Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Whatever happened to____ Old movie stars where are they now?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Default Whatever happened to____ Old movie stars where are they now?

Based on this photo alone, I thought it might be fun to find and post
    pics of celebrities, as how they are remembered vs what they really look like now....

Then:

NOW:

Hope Danny dosent mind too much!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh thank God you're back home!!!

sorry, off topic

/off topic

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait...doesn't JTT now look like...

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

who's the top one anyways? i heard that "Danny Lloyd" didn't know "The Shining" was a horror movie while it was being made. i get that they later

added the ghosts of the little girls after it was done filming. which is i believe how it was filmed. separate i mean. but how in the hell didn't he figure it out? he was writting "Red Rum" for god's sake & anyone at any age would ask what that means? i know i would. plus with having Jack chase after him with an Axe..??? bear in mind i'm just going by what i have heard. i dunno if any of that is true or not?