5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 321 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 8008

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By the end of the game, all my characters were level 72 with almost the entire top license board filled out for everyone (minus useless things like "Brawler - increase damage when not using weapons!" and shield use for people... without shields).

Also, if you get your hands on a bubble belt, keep it secret. Keep it safe. This thing will autocast Bubble on the character, which doubles its HP.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hrmph..... i have a shell shield... i'm needing to do some major leveling up. i think i'll go to the paramina rift... grrr... i hate leveling up... but the last dungeon was kind of hard so i really need to...

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So my cousin let me borrow LAIR for the PS3. I've read all the bad reviews, most of them having to do with the horrible controls (and they are horrible), but I love anything-dragons so I decided to give it a try anyway. Now like I said, the controls are horrible...or better yet, the fact that the developers decied to hand over the games controls exclusively to the SIXAXIS was a bad move IMO. However, that being said, I don't think the game is as bad as people make it out to be - sure, the controls are clunky and take a lot of time to get used to, but once you half-got it down the game is actually pretty enjoyable. The music is epic , as it should be for a game of this nature, and it's always fun to watch trebuchets go up in bursts of flames.

Country
    Country Flag

alright! i'm back for another update.... umm i started my game over but i'm almost at the same place i was before, but now with stronger characters! i'm also doing a better job of keeping everyone around the same level. i did the Dustia method for leveling up before i really got any partners so i wouldn't be starting at the bottom. i also managed to get a Gladius from the lindbur wolf, a kotetsu from the werewolves (after having to chain f'n 50 of them!), and two demonsbanes... i have Vaan and Basch with the demonsbanes, Balthier (who is now a level above Fran and Basch) with the lohengrin (sp?), Ashe with a crossbow (i didnt know it was such a good weapon) and i think i gave Penelo the main gauche... or the gladius.. i just made it to Bur-Omisace but i decided to go back and level up and do a few hunts and the such. i'm trying to work my way up to killing that stupid earth tyrant.. i almost had him.

oh and i have become a master of quickening chains.. my longest chain was 11 hits!
    i this game..
    i still want to get better weapons though.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    By the end of the game, all my characters were level 72
    By the end of the game as in, beat the last boss? Jeez, mine were 52, and it was still easy I lost my FFXII, it's so sad

Played Soul Caliber 4 today, absolutly amazing, can't wait to buy it myself.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah... I want Soul Calibur IV, but I just don't see it being worth $60 right now.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've put more time into Soul Calibur 4 than I did GTA4, and I beat GTA4.

I'm running at right around 32 hours right now in SC4... and I might be halfway done acquiring equipment/weapons.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:rose: for all who love word games

found this yesterday:

http://chi.lexigame.com/

bears love it! If someone joins, I am mishem.

Registration takes one second.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I found Heavenly Sword online for $30. I like it better than at $60.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Yun - I'm already on my final mission in Assassin's Creed.

I completed two out of the three necessary investigations, one more and I get to face Robert.

Any tips before I head off to face him?

Country
    Country Flag

... i tried Mass Effect yesterday at Nigel's... i have trouble reconciling the whole Halo + RPG thing.... but i love the creating the character part..

anyways in FF12 i think i'm still at the same place... doing more leveling up. i want everyone to be at about level 30 i think. i gave Balthier the Betelguese (which reminds me of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy ) and some wyrmfire shot (the fire element kind) and it's actually pretty strong. at least for right now it is. i have him, penelo, ashe and larsa out leveling up... not that larsa counts, but he is good to have around for healing and such. i beat the gil snapper too!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You're kicking ass and taking names, aren't ya?

Do you use the Espers at all?

Country
    Country Flag

you know what the only Esper i have right now is Belias. I haven't progressed the story enough to have Mateus yet.. and i'm afraid to try to get the secret ones.... Vaan is only on level 30. and i used Belias for two fights... i think. i prefer doing quickening chains!
    sometimes the game fucks me on those tho. oh and i finally beat the earth tyrant too.. i forgot to add that to the update.. i'm classified as a ward of justice in the clan! i love this game.. it has taken over my life. i only get away for work and Nigel... sometimes the gym.

Country
    Country Flag

The espers you get by following the game's plot are okay, but for the really awesome ones, you'll have to work. There's one that casts Death. A lot. It's awesome.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm officially in with Lair.

Yun - I made it to the final stage(s) of Assassin's Creed - my friend told me that I should try to conserve my health while fighting his henchmen because I'll need it when I face Robert, but there's just too many of them to go in there with a defensive strategy. /Me is stuck

Country
    Country Flag

It took me a while to get through the end fight. Just remember your counters!

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I passed it on Saturday

And you were right, the counters really do save the day. I actually kinda cheated on the last fight a little, because my friend (whom already passed the game) told me to use the throwing knives on the last guy [forgot his name] every time he uses that spell to drain your life. The rest is just countering and waiting for him to make a false move.

Country
    Country Flag

i finally got my airship. i didn't even know there was one in the game at first. i've gotten my third esper, but now that i have reddas with me i'm going to work on getting the optional ones. i'm currently working on hunts: i am now a paragon of justice. i beat the king bomb with no problem and ran to get the zodiac spear! w00t! so now basch has the zodiac spear, vaan has the deathbringer, fran has a perseus bow, balthier has a tumulus and a formault (the only real bad thing about the gun is its slowness but it is strong because it ignores defenses), ashe has a hunters crossbow.... and i just got some strong pole for her too, penelo is rockin a doom mace. i am kicking ass and taking names

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love me some Deathbringer

What's the name of that cave that's located NW of the Bomb Kings arena? I remember the first time I went in there I got my ass handed to me ... I never did go back there with my characters' current levels to see how they measured up...

Country
    Country Flag

the nechrol of nabudis... where the zodiac spear is.. is that what you mean... it's kind of a broken down castle/cave type place.. and i just had to run thru the place with one person in my party and switch when they died.. the monsters are crazy aggressive in there. but it was worth it for the zodiac spear 150 damage just makes me happy. lol

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There you go, that's the place! There's some skull/warrior guy posted up near the entrance, right? My starting line up was demolished almost immediately after I entered, and I vowed I'd go back and finish what I started once my characters were leveled up!

:shakes fist:

Country
    Country Flag

yeah he's right outside.. there's a lot of creepy things in there.. they pop out of the floor and everything, but you should definitely go and pick up the zodiac spear. there's a hunt that takes you over there too.. i already have over 50 hours put into the game and i just got the Strahl. i like doing the sidequests and hunts when i get to them tho. i'm doing pretty good level-wise.. i gotta go level up ashe, penelo and balthier a lil more. but they all have the embroidered tippets so it shouldn't be too hard.. i'll just go to the feywood... i can farm for some good loot there anyway.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What level were your characters in when you obtained the spear?

Country
    Country Flag

i think Vaan was level 40 and Basch was 37... they were the only two i used.. everyone else was 33 or above, i think. i just ran thru, switched in Vaan when Basch died, got somewhere were i could Raise and heal them, and kept running. finally found it in a room with 15 other chests, grabbed it and did the same thing all the way back out of there.

Country
    Country Flag

The Force Unleased demo comes to the PSN Thursday! ^_^

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 321 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast