Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I have all the Corbett novels in signed 1st ed HCs (yes, even THE QUEEN OF BEDLAM), and I've yet to read a word of them. I *really* need to remedy that...especially with yet another one coming down the pike very soon!
    I just finished the first and it was great!

Anyone have an extra copy of, or a lead on the hardback of The Queen of Bedlam?

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I have a signed Queen of Bedlam HC. Never been read. (Way behind.) won it in a giveaway. I'd entertain offers on it via PM. I don't think it's inscribed, but can't say for sure.)

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an unsigned copy available. PM me if iterested

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    I have an unsigned copy available. PM me if iterested
    Thanks for the offer but I was able to work out a deal with booknutt.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Only that it's called The River of Souls and that Subterranean will be publishing it sometime in 2014. Nothing more has been announced yet.

Hunter
    Thank you. Bummer it's so far out though.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The paperback edition of The Five from Tor Books should be in stores now or soon....

Also, Tor is giving away five copies of The Five on Goodreads: Book Giveaway for The Five

Hunter

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the cover on this one and really enjoyed the story. I'm a little torn but I think this is my favorite McCammon book.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone looking for sub press mccammon proofs? I have 3 mint proofs, hunter from the woods, the night boat, and mister slaughter.

I was thinking of getting rid of my Speaks the Nightbird ARC also. From River City and it's signed.

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my Queen of Bedlam from Booknutt today. Thank you very much!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never mind. Duplicate information from a post I made in November 2011.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Just got my Queen of Bedlam from Booknutt today. Thank you very much!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked this up recently and it's in great condition. Hunter, do you (or anyone else) no around how many of these Pocket produced?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As I said ion your collection thread, I don't think a lot of ARCs were done for paperbacks. I like it!

John

Country
    Country Flag

No, I don't know how many ARCs Pocket printed. I always liked them, though!

Hunter

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the replies. Now I need to get a bag to store it in.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    As I said ion your collection thread, I don't think a lot of ARCs were done for paperbacks. I like it!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    No, I don't know how many ARCs Pocket printed. I always liked them, though!

Hunter

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Hunter! I just downloaded it to my Kindle for PC.

John

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That short story left me feeling queasy...hopeless...

I liked it!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link.

Country
    Country Flag

Robert McCammon's Speaks the Nightbird is today's Audible Daily Deal! The audiobook, read by Edoardo Ballerini, can be purchased for only $5.95 today only (until Friday, January 10, 2014, 11:59 PM ET).

Speaks the Nightbird @ Audible

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got the deal of the day on this one. Been waiting years to snag a copy of Swan Song. Too many overpriced copies in mediocre condition on ebay. This one is near mint, not signed. Mine for $55.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!

There's this news today, too!

From Deadline.com: Universal, Chris Morgan Howl for 'The Wolf's Hour'

Hunter

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome buy. Congrats to you.

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Got the deal of the day on this one. Been waiting years to snag a copy of Swan Song. Too many overpriced copies in mediocre condition on ebay. This one is near mint, not signed. Mine for $55.

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw this on Amazon: The River of Souls by Robert McCammon. Probably won't be out in May since it hasn't been put up for order yet by Sub Press.

http://www.amazon.com/The-River-Soul...Q43YWVWE91RQ7F

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast