Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1606

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finished reading KoS.
    Spoiler:
    Always great to settle in with a new Corbett novel but this is a middling addition to the series. Doesn't really advance the larger plot. More a series of novellas that fill in the background materials on the various antagonists. It was a bit odd that the bad guys are all portrayed in a sympathetic repetitive way. Mostly good people who are turned to evil as the victim of circumstances. The storyline about the island was hit and miss and after it is belabored for 500 pages it is explained away very quickly making the ending a bit underwhelming. Still an entertaining read, though.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's publication day for the trade paperback edition of Mister Slaughter!

https://lividian.com/new-trade-paper...bert-mccammon/

I've now shipped all of the direct orders for the Limited Edition of The King of Shadows, and the retailers have also started out the door and will be finished this week. If you haven’t received a shipping notification and you ordered directly from Lividian, please email me at brian@lividian.com for assistance.

This week is also publication week for the first-ever trade paperback edition of Mister Slaughter by Robert McCammon, and there's still some time to order the guaranteed first printings bundle of all of the new trade paperbacks, including one signed by McCammon. The bundle will begin shipping next week: https://lividian.com/store/the-matth...inting-bundle/

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

My King of Shadows arrived today, and it's beautiful! Much appreciation for Brian and co for matching my number, too.

More photos here.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived too. Agree a gorgeous production! Thanks to Brian.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Beautiful Book, just lovely. But there is never any question of that when Brian is running things.
    Does anyone know of a collector that has all the MC book series from all the publishers with matching numbers?
    I thought about starting a thread for the series so people could post what numbers they have and what numbers they are looking for but I don't think I can keep up with something like that now.
    Be cool to see....

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is what I have. I would love to make trades to get a full matched set

Speaks the Night bird #129
    Queen of Bedlam #120
    Mister Slaughter #227
    Providence Rider #387
    River of Souls #387
    Freedom of the Mask #387
    Cardinal Black #387
    King of Shadows #387

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I have #76 for all but Speaks the Nightbird. Haven’t received my copy of KoS yet but hoping that Brian was able to match it up for me.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone in the Robert McCammon Collectors & Fans group on Facebook has #186 for all of them except Speaks the Nightbird. He has one of the fake lettered copies of that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    [...]
    King of Shadows #387
    You'll never have a full matched set of #387, as the limitation of the limited edition of Mister Slaughter was 274 copies.

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I have #76 for all but Speaks the Nightbird. Haven’t received my copy of KoS yet but hoping that Brian was able to match it up for me.
    There were a couple of numbers I couldn't match that were requested by retailers, but in at least one case I heard back from the person who got that number that they'd be okay with trading it. If you don't get the number you're hoping for, send me an email and I'll wheel and deal for it if I can. brian@lividian.com

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Just wanted to share a quick update for the Matthew Corbett trade paperback bundle: I've now shipped 90% of the direct orders, and I'll have the rest out the door ASAP. I'm printing the rest of the labels today and tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Received my Kos today. It’s a beauty.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I have:

252 of STNB
    175 of MrS
    175 QoB
    360 of PR
    360 of RoS

Not sure on the rest but I’m no longer matching at this point.

If anyone needs either of the first 3 let me know. Willing to trade.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just wanted to share a quick update for the Matthew Corbett trade paperback bundle: I've now shipped 90% of the direct orders, and I'll have the rest out the door ASAP. I'm printing the rest of the labels today and tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Perfect timing on shipping these. I just finished reading The Queen of Bedlam and am ready for the rest.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post

Speaks the Night bird #129
    Queen of Bedlam #120
    Mister Slaughter #227
    Providence Rider #387
    River of Souls #387
    Freedom of the Mask #387
    Cardinal Black #387
    King of Shadows #387
    Hey, cool! We're "Mister Slaughter" neighbors. I have #226.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Brian
    Speaking of which, these arrived today:

They look great, Brian! And one volume was, indeed, signed!

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    There were a couple of numbers I couldn't match that were requested by retailers, but in at least one case I heard back from the person who got that number that they'd be okay with trading it. If you don't get the number you're hoping for, send me an email and I'll wheel and deal for it if I can. brian@lividian.com

Brian
    Thanks Brian, I’ll be in touch once I get it in the event it is not #76. Appreciate all you did to try and match numbers! No easy feat, I am sure!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Beautiful Book, just lovely. But there is never any question of that when Brian is running things.
    Does anyone know of a collector that has all the MC book series from all the publishers with matching numbers?
    I thought about starting a thread for the series so people could post what numbers they have and what numbers they are looking for but I don't think I can keep up with something like that now.
    Be cool to see....
    I have two numbers in my set - #226 and #451. I originally got volumes 3 and 4 (Slaughter #226/Providence #451) together, and made the mistake of trying to match #451, not knowing that Slaughter only had 274 copies! So I think I have 3 volumes with #461 and now 4 volumes with #226. (I'm not counting StN which is some other random number).

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've bought and sold several numbers over the years but I am down to...
    CB #1
    KOS #4

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a lettered The King of Shadows from Lividian, I have one I'm thinking about selling.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Earlier this year, Robert McCammon generously agreed to sign signature sheets for The King of Shadows trade hardcover, so any copies ordered directly from Lividian Publications or one the retailers listed on our site will be a 1st printing signed by the author. This includes copies already ordered, you do not need to order again. (The copies going to Amazon, etc, will NOT be signed -- see the update on the site for more info.)

Here are all of the details including the list of retailers:

https://lividian.com/the-king-of-sha...ies-available/

Also, because the printer finished The King of Shadows earlier than expected, I'm going to start shipping paid preorders this week instead of waiting for the December pub date!

Best,
    Brian

Looking for King of Shadows letter U. Offering letter N to swap with additional payment to be agreed. PM if interested.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Cardinal Black is now available in trade paperback formats from Lividian, Amazon, B&N, and everywhere else!

http://lividian.com/store/cardinal-b...ade-paperback/

The first seven books in the Matthew Corbett series are all available in trade paperback now, and the trade hardcover of The King of Shadows will be released on December 6 (though copies ordered directly from Lividian are signed and shipping before then).

Hunter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast