Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • True Blood

12 44.44%
  • Battlestar Galactica

15 55.56%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Semifinals: 2000s (Bracket 2)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Semifinals: 2000s (Bracket 2)

True Blood
    vs.
    Battlestar Galactica

Previously on BTVSAT:

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

BSG all the way, haven't watched True Blood yet and I love Alan Ball but I can't see it being as good as Battlestar.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love BSG but it took out Dexter. True Blood is awesome though, and those that think it's just another thing in this vampire vogue are quite wrong. For one, the first Sookie Stackhouse novel was published in 2001. Twilight was in 2005. And, apart from supernatural beings, they have nothing in common.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love True Blood, but had to go with Battlestar for this one.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

true blood
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on BSG

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Battlestar.

So say we all!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

True Blood
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Battlestar Galactica!!
    Hated the original series - LOVE the remake.
    Just this morning I watched the final episodes on BD.
    Awesome!

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And it's a tie!!

sk

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watched the first episode of True Blood a while back, and whilst I liked it, everything I've seen of the BSG remake has been awesome! The only reason I haven't watched more? Just so many other shows to watch, although this week or the next I think i'll finally check out season 2.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Come one, a few more votes for True Blood!

Country
    Country Flag

Battlestar Galactica is moving on to the 2000s Final, having received 15 votes (55.56%). Its score is now 242.56.

+ Reply to Thread