Deluxe" S/L edition that was limited to 224 copies.

Perhaps you already knew this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. :-)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post

I don't have any of those for sale, but I wanted to make sure you were aware that there were two different S/L editions of BAAL published by Subterranean Press. The regular S/L was limited to 1,000 copies. There was also a "Deluxe" S/L edition that was limited to 224 copies.

Perhaps you already knew this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. :-)
    Oh yeah, I probably should have specified. I'd be open to the deluxe limited edition as well with Baby Baal on the cover. Either one is fine.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

New Update on Ushers Passing from CD:

The printer is on schedule with a delivery date of very late December for the books. Reminder: this Limited Edition will still need slipcases made, which can take up to 14 weeks. Our slipcase maker is already working on an "approval case" based on estimated sizing generated by the printer. As soon as we have the first finished book, we can use that approval case to confirm the sizing. If the sizing is correct, the slipcase maker can then start rolling right away. We will post the publication date the moment it is finalized, but spring 2021 is looking very likely. Thank you for your patience!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast