Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1606

Thread: The Collectible Robert McCammon

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I will get one on the secondary market
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm guessing the lettered edition of Usher's Passing will be much later than the limited?

The update estimated spring time for the limited so I'm just going to assume the lettered will be some time in the summer.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    So I'm guessing the lettered edition of Usher's Passing will be much later than the limited?

The update estimated spring time for the limited so I'm just going to assume the lettered will be some time in the summer.
    I would say that penciling in summer on your calendar is safe, but we'll be trying to complete the Lettered Edition as soon as we can.

We're down to the last 10 or so of the older titles that need traycases, so once we're past those, then the traycases for Lettered Editions can be started at the same time as slipcases for Limited Editions, etc. They're different vendors, so the timing probably won't ever line up exactly, but the wait for Lettered Editions will be significantly reduced.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in Swan Song (Sub Press) Lettered Edition I'd be ok with payments. $850. Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know Usher's Passing isn't one of his more popular books, but $250 for the lettered edition seems like a steal to me.

I was thrilled when ym2000 sold me his pre-order at list price.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Hunter-...n/264928104565

Anyone that's still looking for an S/L of The Hunter from the Woods might want to keep an eye on this auction. Could potentially be a good deal.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been a McCammon fan for many years, but I've only been seriously collecting for a few months now.

In under a year I've been able to get almost all of his S/L's (can't afford to go after his lettered editions yet) The only ones I'm missing are probably the easiest ones to get. His first 3 books. Baal, Bethany's Sin, and Night Boat.

So after all of that rambling I come to the point of this post. I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell the S/L's of his first 3 published novels as a bundle at a decent price. I know can find them separately fairly easily, but I thought I'd try this route first. Thanks.
    Okay so I've been trying to find each one for under $100. I've found Baal (the regular limited) for $65 and Bethany's Sin for $85.

The Night Boat has proven more difficult to find under $100. The search continues...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

You are doing well to find them at that price. I often see them listed for much higher.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I had thought I had a deal for The Five S/L at $150 but it fell through. If anyone is willing to sell there's around that price let me know.

I've only been seriously collecting McCammon for a few months and I now have every McCammon S/L except The Five. So close to complete!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I had thought I had a deal for The Five S/L at $150 but it fell through. If anyone is willing to sell there's around that price let me know.

I've only been seriously collecting McCammon for a few months and I now have every McCammon S/L except The Five. So close to complete!
    Congrats! Do you have his Dark Harvest signed/limiteds as well, or are you focusing just on the newer Sub Press editions?

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Congrats! Do you have his Dark Harvest signed/limiteds as well, or are you focusing just on the newer Sub Press editions?
    I guess I should add in that caveat. I do have the Dark Harvest trade editions of They Thirst and Swan Song. I don't have the S/L's yet.

I might go after them eventually though.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those were must haves to me
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Those were must haves to me
    I plan on getting them probably sometime next year once I have a little more spending money. Right now I have to choose between staying on the Suntup numbered train or going after other books I want.

I'm sticking with Suntup for now which limits my budget for other books.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm curious if there's any McCammon bookmarks out there. Swan Song, Boy's Life, Matthew Corbett Series, or any of his other books?

I haven't really looked into it yet, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I'm curious if there's any McCammon bookmarks out there. Swan Song, Boy's Life, Matthew Corbett Series, or any of his other books?

I haven't really looked into it yet, but I thought I'd ask here first.
    I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some ephemera out there that would be of interest to you. I've seen several marketing things from Pocket, his paperback publisher back in the day, when publishers actually had a marketing budget and used it to...you know, market their authors. There are also, if you haven't seen them before, his Lights Out newsletter.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen a bookmark from any of the publishers. Subterranean did at least one bookmark that included covers of three (I think) different books, and at least one of those included a McCammon book. There were some cardboard sales standups for Swan Song through Gone South. Photos of them can be found in the Book Cover Gallery for each novel on RobertMcCammon.com.

PDFs of the first five (of six) issues of Lights Out! can be found there, too.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I loved- and still do!- your newsletter, Hunter. It was such a great resource and was very professional and, produced - obviously- with passion. A beautiful thing. Thanks for reminding me (and everyone else here) that it's archived at RobertMcCammon.com. Don't know if I got that final issue or not- have to dig in my archives. If not- do you ever plan on making it available as a .pdf, or are you keeping it to the print issue only?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SubPress

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I loved- and still do!- your newsletter, Hunter. It was such a great resource and was very professional and, produced - obviously- with passion. A beautiful thing. Thanks for reminding me (and everyone else here) that it's archived at RobertMcCammon.com. Don't know if I got that final issue or not- have to dig in my archives. If not- do you ever plan on making it available as a .pdf, or are you keeping it to the print issue only?
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had a blast doing it.

I had promised subscribers that the last issue would only be available to them. I suppose 29 years of exclusivity is probably reasonable. I'll think about posting it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    SubPress
    Thanks! I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere around here that has either The Providence Rider or The River of Souls on it.

Traveler Deadwing is on a distinguished road

Camelot has a PC copy for $150

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Here are five more I could find:

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I don't think I saw any of these.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It seems like a long time between McCammon books. I know that he is focusing on the Corbett books but man oh man could I use a new McCammon read. A couple more Trevor Lawson books would do the trick. Those are even short! It would be a shame if that series is neglected.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Robert McCammon Limited matching number set of 5 Matthew Corbett books - all remarqued by Vincent Chong.
    Includes matching number from SST of Cardinal Black and unmatched Cemetery Dance. $2500

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast