Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1605

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Any estimates on the price of a Mister Slaughter Lettered? In my many years of collecting I’m yet to see one for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Any estimates on the price of a Mister Slaughter Lettered? In my many years of collecting I’m yet to see one for sale.
    Somewhat difficult to say due to the lack of comparable sales. There are lettered editions of The Queen of Bedlam, The River of Souls and Freedom of the Mask for sale on Abe Books for $819 each. Perhaps you already knew that.

Even the limited edition of Mister Slaughter brings a premium and rarely comes up for sale. It was limited to 274 copies which is the lowest limitation of the Matthew Corbett series.

Like you, I have not seen a sale of the lettered edition of Mister Slaughter.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That would make it priceless, no?

The only one I can remember seeing for sale was on eBay around December 31, 2015. I know this, because I posted it about it in this thread.

It was a PC copy, the seller was asking $700, and the consensus here was that no one would pay that much for a PC. I assume it sold, but I don't remember.

Hunter

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I sold a numbered one for nearly $400 I believe and that was a few years back. I've never seen a Lettered one.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    That would make it priceless, no?

The only one I can remember seeing for sale was on eBay around December 31, 2015. I know this, because I posted it about it in this thread.

It was a PC copy, the seller was asking $700, and the consensus here was that no one would pay that much for a PC. I assume it sold, but I don't remember.

Hunter
    I remember seeing that copy! Unfortunately, it was listed and sold about a month before I started collecting lettered editions of the Corbett series. I don’t know whether I would have paid $700 at the time, but I would certainly pay that now.

I think that’s the only copy I have ever seen for sale. And I know that there are many collectors with every lettered edition in the series – except for that one. So I have to think that someone brought up a few copies and is holding onto them, for some reason.

That actually happened with the Lettered edition of Blackout, by Connie Willis. Three or four copies came onto the market on eBay about six months ago, all from the same seller.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Baal lettered, pretty good price:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baal-Letter...kAAOSwNjlefCJf

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots by Robert R. McCammon—Numbered & Signed Ltd. Edition announced!

Preorder link:

https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...d-ltd-edition/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tried 3 times to ordered. So far no luck

Switched to iPad and got it done. Thanks Ari
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good McCammon day. Picked up the lettered Baal from Australia (super nice seller) and then ordered the new collection.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know when Usher’s Passing is coming from CD?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    This is from March 20:

Robert McCammon has signed the signature sheets and the proofreading has been completed, so we're now ready to get this into the printing queue. This title will be published in 2020, and we'll update this information with a more specific date when we have it.

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch.. according to the CD website as of 03/20/20 its not at the printer yet but it is in the Queue.

"Usher's Passing by Robert McCammon:
    Robert McCammon has signed the signature sheets and the proofreading has been completed, so we're now ready to get this into the printing queue. This title will be published in 2020, and we'll update this information with a more specific date when we have it."

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    This is from March 20:

Robert McCammon has signed the signature sheets and the proofreading has been completed, so we're now ready to get this into the printing queue. This title will be published in 2020, and we'll update this information with a more specific date when we have it.

sk
    This update was actually first posted on the CD website on January 13.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Good McCammon day. Picked up the lettered Baal from Australia (super nice seller) and then ordered the new collection.
    Well done. That Baal Lettered was a deal. I would have picked it up myself, if I didn’t already have it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Well done. That Baal Lettered was a deal. I would have picked it up myself, if I didn’t already have it.
    Thanks - is not letter “o” to match my set but agree the price was right. I also picked up last week a copy of the Firecrest Baal signed by Rick for $75. That one arrived today and condition is outstanding. So no more Baal for me!

If my Baal were letter O, I’d swap you, but unfortunately it isn’t - I just checked.

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    If my Baal were letter O, I’d swap you, but unfortunately it isn’t - I just checked.
    That was so nice of you to check!

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Default Mister Slaughter Lettered

Thank you all for the replies. The reason I’m asking is because I was lucky enough to acquire Mister Slaughter PC Lettered Edition in a rather large sale. There are a few books that I am looking for and if anyone can help me obtain them or has them for trade I would love to work something out.

All Subterranean Press Lettered
    Neal Stephenson set
    Carlos Zafon - Cemetery of Forgotten Books set
    Dresden Files set
    Malazan set
    The Dying Earth
    The Gentleman Bastard
    The Club Dumas
    The Nights Dawn
    NOS4A2
    Senlin Ascends
    The Three Body Problem
    Red Rising
    Boys Life
    Hyperion Cantos
    Jack Vance

Suntup Lettered
    Red Dragon

Centipede Press
    Book of the New Sun Deluxe

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can see Vincent Chong's remarques in ym2000's copy of BLUE WORLD here:

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2017/...vincent-chong/

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my Robert McCammon lettered editions:

The Border $450
    The Five $500
    Baal $400 SOLD
    I travel by Night/ Last Train - matching letter $750
    Blue World with remarques $450 SOLD
    Bethany's Sin $400
    The Night Boat $400
    The Swan Song $600
    The Boys Life $1300

Subterranean Press, all in like new condition. F&F plus shipping.

If you have lettered editions that are on my want list please let me know
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for numbered editions of the Matthew Corbett series and Swan song.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Borderlands Press has announced Borderlands 7, which includes a brand-new McCammon story.

https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...mited-edition/

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Do you know if all contributors sign or just the editors?

Country
    Country Flag

AFAIK, they all sign. Tom told me part of the reason publication isn't until October 1 is because of the time it takes to get the signature sheets mailed around and returned.

Hunter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast