Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW, the signed trade editions of The River of Souls are now sold out....

Hunter

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Its great that Sub Press will be doing a limited of QOB. Is there any chance they will do StNB, with there already being a limited edition? It would be cool to have a matching set.

Also, I've been looking for a numbered edition of Mister Slaughter. Is anyone here interested in selling theirs? or know of anyone selling theirs?

Thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    BTW, the signed trade editions of The River of Souls are now sold out....

Hunter
    Camelot still has signed trades for sale without any markup. They don't take your money upfront either: http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/the-river-of-souls

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recent arrivals: the two-volume Polish translation of Swan Song and a Japanese translation of The Best of Masques.

Hunter

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this one in on Saturday, forgot to post it here ... The Night Boat Lettered V by Subterranean Press

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the covers on the Polish Swan Song and congrats George.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great books, guys.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I like the covers on the Polish Swan Song
    I do, too -- *very* striking, very cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I decided to put my signed ARC of Speaks the Nightbird on eBay.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/221384467822?redirect=mobile

Country
    Country Flag

Audible now has the unabridged audiobook edition of The River of Souls available for pre-ordering. The book is narrated by Edoardo Ballerini, who narrated the first four Matthew Corbett audiobooks.

The River of Souls audiobook coming from Audible

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Not a collectible, but I thought you might enjoy this.

Smile: A fan film based on Robert McCammon's Joker story "On a Beautiful Summer's Day, He Was"

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Folks

I currently have listed THE Providence Rider Limited Edition on eBay. Starting at $5.00
    Book and Slipcase are brand new and never read IN Mint Condition Shipping to USA $27.95 and $22.95 Canada Rest of World please contact
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=181370855318
    Dee
    "Life's a Bitch and then You Die"-
    Brian Keene Terminal

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you would have listed a S/L Mr. Slaughter, i would have bid.
    Got a Providence Rider (S/L).

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    If you would have listed a S/L Mr. Slaughter, i would have bid.
    Got a Providence Rider (S/L).

sk

Sorry, Don't have that one except the Trade Edition I think
    "Life's a Bitch and then You Die"-
    Brian Keene Terminal

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll bid then. I'm totally digging his stuff ever since I joined this board. Right now I'm reading mystery walk and am really liking it. Havent gotten to read any of the matthew books. But its gonna happen considering that its my name.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Queen of Bedlam S/L from Sub Press!

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ueen_of_bedlam

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Joe! Got my order in.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great. Got mine as well.
    Love this series!

sk

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my order in as well. Great series from Mr. McCammon!

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that Bill said in the email announcing QofB to put in matching number requests in the order. I wasn't home when I saw Joe's post and submitted my order on my phone so didn't know my copy number so sent him an email later that evening with the request for a matching number. Do you think that if I haven't heard back I should presume I'll get what I requested or would you send a follow-up email?

Country
    Country Flag

You should be fine.
    I did the same, haven't heard back from Bill either, but I'm not worried.
    This always worked out for me.

sk

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Does he do day/date with his books on kindle? River of Souls is not up for pre-sale in digital form. Wondering if they release the digital later on.

Country
    Country Flag

For past releases, the ebooks have actually gone on sale a few days or even weeks before the hardcovers. I don't know what Subterranean's schedule is for The River of Souls, but I'll try to find out.

Hunter

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received my galley of The River of Souls a few days ago.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    For past releases, the ebooks have actually gone on sale a few days or even weeks before the hardcovers. I don't know what Subterranean's schedule is for The River of Souls, but I'll try to find out.

Hunter
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast