Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2011 Fundraiser Auction Item 4: Full Dark, No Stars Original Art 1/1

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2011 Fundraiser Auction Item 4: Full Dark, No Stars Original Art 1/1

Ultra Rare! Only One in the World!

Auction Link

Donated by Cemetery Dance

Cemetery Dance shipped this book to Jill Bauman, Alan M. Clark and Glenn Chadbourne and they each drew an original piece of art (a Remarque) in the book (Vincent Chong was unable to participate). This is the only copy in the world.

100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to our 2011 Fundraiser at TheDarkTower.org

The fundraiser benefits The Haven Foundation. First established with the help of Stephen King, The Haven Foundation helps “ ‘greatest need’ cases would be freelance artists—writers, readers, and those in the associated publishing industry—who have found themselves unable to work due to disease or accident”.

Paypal accepted
    Payment must be received within 5 days of auction close.
    As a courtesy, Cemetery Dance has agreed to ship the book straight from their warehouse.
    Book will be shipped promptly in a sturdy box with delivery confirmation.
    Sorry but we can only ship to the USA. International buyers must make advance payment arrangements to cover all additional costs.
    Thanks for helping,
    TheDarkTower.org

Hope this one also finds a really good home!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!!! Awesome Auction Item!!!!!!

This oughta hit 4 figures as well!!!! So Bomber eats until we near the $1,000.00 mark!!!

Waiting for Treat!!!!

Licking Chops After Treat!!!! (disclaimer) You ever try to get a pic of a Beagle actually "eating a treat"? They 'Inhale" them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that is a "Yankee" keychain Logo on his collar!!! What you expect? The Padres?

Now Bid and feed the Dog!!!!

LOL

What's up with this thread? is it in the "Twlight Zone"?

LOL LOL

Bomber could be getting treats!!!!!

Bomber's Starving!!!!

Please help feed the Dog!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by Patrick; 02-01-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: LOL!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Woah!!! new High Bidder!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that this book has original drawings by three different artists.

Very kind and generous of Cemetery Dance and the artists!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks!!!!! Bomber got a treat at $500 & $600, but no more til we reach $750!!!!!

The Dog's gotta Eat!!!!

Bid & Feed the Dog!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Uh-uh; this is the third time I've bid....

sk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Uh-uh; this is the third time I've bid....

sk
    I know what you mean. I dropped out around the high $400's, but I throw a $5 spot to paypal donations for every losing bid!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap! Look at that final price!!!!!!!! WAY WAY too rich for me.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand