Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • That '70s Show

13 48.15%
  • The Sopranos

14 51.85%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BTVSAT - Semifinals: 1990s (Bracket 2)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Semifinals: 1990s (Bracket 2)

That '70s Show
    vs.
    The Sopranos

Previously on BTVSAT:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sopranos.

John

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sopranos without a doubt. Sopranos should take the 90's no problem, unless rabid geekdom from the X-Files takes down a far superior show.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sopranos!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

badda bing
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I voted for the gang from Wisconsin.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That 70's

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Wisconsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

you've seriously got to be kidding me. sopranos is losing to that 70's. what the fuck. how can anyone make vote that way having seen sopranos? can only assume most of these votes are people that haven't.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Underestimate the power of the circle at your own peril.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love That '70s Show but come on... The Sopranos!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i have seen that 70's show but i haven't seen the sopranos, therefore i am not voting, as there is no way that 70's show is the best show of all time.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Tony is disappointed in all of you

Country
    Country Flag

Why is it that all the cable shows are being voted out? Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Six Feet Under, and now The Sopranos is trailing. It is just exposure?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    you've seriously got to be kidding me. sopranos is losing to that 70's. what the fuck. how can anyone make vote that way having seen sopranos? can only assume most of these votes are people that haven't.
    A rare moment here, but for once, I agree with Mattrick. I love That '70s Show, and can watch multiple eps at a time, but The Sopranos is, without question, a masterpiece. It should be doing much better than this!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Why is it that all the cable shows are being voted out? Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Six Feet Under, and now The Sopranos is trailing. It is just exposure?
    I think that might be it, personally.
    Now, I did vote for That 70's Show, though I have seen Sopranos. It's just not my cup of tea. But, I haven't seen a lot of those shows you mention because my family doesn't get HBO or Showtime or any of those 'extra' channels. And I know I'm not the only one....exposure is probably a big problem here.

I think maybe people are more exposed to the basic sitcoms... such a shame

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's ironic to think that over here in Britain, we've been far more exposed to the best cable shows like Sopranos, Six Feet Under and Rome than we are to a lot of american sitcoms, simply because the best cable shows were always shown on one of the basic five channels. All the other american network shows were, ironically, usually moved to cable. Probably because there's just so many episodes per series on those networks, whereas with cable channels they're restricted to about 12 or 13 eps a season, a much more manageable number to fit all the best shows in a year.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

So so close.... SO-PRA-NOS! SO-PRA-NOS!

c'mon! Someone tie it up, please!

(I am willing to perform certain... favors... for a Soprano vote )

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    (I am willing to perform certain... favors... for a Soprano vote )
    ::interested::
    I haven't voted yet...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a thing for big furry creatures... just sayin

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

grrr, if I had ever watched at least one second of The Sopranos!... why didn't anyone tell me?...

::frustrated::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    grrr, if I had ever watched at least one second of The Sopranos!... why didn't anyone tell me?...

::frustrated::
    Here's the entire series in nine minutes. Spoilers, obviously, abound:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast