Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't like/hate...

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Default I don't like/hate...

a companion to the i like/love thread.

i don't like having to sit in traffic when i can see the offramp less than 100 yards away.

i hate when people refuse to use anything other than "textspeak" on message boards.

i when shows with potential get cancelled too quickly while crap stays on the air.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate seeing people spit.

I hate cleaning the cat litter box.

I hate when your watching TV at a reasonable volume and when it goes to commercial break, your eardrums are suddenly ruptured by the insanely loud volume being emitted from your TV.

I hate Spam...the food and mail.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

If I started typing a list of stuff I hate, I'd be here all night. :\
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Chris's avatar. *shudder*

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

and Chris, too.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

i hate when someone shoves it down your throat how GREAT! and FUN! and CRAZY! and DIFFERENT! they are, especially aging white women that think clubbing music makes them DARING! and EDGY! and HIP! and 10 years younger.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

I hate all of the complete idiots who come through where I work and make 4 out of 7 of my days of the week suck.

I hate when professors have two assignments due on the same day.

I hate the human race in general. Individual people sometimes ease my misanthropy, but the human race as a whole pretty much sucks.

I hate Fred Phelps.

I hate summer weather.

I hate where my life is at right now.

I hate being a sappy romantic sack of shit who can't get over his ex.

I hate monkeys and gorillas.

I hate being bored and alone.

I hate when people talk to each other in class when I am trying to hear the professor, because I actually want to learn stuff.

I hate when friends stop being friends.

I hate when people read messages I send and then don't reply.

I hate being such a jaded misanthrope, sometimes.

I hate when people find out I am a vegetarian and seem to feel like they must convince me taht eating meat is what humans are meant to do, even when I never tell anyone that they should stop.

I hate waking up early on Tues and Thursday to sit through math class.

I hate the fact that noone in Richmond understands how a 4-way stop/intersection works.

I hate that I feel drawn to movies and music that make me fucking sad all the time.

I hate when people mix up the words your and you're.

To be continued.....

that's one of my biggest. were you there in chat the other night when i said...

"WHY OH YOU FUCKING APOSTROPHE ARE EE!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post

haha. Yes, I was. I also hate when people type thinks like neways. Anyways only has one more damned key stroke. Cell phones are ruining written communication. :\

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

njoy is like that too!

I'm all..."IT'S ONE MORE LETTER!!"
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I dislike a lot of things, but the one that comes to mind right now is The Pussycat Dolls. Of all things, I don't know why. But they really get under my skin. They're perfect proof that you don't have to have talent in the music industry anymore. I also hate reality tv. ( I wanted to use a smilie to stress my disgust, but there's not one that's vomiting

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate the fact that noone in Richmond understands how a 4-way stop/intersection works.
    No one in Colorado knows how they work either. And it fucking pisses me off.

I hate people who call for someone at the office, and when I send them over they call me back and say "I got voicemail".

Uh, yeah, jackass, that would be because they're BUSY!! Leave a message already!

And I really hate the fact that my idiot neighbor chain smokes in his garage all damn winter and makes my office smell like smoke. That's the problem with cigarettes, they don't kill people quick enough.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate it when people make a big deal out of shit like this

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I hate when people say "irregardless"
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

oh, yeah? well i hate when people refuse to learn.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

i hate when people leave me a voice mail but won't tell me what they want. if i don't know you and i don't know what you want, i don't call you back.

i hate when people come to my office to tell me they sent me an email.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I hate people who don't appreciate "quiet time". They just talk and talk without realizing I stopped listening five minutes after they opened their mouth.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You have one of those too? Sheesh.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    You have one of those too? Sheesh.
    sheesh. and then popping in my office to ask have i read it yet. i confess that i snuck in his office one day and set his email to give notice when a message had been read. :p

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good one!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

I had no idea you didn't like monkeys and gorillas. Is that for real or are you just making fun of Darrin?

And that second one is so aimed at me.

I hate when there are movie adaptations of comics or books where they change shit that doesn't need to be changed(spiderman having organic webshooters, galactus being a big ball of gass, etc).

I hate when I sit in my room at night, get all antsy and stir crazy and end up walking the streets at random.

I hate when your mom refuses to do that thing with her tongue.

I hate James Fenimore Cooper.

I hate that all I ever do anymore is homework, work and sleep.

I hate Carlos Mencia.

I hate running across things in my room that remind me of good times now lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

I had no idea you didn't like monkeys and gorillas. Is that for real or are you just making fun of Darrin?

And that second one is so aimed at me.
    Chances are I was making fun of Darrin.

As for the other, well, not just you. A bunch of people do that all the time. I always try to at least make some sort of acknowledging reply to any message I get from anyone.

crap.

i never answered that PM yesterday, did i?

crap.

i never answered that PM yesterday, did i?
    Haha. I forgot about that, but you didn't!

If you watched Heroes, get in there and answer it.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast