Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE: Boy's Life S/L SOLD!

$400 Shipped to U.S

Open to possible payment plan or trade. PM ME

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I realize that this is a late reply, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I think that’s the only copy I have ever seen for sale. And I know that there are many collectors with every lettered edition in the series – except for that one. So I have to think that someone brought up a few copies and is holding onto them, for some reason.
    Another thing to keep in mind: Mister Slaughter was the first McCammon book that Subterranean published. Collectors of all things Subterranean also bought that book, which may or may not have been true for the later books. Someone could have bought multiple copies, but it's also true that not just McCammon fans bought it.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine and Speaks The Nightbird are both free to read on Kindle if you are a Prime member right now.
    Also, if you get them as Prime members you can also purchase the audible audiobook for the discounted price of $7.49
    Mister Slaughter, The Providence Rider, and The River of Souls are also low priced kindles that you can add the audible for $1.99.
    Saying because audiobooks can be pretty expensive, especially Audible, so this is a good way to get them at affordable prices.
    I'm going to be keeping an eye on the rest and try and catch them when they are at decent prices. Hunter, I'm pretty sure you've sent emails when they go on sale, I just never thought to pick them up then to get the audible as well.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sometimes mention the cheap prices for adding on the audiobooks, but I often forget to do so. There are some amazing deals available.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice little book. 514 of 750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Nice little book. 514 of 750.
    Nice! Congrats! Mine should hopefully be on its way.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Added a couple to my McCammon collection this week:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good Looking book!
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a quarantine treat from Robert McCammon: a new, free short story set in the world of They Thirst!

Available to read on RobertMcCammon.com or to download in AZW3, EPUB, MOBI, and PDF formats.

"Blood Is Thicker than Hollywood," by Robert McCammon

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to find SubPress' Boy's Life at a decent price from someone on CD forums. I'm really starting to love the book collecting community.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A long time user on the CD forums helped me out big time. I was to able to buy SubPress' Boy's Life for a fair price.

And he only lives about 40 miles from me so it shouldn't take long to get here. Now the wait for CD to publish Usher's Passing....
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post

Here's a quarantine treat from Robert McCammon: a new, free short story set in the world of They Thirst!

Available to read on RobertMcCammon.com or to download in AZW3, EPUB, MOBI, and PDF formats.

"Blood Is Thicker than Hollywood," by Robert McCammon
    Thanks Hunter. Awesome to have this. Any chance he will do a reading of it and post?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    A long time user on the CD forums helped me out big time. I was to able to buy SubPress' Boy's Life for a fair price.

And he only lives about 40 miles from me so it shouldn't take long to get here. Now the wait for CD to publish Usher's Passing....
    You’re giving too much credit to the Usps.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

You’re giving too much credit to the Usps.
    Probably. Since it's media mail, I wouldn't be surprised if it's sits in one of their distribution centers for a week or more before it's actually sent out. I know there can be longer delays with what's going on in the world, but it still can be annoying.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Under normal circumstances, media mail from somewhere that close should only take a day or two. Under these circumstances, who knows?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for SubPress' The Night Boat limited edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for SubPress' The Night Boat limited edition.
    There are several copies on ABE.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

New stuff. S/L, not matching but I am happy. Stinger is a 1st/1st flatsigned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Cemetery Dance released some very noce photos of the forthcoming Lettered edition of Cardinal Black. I can’t wait for this one!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got email that this might be shipping soon - lets hope this month!

Cemetery Dance released some very noce photos of the forthcoming Lettered edition of Cardinal Black. I can’t wait for this one!

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post

That would be great. I was generally pleased with their design for the #'ed, and I hope the lettered follows suit. They don't quite match the previous volumes, but are nice variations on the theme.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That would be great. I was generally pleased with their design for the #'ed, and I hope the lettered follows suit. They don't quite match the previous volumes, but are nice variations on the theme.

HBJ
    As I understand it they couldn't get permission to recreate what had been done for the dust jackets on the Sub Press portion of the series. Brian, correct me if I'm wrong please.

That's my understanding, too. There were certain design elements that couldn't be carried over.

Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

HBJ
    As I understand it they couldn't get permission to recreate what had been done for the dust jackets on the Sub Press portion of the series. Brian, correct me if I'm wrong please.
    Yep, that’s the basic situation. Some elements couldn’t be carried over, but we worked with McCammon to try to maintain the spirit of the editions.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast